Mission Vatsalya Scheme 2023 Apply Online, Last Date, Status, Registration Form: Through the Mission Vatsalya Scheme, many children can get money from the government for their personal and intellectual development. Those children who are orphans or latchkeys by their parents can take help from this scheme and educate and feed themselves. If you want to apply for Mission Vatsalya Yojana, read the complete article below. Here we have provided you with detailed information about Mission Vatsalya Scheme 2023 Apply Online, Last Date, Status, And Registration Form. So stay with the article till the end.
Mission Vatsalya Scheme 2023
To protect the healthy and happy childhood of children. Our country already implemented three schemes under the Central Ministry and this is basically for two types of children.
- Children in conflict with the law.
- Children who are in need.
This is an integrated program between the Central government State and Union Territories. The sharing pattern of this program is in the ratio of 60:40 between Centre, State, and Union territories, and between State and Centre its around 90:10 ratio. So let’s see the complete details of Mission Vatsalya Scheme 2023 Apply Online, Last Date, Status, and Registration Form through this article.
Mission Vatsalya Scheme 2023- Highlights
|Article||Mission Vatsalya Scheme 2023 Apply Online, Last Date, Status, Registration Form|
|Name of Scheme||Mission Vatshalya Scheme|
|Implemented by||Central Government|
|Department||Ministry of Women and Child Development|
|Help of Amount||Rs 4000|
|Mode of apply||Online|
|Money transfer to||Bank Account|
|Last Date||15th April 2023|
The objective for Mission Vatsalya Scheme 2023
- To ensure that every child in India gets a healthy and happy childhood.
- To encourage an empathetic ecosystem for the children’s welfare.
- This must ensure child protection at the family and community levels.
- The government releases this scheme to provide financial help to the children.
Features of Mission Vatsalya Scheme 2023
There are several traits are available in Mission Vatsalya Scheme.
- The state, center, and union territories must pay attention to the children who are in special need, those who are not able to go to school because of some physical or mental issues.
- The government provides financial assistance to the children they receive this money for their education, health care, and basic needs.
- Some children are latchkey child some of them are orphaned. This scheme encourages families to adopt or foster such children.
- They provide proper health care for the children.
- They provide them with proper education for personal development.
- The government wants to provide protection to children from child abuse, sexual abuse, and child trafficking and takes strict action against those who violate child rights.
Benefits of the Mission Vatsalya Scheme 2023
This Mission has so many benefits for the children:-
- The government provides the help of 4000 rupees to the eligible child. In this financial assistance, the sharing pattern is 2400 for the center and 1600 for the state.
- They want to provide a Neutral and comfortable environment for the children through foster care.
- They provide proper education and opportunities for their development.
- Protection against child abuse, trafficking, and exploitation.
- They provide medical treatment and checkups for good health.
Procedure to Mission Vatsalya Scheme 2023 Apply Online
- To apply for this scheme first you have to fulfill all the eligibility criteria then if you are eligible you can apply online for this.
- The government provides a portal for fulfilling the application online. The portal is the Mission Vatsalya portal.
- After you fill out the form then submit your application, after submitting the form the officials verify your documents and your application.
- Money will be directly transferred to the accounts.
Important documents for Mission Vatsalya Scheme Registration Form
- Age proof Certificate
- Aadhar card
- Bank account details to get a financial assistant
- Family income proof
- Registered mobile number
- Bonafide certificate
- Ration card
Eligibility For Mission Vatsalya Scheme
- First of all, you have to be in the age group of 0-18.
- A child who is an orphan or who is separated from their family can apply for this.
- A child who is physically or mentally disabled can apply for this.
- Those who are suffering from life-threatening diseases or whose family member ID suffering from any type of such disease can apply for this scheme.
- Children who are in conflict with the law can also apply for this.
- Children who lost their parents to covid-19 can also apply for this.
- Those whose annual income is less than 72000 are also eligible for this scheme.
Mission Vatsalya Scheme Last Date
- Eligible children can apply for this Mission Vatsalya Scheme and submit their application form by 15th April 2023. This is the last date for your form submission.
Mission Vatsalya Scheme Status Check
- For checking the status of the application go to the official site of the government and we can check the status.
They can apply for this scheme online without any application fee. The Ministry of Women and child development implemented it for the welfare of children. After applying for this you can also check the status of your application. So this scheme is very much beneficial for the children. The Government will provide them with financial assistance.