Vivek Ramaswamy Biography, Age, Wife, Family, History, Net Worth: Vivek Ramaswamy, who is of Indian descent, entered the contest for the 2024 US presidential election. He has also launched his campaign for the elections scheduled for the year 2024, however, he is not the only person of Indian descent running in those elections. Nikki Haley has also declared her intention to participate in the elections. People are so excited to know about Vivek Ramaswamy’s personal and professional life. So we have all the details about him. He is an American Entrepreneur and author. Here we will provide you with all the information about Vivek Ramaswamy’s Biography, Age, Wife, Family, History, and Net Worth in detail. So read the article carefully till the end.
Vivek Ramaswamy’s Biography
Vivek Ramaswamy is an Indian-American multimillionaire entrepreneur and author. He was born on 9th August 1985 in Cincinnati, Ohio, US. He completed his education of graduation from Harvard University. Further, he completes his JD from Yale University. He is originally from Kerela. His father V. G. Ramaswamy worked as an engineer and patent attorney for General Electric. His mother Geeta Ramaswamy, worked as a geriatric psychiatrist.
Vivek started his study at a public school and studied there for eighth standard. Further, he go to Cincinnati’s St. Xavier High School, a Catholic school affiliated with the Jesuit order graduating in 2003. In 2007, Ramaswamy graduated from Harvard College with a Bachelor of Arts, summa cum laude, in biology, and was a member of Phi Beta Kappa. At Harvard, he gained a reputation as a brash and confident libertarian. He lived in Kirkland House and was a member of the Harvard Political Union. Stay tuned with the article till the end to get all the details of Vivek Ramaswamy’s Biography, Age, Wife, Family, History, and Net Worth.
Vivek Ramaswamy’s Biography- Highlights
|Article||Vivek Ramaswamy Biography, Age, Wife, Family, History, Net Worth|
|Date of Birth||9th August 1985|
|Birth Place||Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S|
|Post||Co-founder and Executive Chairman, Strive Asset Management|
|Father’s Name||V. G. Ramaswamy|
|Mother’s Name||Geeta Ramaswamy|
|Wife’s Name||Apoorva Tewari|
|Net Worth||$630 million|
Vivek Ramaswamy’s wife
Apoorva Tewari is Vivek Ramaswamy’s wife. She’s a laryngologist and an assistant professor based in Ohio. She is specializing in swallowing disorders and is also an assistant professor in Ohio. She has two children, Karthik and Arjun. Their bond has been further strengthened by the birth of their two children, Karthik and Arjun. The duo’s dedication to parenthood is evident as they balance their professional commitments and personal lives. She now teaches as an assistant professor in Ohio, impacting future doctors and medical professionals.
Some interesting and lesser-known knowledge about Vivek Ramaswamy.
- Vivek Ramaswamy is an American entrepreneur and author. He is also the candidate for the 2024 Republican Party presidential elections. In 2016, he was listed as the 24th richest entrepreneur in America.
- His Parents are Indian Hindu immigrants from Palakkad district in Kerala. The family had an ancestral home in a traditional Agraharam in the town of Vadakkencherry Kerala.
- He is fluent in Tamil and understands Malayalam, but he could not speak Malayalam.
- He was the class valedictorian and was also ranked as a junior tennis player when he was in school.
- He was a member of the prestigious academic honor society when he was at Harvard College.
- He did an internship at Amarnath Advisors, and Goldman Sachs, an investment bank.
- He was awarded by Bowdoin Prize for his thesis.
Vivek Ramaswamy was an unknown six months ago but has surged in recent days to be a well-known figure in the Republican Party and presidential politics. At age 38, Ramaswamy has taken the American public by storm in a matter of few months when his ideas and rhetoric began to resonate especially with the younger generation.
Vivek Ramaswamy’s net worth.
Vivek Ramaswamy is an American businessman and entrepreneur who has a net worth of $630 million. He is known for his company Exovant Sciences which is developing a new drug for Alzheimer’s. The company went public on the New York Stock Exchange in June 2015 and was the largest biotech IPO in the United States. Vivek Ramaswamy founded Proviant Sciences which buys forgotten and abandoned drugs to develop them.
- Ajit Doval Biography, Age, Height, Spy Career, NSA, Story
- S Jaishankar Biography, Age, Family, UPSC Rank
- Bageshwar Dham Baba Biography (Wiki)
- Rajendra Gudha Biography (Net Worth)
- Srushti Jayant Deshmukh Biography
FAQs About Vivek Ramaswamy
Q1. How old is Vivek Ramaswamy?
Ans. Vivek Ramaswamy is 38 yrs. old.
Q2. What is the name of his wife?
Ans. His wife’s name is Apoorva Tewari.
Q3. How many children does he have?
Ans. He has two children Karthik and Arjun.