West Bengal Nursing Council started a registration for WBNC Reciprocal. WBNC provide career opportunity by offering the best courses for those, who want to carry on their career in Nursing and Hospitality services under WBNC. So, interested candidates can read out this post for more details. Stay tuned to the article.
WBNC Reciprocal Registration Login 2024
As we all know, WBNC (West Bengal Nursing Council) is a portal dedicated to the management and regulation of the nursing profession by registration and providing a higher standard of nursing and midwife-free practice in the state of Benga. This portal is designed for those who are carrying on their career in nursing and hospitality service. This platform provides them with proper guidance training and teaching about nursing and then prepares them to serve in a nation and health system.
The mission of the WBNC is to prepare a safe component compassionate nursing profession for lifetime learning evidence-based practice autonomous administration and social commitment to the council AIMS for the advancement of nursing education as well as the nursing profession. On the other hand, WBNC also makes efforts to provide and improve the standard of healthcare in the state of West Bengal.
So, for those students who want to carry on their career in the nursing profession, it is mandatory that, they have to take training and nursing education from the WBNC. The WBNC started reciprocal registration and nurse verification, online application at www.wbnc.in. So, all the required details like WBNC Reciprocal Registration and Login are available in this article.
WBNC Reciprocal Nurse Verification www.wbnc.in 2024
|Portal Name||West Bengal Nursing Council (WBNC)|
|Course Offered||GNM, B.SC. Nursing|
|Government||Govt. of W. Bengal|
|Registration Fees||Rs. 2,030/-|
|Beneficiaries||Students, who want to pursue a career in Nursing|
|Registration Link||Click Here|
WBNC Reciprocal Registration 2024- Eligibility Criteria
WBNC provide various type of Nursing programs, which you can join and you can open the door to your success. All the eligibility as per the various programs is listed below:-
|S. No||Name of the Course||Eligibility Criteria & Qualification|
|1||Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery||10 + 2 Based on % of marks|
|2||Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery (Revised)||10 + 2 Based on % of marks|
|3||Post Basic Diploma||Diploma In GNM|
|4||Basic B.Sc (Nursing)||10 + 2 PCBE
|5||P.B.B.Sc (Nursing)||Diploma in GNM Through Entrance Examination|
|6||M.Sc Nursing Specialty||B.Sc (Nursing) & P.B.B.Sc (Nursing) Through En|
Nursing Programme Course Offered By WBNC
In this section, we will just share the details about the Nursing Programme Courses Offered by the WBNC. So, you all can easily know about the Courses, which are given below:-
|Course Name||Duration||Examination Board|
|1. Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery||3 Years||WBNC|
|2. Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery (Revised)||2 Years||WBNC|
|Post Basic Diploma in –
|Basic B.Sc (Nursing)||4 Years||WBUHS|
|P.B.B.Sc (Nursing)||2 Years||WBUHS|
|M.Sc Nursing Specialty –
WBNC Reciprocal Registration 2024- Document Required
In this section, we will just share the required document for the WBNC Reciprocal Registration 2024, then you have to read out this post below:-
- Qualification Certificate from a recognized board.
- Candidate’s Diploma document.
- Applicant’s University diploma.
- Printout of an online application form.
- Printout of the acknowledgment slip.
- Candidate’s Certificate of Registration.
- Applicant’s Certification of Completion.
- Applicant’s Certificate of Birth.
- Applicant’s Operating Permit.
West Bengal Nursing Registration Rules 2024
- The applicant has to fill up the Online Reciprocal Registration form by logging in to reciprocal.wbhealth.gov.in
- The applicant has to book their schedule for the online verification from the array of dates by logging into the Reciprocal Registration Portal reciprocal.wbhealth.gov.in
Steps to WBNC Reciprocal Registration 2024
To apply for the Reciprocal Registration, you have to follow the below process, which is given below;-
- Visit the official website of the WBNC, i.e.- https://www.wbnc.in/
- A home page will open, here scroll down and click on the Reciprocal Registration.
- After clicking it a new interface will open here you have to scroll down a little bit then you will see a new registration link.
- Click on it an applicant registration for the WBNC form will appear on the screen.
- Here, you just have to enter the Applicant Name, Email ID, Mobile Number, New Password, and then Confirm Password.
- After filling in all details, click on the submit button. You will move to the Registration process, when it is verified your request, the account will be created.
- On the new page, you have to click on the mobile number and password. Fill out the captcha code and click on the sign-in.
- OTP will be sent to your Mobile number, enter it and click on the Submit button. Now, you will be redirected to the WBNC website Dashboard.
- Now, just log in and apply for the Nursing courses under the WBNC.
WBNC Reciprocal Registration 2024 Nurse Verification
- Visit the official portal of the WBNC and log in using my user ID and password.
- An applicant dashboard will be open, here you just have to click on the new application link.
- It will redirect you to a new page here you just have to provide the basic details like Application Number, Application Date, Applicant’s Date of birth, birthplace, nationality, and father’s name and cast.
- After that candidates will fill in the addresses of the applicants and provide their permanent and present addresses. And they also have to choose Degree and Diploma.
- After selecting the course user has to fill in the category and duration of the course and then they have to provide the details about the semester and subjects and their marks statements.
- After providing all the details you have to upload signature images and click on the save button.
- Then you have to click on this submit button an application successfully popup will appear click on ok and you can download your application form.
- You can also try your application status on the given tab on your dashboard.