The Somnath Jyotirlinga Temple is the main temple in India and houses one of the 12 Jyotirlingas of Lord Shiva. Somnath Temple is located in Prabha’s district near Veravali in Saurashtra region on the west coast of Gujarat. The best time to visit the Somnath temple is during the summer months from October to February, although it is open throughout the year. Shivratri (usually in February or March) and Kartik Purnima (during Deepavali) are celebrated here with great enthusiasm. So, let us know in detail the Somnath Temple Light and Sound Show Tickets Price, And Room Booking through this article.
Somnath Temple Aarti Timings, Schedule & Booking
Temple Somnath Aarti is held three times a day. Temple Somnath first Aarti in the morning… 7:00 a.m., then 3:00 p.m., 12:00 p.m. and 12:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. You do not need to buy Somnath Temple Darshan tickets to promote the main deity directly.
VIP darshan or earthly facilities at Somnath Temple are not available to devotees.
|Timings Darshan Timing||6 AM to 10.00 PM.|
|Aarti Timings: Morning||7:00 AM, 12:00Noon, 7:00Pm.|
|AndSoundShowTiming||8 To 9. (Except in the Monsoon/Rainy Season).|
Important festivals like Shravan month, Shivratri, Golokadam festival, Kartik Purnima Mela, and Somnath Stapana Divas are celebrated in Somnath temple. On a normal day, it takes 2 hours to complete Darshan.Somnath Aarti temple tickets cost Rs 200 per person. Somnath Aarti Temple can be booked from the temple.
Somnath Temple History
The Somnath temple we see today was built for the seventh time. The original Somnath temple is believed to be made of gold and built by the moon god. In the 7th century, the Maitraka kings rebuilt the Somnath Jyotirlinga temple at Vallabhi in Gujarat.
The second edifice was destroyed in 725 by Junaid, the Arab ruler of Sindh. In 815 the third structure was built by the Pratihara king Nagabhata II. Online booking for travelers can be done through Sri Somnath Foundation guest house services. The building houses a VIP hotel, fifteen other rooms, and a budget hotel. This famous hotel has a total of two hundred rooms. These hotels include Sagar Darshan Atithigruh, Lilavati Atithigruh, Maheshwari Samaj Atithi Gruh, Tanna Atithigruh, Dharmashala And Sanskritik Bhavan.
These rooms can be booked on the website or online. If you have any problem while booking a room at Temple Somant online, please contact Mr. Stakeholders for assistance and technical assistance. Badresh Joshi IT specialist, +91-9428214993 Available from 8:00 A.M. to 9:00 p.m.
Best Time to Visit Somnath Temple
Somnath, like many other cities in India, the best time to visit the Somnath temple is from late spring to early autumn. From November to February. During these months, the temperature is usually between 10°C and 24°C, which is ideal for temples, trekking in Somnath, and beaches. The flying months are April, May, and early June when the temperature is 41°C.
Festivals Celebrated in Somnath Temple
- Kartik Purnima: Kartik Purnima is an important festival celebrated in Somnath temple. Kartika Purnima, We celebrate the power of Lord Shiva. Somnath temple is full of devotees on this day.
- Diwali: Diwali is the most important Hindu festival. Diwali at Somnath is known for its glory.
- Maha Shivratri: Millions of people visit this festival in March. The festival celebrates Lord Shiva as a warrior god and Maha Shivratri is a popular destination. Tandai is a drink made from bhang, almonds, and milk.
Arrangement of clothes in Somnath Temple
In fact, the Sri Somnath Trust has recently introduced a dress code that prohibits wearing inappropriate shirts, vests, or clothing. Many foreign or local tourists who visit these places follow these rules. Recently, the temple authorities followed suit. Now all devotees visiting the temple have to follow the dress code and rules of the Somnath temple.
Importance or Significance or Facts about Somnath Jyotirlinga Temple – The significance of Somnath Temple is that the famous Syamantak Mani in the Shivling niche of the temple is also considered to be the Philosopher’s Stone. The religious significance of Somnath temple is mentioned in Srimad Bhagavatam, Skanda Purana, Shiva Purana, and Rigveda, which mention famous Indian pilgrims. The historic Somnath temple is located at the confluence of the three Kapil rivers, Hiran, and the mythical Saraswati.
Somnath Trust Guest House / Room Booking Online
- Click directly on the website link below
- Enter your arrival date, your departure date, and the number of rooms for men, women, and children.
- Scroll down to see which hotels are available in Somnath. These hotels are managed by the temple.
- Choose a room according to your needs (2 beds with air conditioning, premier room, suite, super deluxe, 4 beds without air conditioning, 4 beds with air conditioning) and according to availability.
- Now select Book.
- A confirmation page will appear, after which you can proceed with online payment.
- Pay for all available options.
- After payment, you will receive a booking confirmation.
- Bring a copy of the reservation file to the hotel.
- Please visit the following website of Somnath Mahadev Temple https://somnath.org
- Online room reservations can be found on the front page of this website.
- Click here to access the booking page.
Somnath Temple Address, Location, and Phone Number
You can check the address, location, phone number, or contact number of Somnath Temple from the below.
Address and Location: Somnath Temple, Shree Somanath Trust,
Somnath Prabhas Patan – 362268,
Somnath Temple Phone Number: 02876-231212/233033/233533.
Mobile: 09428214914(8am to 9 pm)
- Shrikhand Mahadev Yatra Online Booking 2024
- Somnath Rudrabhishek Timings, Ticket Cost
- Manimahesh Yatra 2024 Registration Online Helicopter Booking
- Shirdi Sai Baba Darshan Booking, Aarti Timings, Tickets Price
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- What is the time of the Somnath night show?
Ans. Somnath Temple offers sound and light classes from 8:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. every day. Pilgrims attending the laser show at Somnath Temple should reach the temple before 10:00 a.m. And at 6:00 p.m. Credit cards are also available.
- How much are Somnath Temple Night Show tickets?
Ans. Somnath Mahadev Temple. 25 INR for adults, 15 INR for kids, I think under 5 is free.
- Are there accessible places or temples nearby?
Ans. Pilgrimage buses are available at reasonable rates that can take pilgrims to nearby temples for preaching. The bus leaves from the main gate of the temple at 08.30 and 15.30.
- Are cell phones and other equipment allowed in the temple?
Ans. Nothing. All electronic/electronic devices, devices (mobile phones, cameras, smart watches, laptops, tablets, calculators, etc.) are strictly prohibited. Everything is stored in the locker room in the locker room. Free changing rooms.
- What are the tourist places in and around Somnath?
Ans. The tourist places in and around Somnath are as follows.
- Ahalyabai Temple
- Bhalka Tirth
- Shashi Bhushan Temple
- Triveni Sangam Ghat
- Golokdham Tirth