WB E Pass Online Apply | West Bengal E Pass Online Registration | Curfew e-Pass Online Form | West Bengal Inter-State Exit Pass Registration
We all very well know about the current condition of the world due to the infection spread of the Novel Corona Virus popularly known as COVID-19. To protect the people from infection, all state governments have taken the step of lockdown and social distancing. No one has permission to go out of their house. To go outside, people need to apply for the E-pass. The government of West Bengal issues Curfew e-Pass via online mode. In today’s article, we will share with you detailed information about the e-pass such as who can apply, how to apply, and other information. Please continue reading ahead.
WB Inter-State Exit Pass Registration
Many of the people from the other state came to West Bengal due to work but because of lockdown, people stuck in the state. Those people who are stuck in west Bengal and want to go back to their respective states can apply for the one-way exit pass. West Bengal Govt is issuing COVID-19 E-Passes to all those who are supplying necessary goods, doing emergency duties, and one-way exit passes too. The online application can be submitted by the person through the official website @wb.gov.in.
Restriction & Guidelines To Control the Spread of Covid-19
In order to break the chain of Coronavirus and limit human-to-human contact, the West Bengal government has launched new guidelines which will remain in effect from 16th May 2021 to 30th May 2021. These guidelines are as follows:
- All the shopping complexes, malls, markets, complexes, spas, beauty parlors, cinema halls, restaurants, bars, sports complexes, gyms, swimming pools will remain closed till further notice.
- Administrative, academic, entertainment, political, religious, and cultural gathering will be prohibited.
- Except for maintenance Services parks, zoos, sanctuaries will be closed.
- All the banks and financial institutions will open from 10 am to 2 pm.
- All the petrol pumps, auto repair shops, LPG gas offices, and distribution centers will be allowed to operate.
- For marriage functions, only 50 persons at a time will be allowed with social distancing rules.
- All kinds of media like print, electronic and social media, MSOs and cable operators will be allowed to operate.
- All the SEBI regulated and notified market entities will remain open.
- For funeral rituals, only 20 persons at a time will be allowed with social distancing.
- No movement of the vehicle will be allowed between 9 pm to 5 am except for health services, law and order, and essential commodities, etc.
- All The E-Commerce and home delivery of commodities will be allowed.
- Jute mills will be allowed to operate with 30% of the total strength.
- Tea gardens also are allowed to operate with 50% of the total strength.
- Industries and manufacturing units will be closed except medical supplies, COVID protective supplies, health and hygiene care products, Oxygen and oxygen cylinders, and essential food commodities and beverages.
COVID-19 WB Movement e-Pass
- Intrastate movement of trucks and goods will be closed except medical supplies, oxygen supplies, and food commodities.
- All the movement of private vehicles, taxis, and auto-rickshaw will be prohibited the only movement of a private vehicle is allowed in case of medical and related emergencies.
- Intrastate transport like local trains, metro, buses, etc will remain closed except in case of emergency and essential services.
- All the medicine shops and optical stores can operate as per usual working hours.
- All the jewelry and saree shops will remain open between 12 noon to 3 pm.
- Sweetmeat shops can open between 10 am to 5 pm only.
- All the retail shops and supplies relating to essential commodities like groceries, vegetables, fruits, etc can remain open from 7 am to 10 am
- Schools, colleges, universities, polytechnics, ITI, Anganwadi centers, etc will remain closed till further notice.
- All the government offices and the private establishment will remain closed except emergency and essential services like healthcare, veterinary, law, and order, court, media, power, drinking water supply, telecom, fire services, etc.
West Bengal Lockdown Movement Pass
It is mandatory for everyone to wear a mask and maintain physical distance. Citizens have to follow all health and hygiene protocols at all times. All the owners, in charge, management bodies of institutions/organizations/ shops, etc will be held responsible if the above-mentioned directives are not followed. All the district administrations, police commissioners, and local authorities will implement the above-mentioned directives in the state. If any person is found violating the above-mentioned restrictions then strict action against that person will be taken.
Highlights of WB Curfew e-Pass 2021
|Name of the Authorities||Govt of West Bengal|
|Article about||WB Corona E Pass|
|Beneficiary||People of the state|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
|Category||WB Govt Scheme|
Who can apply for West Bengal Emergency Pass?
- Those who are stuck in the state and want to go back to their respective places.
- Anyone who is working during COVID- 19 for emergency duty such as medical staff, police force, electricity department work persons, and others
- Suppliers of essential goods such as food items, grocery items, milk, etc
- Photo ID Proof
- Aadhaar card
- Driving license
- Voter card
- Pan card etc.
- Supporting Document
- Vehicle Registration Card
Purpose to WB E-Pass Apply
- Stuck in the state
- Emergency duty
- An emergency supply of Food and Grocery
- The Emergency supply of medicine
- E-commerce delivery
WB One Way Inter-state Exit Pass Online Application
- To apply for the West Bengal E Pass, you have to visit the official website.
- On the web homepage, click on the option of “One Way Inter-State Exit Pass For traveling to places outside West Bengal” shown on the page.
- After this, click the “Apply Now” option and then click here to apply option.
- Enter your name and mobile number in the appropriate boxes.
- Then click send OTP and you will receive OTP via SMS in your registered number.
- Verify OTP and fill the application form.
- In the end, upload the documents and submit the application.
Inter-District Travel Pass in West Bengal
To travel within the state from one district to another still you need a travel pass. As there is the threat of spreading NOVAL CORONA VIRUS and an increasing number of people affecting by the COVID-19 virus, the government is not allowing people to move from one place to another without purpose.
Here are the steps you have to follow to travel from one district to another:
- Visit the West Bengal state portal.
- On the web homepage, you will find the “Inter-District Travel Pass” link.
- Then click on it and the application form will display.
- Here enter the asked details in the application form i.e Mobile number and hit Get OTP
- After entering the received OTP fill in the following details:
- Email id
- Identity document type, number
- Travel originated date
- Address from where you will begin travel like district, pin code, police station, post office
- Destination address like district, pin code, police station, post office
- Vehicle details like type, RC No, model, no of seats
- Driver details like name, sex, age, license no
- Co passenger details (if any)
- Read the disclaimer and tick the checkbox.
- Finally, hit the Submit button for the final process.
Online Application for West Bengal E Pass (Kolkata)
Applicants need to follow the further mentioned steps to apply for the WB Curfew e-Pass:
- To apply for the exit pass, you have to open the official website
- From the web homepage, go to the
- A new web page will appear on the screen.
- Here click Register/ Apply option and enter your name and mobile number.
- Then click Send OTP and you will receive OTP via SMS.
- Verify the received OTP and fill the application form carefully.
- Upload the documents and submit the application.
- Select the “Individual” or “Organization” option.
- If you choose an individual then you have to enter your name, address, mobile number, email id, purpose, vehicle type, vehicle number, area/ route of operation, and upload photo ID proof & purpose supporting document.
- If you choose the organization option then enter organization name, employee name, address, mobile number, email id, purpose, vehicle type, vehicle number, area/ route of operation, and upload photo ID proof & purpose supporting document.
- Finally, enter the captcha code that appears in the image and click Submit tab.
Entry Pass Registration for Group of People
If you want to apply for an entry pass for a group of people who want to enter the West Bengal State then you must follow the simple procedure given below:
- First of all, visit the Official Website link given here.
- On the web homepage, you will find the Registration Form for the Epass.
- Enter your name and mobile number in the appropriate boxs.
- Then click on send OTP and enter your personal details.
- Finally, click on the Submit button to get an ePass.
WB Entry Pass Online Registration Process
- To apply for the West Bengal exit pass, you have to open the official website
- From the web homepage, go to the;
- On the new page, click on the Register/ Apply option.
- Here enter your name and mobile number
- Then click send OTP and you will receive OTP via SMS
- Verify OTP and fill in the asked details in the prescribed form.
- In the end, upload the documents and submit the application.
District-Wise List to Apply for West Bengal E Pass
|Name Of District||Application Link|
|Bir Bhum||Click Here|
|Cooch Behar||Click Here|
|Dakshin Dinajpur (South Dinajpur)||Click Here|
|North 24 Parganas||Click Here|
|Paschim Medinipur (West Medinipur)||Click Here|
|Paschim (West) Burdwan (Bardhaman)||Click Here|
|Purba Burdwan (Bardhaman)||Click Here|
|Purba Medinipur (East Medinipur)||Click Here|
|South 24 Parganas||Click Here|
|Uttar Dinajpur (North Dinajpur)||Click Here|
Apply for WB E Pass via serviceonline.gov.in Portal
- First of all, go to the official website of WB Service Plus.
- On the web homepage, you have to click on the Select State option.
- Now you have to select West Bengal and then click on apply for West Bengal E pass.
- Here in the application form, you have to fill in all, the important information i.e your name, mobile number, email ID, the reason for acquiring an E pass, etc.
- After that, you have to upload all the important documents.
- Finally, you have to click on the Submit button.
- By following this procedure, you can easily apply for a West Bengal E pass
Check West Bengal E Pass Status
- Firstly, go to the official website of the West Bengal E pass.
- On the homepage of the website, you are required to click on the Check Status link.
- Now a dialogue box will appear before you.
- Here enter your Application ID and captcha code in this dialogue box.
- Then click on the OK button to check your application status online.
WB Epass Helpline Number
If you are not able to connect to the internet and apply for the visiting all West Bengal E Pass then you can also apply for it by following the WhatsApp helpline numbers and the SMS helpline numbers which have been launched by the West Bengal State Govt and are given below:
- Whatsapp Number: 80178-45555
- You have to send a message of “Hi” to the WhatsApp number to further gain information about the evacuation from West Bengal State or to West Bengal State whichever you desire.
- SMS to 51969
- Format- WB<Space>COVID<Space>source pincode<Space>destination pincode<Space>no of passengers(in two digits)
- Example- WB COVID 560097 700015 04
- You can also call the Control Room on 033-22141995 or 2214 3526
- Toll-free Number: 1070