This page explains the entire process for booking an online OPD appointment at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital as well as the registration process for consultations.
For both current and potential patients, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital in Delhi has just begun offering online consultations and OPD services. This hospital, a multispecialty facility with 675 beds, is located in Delhi. This hospital will offer complete healthcare services in a range of medical specialties.
Sir Ganga Ram laid the hospital’s foundation stone in Lahore in 1921. He worked as a civil engineer and was a well-known philanthropist. This hospital was founded in New Delhi following the partition. The foundation of this hospital, which has a total area of 11 Acer, was laid by Prime Minister Shri Jawaharlal Nehru in 1951. This hospital was officially opened on April 13, 1954.
Sir Ganga Ram Hospital OPD Appointment Online
This hospital is a nonprofit facility. Free healthcare is offered to individuals who are poor and in need thanks to money raised from hospital services. Visit sir Ganga Ram Hospital New Delhi for the OPD if you are from Delhi or the adjacent NCR region. Prior to visiting the OPD, an appointment must be made.
In this article we are going to explain you exactly how you may book the Sir Ganga Ram Hospital OPD appointment online. We also discuss the whole process of Sir Ganga Ram Hospital OPD registration/consultation process. To obtain all the information, stay on this page and read the article in its entirety.
Sir Ganga Ram Hospital Appointment Online Registration
The entire Sir Ganga Ram Hospital is now a non-Covid facility. It indicates that there are no Covid patients present at this facility. Additionally, there are currently no Covid employees working in this hospital. Therefore, you won’t encounter any Covid 19 pandemic issues if you visit this hospital.
- You must go to Sir Ganga Ram Hospital’s official website to make an appointment.
The company’s main website is https://sgrh.com.
- An area for appointments is located at the top of the website’s homepage. When you click on it, a new page appears on your screen.
- If you have visited a country impacted by Corona in the past 30 days, a notification will appear on this page informing you to stay at home for 14 days if you have a cough, fever, or breathing problems.
- Click the “schedule OPD appointment” button if you have no plans to travel elsewhere or if you are not experiencing any symptoms.
- You will be transported to a new page after clicking it. What kind of consultation are you looking for will be inquired about on this page. There are two options: video is the second and direct is the first.
- It is entirely up to you to decide if you want to go directly to the hospital if you want to visit there physically.
- You can choose video consultation if you wish to preserve your social distance.
- If you choose directly and decide to go there in person, a new registration page will pop up in front of a screen.
- You must now enter your SGRH Registration Number on the following page. For elderly patients, this number is available.
- In the event that you select the second option—a mobile number—and you are a new patient.
- After entering your mobile number, click “Go.”
- A new page has just opened. Select the department, specialty, and doctor names before pressing the search button.
- Following the search button, the front office will be open with all the information about the doctor, including consultation fees, follow-up appointments, slot availability, and doctor information. On the screen, the consultation time is also displayed.
- Therefore, you should click the “book appointment” option as your next step.
- A whole slot detail is displayed date-wise on your screen.
- After selecting a position, fill out the form on the right side with your information.
- Your first and last names, gender, age, month, days, country, mobile number, address, email address, and the type of visit are required fields in this form.
- At last, press the “Book and Pay Now” button.
- After paying the consultation fee on the next page, your appointment will be scheduled at a time that works for you.
- Arrive 30 minutes early for your appointment.
We hope this information about the online OPD appointment booking process at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital is useful to you. If you run into any problems with the consultation registration procedure, please let us know in the comments area below. We will assist you as soon as we can.