All the state governments launch various types of schemes for the welfare of their citizens. In which now the state government of Assam is going to start Swahid Dayal Das Panika Yojana. For which the official portal has also been prepared. In today’s article, you will share all the information related to Swahid Dayal Das Panika Yojana 2024 like eligibility criteria, important document list, and the online application process. So read this article carefully till the end.
Swahid Dyal Das Panika Scheme Beneficiary List 2024
Through the Swahid Dyal Das Panika Scheme launched by the Assam state government, the government will basically provide financial assistance to the people of the state who belong to the tea tribe. With this, all the tea tribes of Assam can improve their commercial capabilities. As you know, due to COVID-19, people doing the tea business are suffering a lot. In such a situation, the Assam government wants to help these people in the form of financial assistance through the Swahid Dyal Das Panika Scheme.
Assam Swahid Dyal Das Panika Scheme Status 2024 – Overview
|Scheme||Swahid Dyal Das Panika Scheme|
|Launched||By The Government of Assam|
|Beneficiaries New List||Check [email protected]|
Assam Swahid Dayal Das Panika Scheme 2024 Check New List
- Through this scheme launched by the Assam State Government, all eligible citizens can improve their business with financial assistance.
- Under the scheme, an assistance amount of Rs 25,000 to 15,000 will be provided by the Assam government to all the tea tribe people.
- Interested candidates can apply online from the official website to get benefits under the Assam Swahid Dayal Das Panika Yojana.
- Under the scheme, the state government is also going to provide houses costing 1.3 lakh to the homeless beneficiaries.
Dyal Das Panika scheme 2024-25 – Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam to get the benefits under the scheme.
- All the applicants belonging to the Assam Tea Tribe are eligible to take benefits under the scheme.
- The annual family income of the applicant should be less than 2.5 lakhs.
- Applicant’s age should be between 20 to 40 years.
- To apply under the scheme, it is mandatory for the candidate to have 10 bighas of land.
- If any government job person wants to apply under the scheme, then they will not be eligible for it.
- Under the scheme, priority will be given to such persons who have not taken benefit of this scheme for the last 3 years.
Important Documents For Swahid Dayal Das Panika Scheme
The following documents will be required by the candidates while applying for the scheme.
- Caste certificate
- Birth certificate
- Pan card
- Certificate of land (belonging to 10 bighas of land)
- Aadhar card.
- Identity card
- Bank passbook
- Mobile Number (Linked to Aadhaar)
Swahid Dayal Das Panika Scheme Apply Online 2024-25
If you also want to apply online for Assam Swahid Dayal Das Panika Yojana, then follow the easy steps given below.
- For this, you first go to the official website of Swahid Dayal Das Yojana.
- After this, you will reach the home page of the website. Where you can search for all the information related to the scheme.
- You will get the application form on the Home Page. Now you have to fill in all the information asked in the Form correctly. like this-
- Name of applicant
- Applicant’s father/mother’s name
- Income tax contract
- Village/Tea Province Name
- Tea processing line number
- Post office
- Police station
- Village Council/Development Area etc.
- After filling in all the information you have to upload the required documents along with the form.
- After that, you have to check the filled information before submitting the form.
- Now after submission of the form, your application will be checked by the Sub-Divisional Welfare Officer.
- After this, the directorate will collect all the applications and finalize the applications.
- After this, the final list of the names of the beneficiary applicants will be issued last.
- Under the scheme, financial assistance will be available only to those applicants whose names will be on the beneficiary list.
Dyal Das Panika scheme Beneficiary List @ ttwd.assam.gov.in
All the applied candidates can check the beneficiary list by following the steps given below to see the beneficiary list uploaded by the government after the application process is over.
- For this applicants first have to visit the official website.
- Here on the home page, you have to click on the beneficiary of Swahid Dayal Das Panika Yojana 2024.
- After clicking, the beneficiary list will open in front of you. From here you can easily check your name.
FAQs Related to Swahid Dayal Das Panika Scheme
- What is the meaning of Dayal Das Panika Yojana?
This is a scheme launched by the Assam state government for the tea tribe.
- What will be the benefits of the scheme?
The state government will give financial assistance of Rs 15,000 to Rs 25,000 to the beneficiary of the scheme.
- What is the official website for Dayal Das Panika Yojana?
For this scheme, a website has been launched by the Assam State Government, whose complete information has been provided to you in the above article.