Sawai Man Singh Hospital named after the Sawai Man Singh 2 (King of Jaipur) is a well-known government hospital located in Jaipur. The hospital is well-equipped with doctors, nurses, and beds.
Being a super specialty hospital, it faces a lot of pressure from a huge number of patients. In this blog, we have shared details about SMS Hospital Jaipur OPD Online Appointment, OPD Registration, Patient Report, and Doctor List.
SMS Hospital Jaipur OPD Online Appointment
We all know that in covid phase, patients and their families suffered a lot of difficulties in the hospitals. So, keeping in mind the well-being of people both government and private sectors initiated e-services that proved to be very helpful. e-services are providing a hassle-free experience to patients.
Also, post-COVID, it is very necessary for people to avoid huge gatherings but at the same time, they also deserve to get easy access to consultations. Making people’s health a topmost priority, SMS Hospital Jaipur provides you with online OPD appointments whose registration process is very easy.
SMS Hospital Jaipur OPD Registration- Overview
|Hospital Name||SMS Hospital|
|Fees||Free of cost|
|Mode of OPD appointment booking||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Post Category||Health Care | Appointment|
Important Instruction for Online Appointments
There are a few steps involved in successful online appointment registration:
- First of all, carefully fill in all the necessary patient details like Patients Name, Father’s/Husband’s name, Gender, Age, and other credentials including mobile number.
- Recheck the mentioned credentials and then submit.
- After submission, a message will be sent to your registered mobile number regarding the successful completion of the OPD appointment.
- Keep in mind that when you pay a visit to the hospital, first get an OPD Card from Dhanwantari OPD/Charak Bhawan.
- Also, manage to be on time on the day of the appointment whose timings are from 9:00 am to 11:00 am.
SMS Hospital Jaipur OPD Timings
- For checking the OPD schedule of SMS Hospital Jaipur, the below steps may be helpful for you.
- Visit the official portal of SMS Hospital Jaipur.
- Click on the “Hospital & Department”button to choose your department.
- Select your desired department and click that particular department.
- You will get access to all the necessary details like facility, schedule, doctor list, contact details, and a lot more.
|OPD schedule/time||Day during winter (Oct-Mar)|
|9 AM to 3 PM||Monday|
|9 AM to 3 PM||Tuesday|
|9 AM to 3 PM||Wednesday|
|9 AM to 3 PM||Thursday|
|9 AM to 3 PM||Friday|
|9 AM to 3 PM||Saturday|
|9 AM to 12 PM||Sunday|
|OPD schedule/time||Day during summer (Apr-Sep)|
|8.30 AM to 2.30 PM||Monday|
|8.30 AM to 2.30 PM||Tuesday|
|8.30 AM to 2.30 PM||Wednesday|
|8.30 AM to 2.30 PM||Thursday|
|8.30 AM to 2.30 PM||Friday|
|8.30 AM to 2.30 PM||Saturday|
|8.30 AM to 11.30 AM||Sunday|
Download the SMS Hospital Online Registration App
- If you are not comfortable with the website registration.
- You can also opt for the “SMS Hospital Jaipur” mobile app.
- Install the “SMS Hospital Jaipur” Mobile app from the Play Store
- And book your appointment with the simple steps mentioned in the app.
- CMC Vellore Online Appointment for New Patient
- AIIMS Bathinda OPD Online Appointment Registration
- Sir Ganga Ram Hospital OPD Online Appointment
- RML Hospital OPD Online Appointment Registration
- KGMU OPD Online Appointment Registration Online
SMS Hospital Jaipur Online Report
- You can download your medical report online by the below-mentioned process.
- Visit the official portal of the SMS Medical Report Portal
- Fill in the columns on your screen with the Bill or CRN number written on your receipt or bill.
- Then, press the ” go” button and download your medical report.
SMS Hospital OPD Doctor List
- You can check the list of doctors very easily by opting for the below-mentioned process
- First of all, visit the official site of SMS Hospital and click on “Hospital & department” for further process.
- And after choosing your required department, you can easily check the doctor’s list.
- And also their contact number that falls under that particular department.
SMS Hospital Jaipur Opening Time
- In winter (Oct-March)
- All weekdays except Sunday (9:00 am to 3:00 pm)
- Sunday (9:00 am – 12:00 am)
- In summer (April- Sep)
- All weekdays except Sunday (8:30 am to 2:30 pm)
- Sunday (8:30 am -11:30 am)
The SMS hospital has a registration cum waiting hall with a high seating capacity, Fully air-conditioned, Categorised registration counters, LED display screens, a Tea/Coffee counter, an Enquiry desk, CCTV Surveillance, Yoga Anusandhan Kendra
SMS Hospital Jaipur Contact Number
Below are some contact details of SMS Hospital Jaipur:
|Address||SAWAI RAM SINGH ROAD, JAIPUR,302004|
|Email Adress||[email protected]|
|Phone No.||0141 -2565647|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q:1 Does the hospital remain closed on Sundays in winter?
Ans: No, SMS Hospital remains open and timings are ( 9:00 am to 12:00 am)
Q:2 Does the hospital remain closed on Sundays in Summer?
Ans: No, SMS Hospital remains open and timings are (8:30 am -11:30 am)
Q:3 Where is SMS Hospital Jaipur located?
Ans: Address: SAWAI RAM SINGH ROAD, JAIPUR,302004
Q:4 Can I download my medical report online?
Ans: Yes, you can. With the help of your bill or CRN number, you can download your medical report from the official website of the hospital.
Q:5 After which ruler’s name the SMS Hospital Jaipur is established?
Ans: SMS Hospital of Jaipur was established after Sawai Man Singh 2 the (King of Jaipur).