Shirdi Sai Baba Darshan Booking 2024 Online Registration, Aarti Timings, Tickets Price @online.sai.org.in:- Sai Baba is a famous spiritual figure in Shirdi, India. His temple is in Shirdi, Maharashtra. Attracts millions of travelers each day. Sakshaat Ishwar is the meaning of SAI. Most people saw Baba as a good speaker who helped people comprehend the ultimate truth using his every word and action. Baba brought all faiths together and taught about the Universal Religion of Love.
The online booking tool made it extremely simple to have Baba’s darshan during Aarti. A simple technique for booking tickets to see Baba and pray to God by singing an aarti song is to register your email ID as a Sai devotee on the official website – online.sai.org.in. Check here for the complete information About Shirdi Sai Baba Darshan Booking 2024 Online Registration, Aarti Timings, and Tickets Price in detail.
Procedure to Shirdi Sai Baba Darshan Booking 2024 Online Registration
- Open the official website of Shri Sai Baba Sansthan Trust https://online.sai.org.in/
- Select “Online Services”, shown at the top of the home page.
- Sign up if you are new; if you are an old user, log in with your previous id.
- Then, under the services column, choose Aarti.
- Choose a date from the calendar. The dates in green are only available for booking, while those in red are unavailable.
- Signs of color
- Green Available
- Red Unavailable
- Grey Not Applicable
- Orange Selected
- After picking the date in green, you must choose the kind of aarti. It displays the number of tickets available for each type of Aarti. If tickets for a certain aarti are unavailable, the website will not say that kind.
- Enter the number of Persons (Male, Female, Child)
- The next amount to be paid is shown.
- Enter the main devotee’s name, age, gender, picture ID proof, ID card number, and photo.
- Next, you must complete the procedure by entering any other details if asked, amount of payment, etc.
- You can pay the amount using a credit or debit card or online banking. And download your ticket.
Shirdi Sai Baba Aarti Booking Online Registration Process
- Per booking, only 10 people and 4 children are allowed.
- Children under the age of 12 do not need a ticket. It is completely free.
- Each individual will be charged Rs. 400/-.
- The person whose name is on the ticket must be present for darshan, associated with ID evidence and confirmation.
Required Documents for Shirdi Sai Baba Darshan Booking
- Photo id
- Ration card
- Aadhar Card
- Voter card
- PAN card
- Driving license
Aarti Times at Shirdi Sai Baba Temple:
- Kakad Aarti: This Aarthi is available from 4:30 to 5:00 a.m.
- Madhyan Aarti is available from 12:00 PM to 2:30 PM.
- Dhoop Aarti: This Dhoom Aarti is performed at sunset in the evening.
- Shej Aarti is available from 10:30 PM to 10:50 PM.
Shirdi Sai Temple’s Daily Programmes
|04:30||Kakad Aarti (Morning)|
|05:00||Bhajan in Sai Baba Mandir|
|05:05||Holy Bath of Sai Baba in Samadhi Mandir|
|05:35||Aarti “Shirdi Majhe Pandharpur|
|05:40||Darshan starts in Samadhi Mandir|
|11:30||Dhuni Pooja with Rice and Ghee in Dwarkamai|
|12:00 PM||Mid-Day Aarti|
|16:00||Pothi (Devotional Reading/Study) in Samadhi Mandir|
|At Sunset||Dhoop Aarti|
|20:00-22:00||Devotional Programmes at Samadhi Mandir and Traditional Programmes (if any)|
|21:00||Chavadi and Gurusthan Closes|
|21:30||Water is presented to Baba in Dwarkamai, a mosquito net is drooped, and a candle is lit.|
|21:45||Dwarkamai (the upper part) closes|
|22:30-22:50||(Night) Shej Aarti,
Following Aarti, a shawl is wrapped over the statue in the Samadhi Mandir, a Rudraksha mala is wrapped around the Baba’s neck, a mosquito net is spread, and a glass of water is placed nearby.
|23:15||Samadhi mandir closes|
- Dak Kawad Registration 2024, Kawad Yatra Date, Route Map
- Guruvayur Temple Online Booking 2024 Pooja Register
- Manimahesh Yatra 2024 Registration Online, Helicopter Booking
Procedure for The Sai Baba Sansthan Trust Registration
- Open the official website using the link https://online.sai.org.in/
- Choose online services.
- Choose the “Register” option.
- Enter your information, such as your name, phone number, date of birth, gender, address, city, state, PIN code, photo ID evidence, picture ID card number, and so on.
- Enter your username and password to access your account anytime you like.
- Before proceeding, read the terms and conditions by choosing the characters in red.
- Accept the terms and conditions by checking the box if you agree.
- Choose the option to proceed.
- Then, an OTP will be given to the registered cellphone number and email address for verification.
- To finish the operation, you must input the OTP.
- Keep the username and password handy for future logins.
Contact Details For Online Services
- 02423-258956, 02423-258963,
- Help Line No.
- +91 7588375204 / 7588371245 /7588373189 / 7588374469