Vineeta Singh is the co-founder of the Sugar Cosmetics brand and one of the well-known successful women entrepreneurs in India. Vineeta Singh has revolutionized the Indian Cosmetic Industry by equating Makeup to not only beauty but also empowerment, confidence, and self-worth by customizing them for Indian Skin Tones. She has been making a lot of entrepreneurship conversations these days since she started to judge the show, Shark Tank.
This show reinvents opportunities for budding startups by providing them with a platform to connect to potential investors. Vineeta is one of those. Her strength lies in her perceptions and she is an independent and successful woman who can be an inspiration to many.
Vineeta Singh’s Net Worth, Biography
|Full Name||Vineeta Singh|
|Education||Schooling at DPS, Delhi
B. Tech (Electricals) at IIT, Madras
MBA at IIM, Ahmedabad
|Company Founded||SUGAR Cosmetics|
Vineeta Singh Education and Career
Vineeta Singh was born in Delhi and grew up there. He did his early education at Ram Krishna Purana, Delhi India. He studied electrical engineering at IIT Madras. And did an MBA from Ahmedabad.
After that offer letters came for him from many companies, but he flatly refused those companies. The reason for this was that she was thinking about her own company. Vineeta Singh finally stuck to her vision and founded Sugar Cosmetics in 2015. Sugar is the CEO and founder of the cosmetic company.
The value of this company increased when he made an appearance as a judge (Shark) on the famous Indian television show Shark Tank India. From there, she took his company’s product to more people. And investing in different companies. Doing this his company is at a height today.
|BTech (Electricals)||IIT, Madras|
Vineeta Singh Family & Children
Vineeta was born into a prosperous Hindu family. His entire family believes in Hinduism and worships Hindu deities. Vineeta Singh’s father’s name is Tej Singh and he works as a scientist at All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS), Delhi. He is researching a protein or drug that can cure many deadly diseases including cancer. Vineeta Singh’s mother’s name is not known but she is a Ph.D. holder and works at the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), Delhi. Her parents are highly educated and Ph.D. holders. She is the only child of her parents, she often goes to Delhi to meet her parents when she gets time.
Vineeta Singh happily married Kaushik Mukherjee on 4 December 2011 with the blessings of her family members. After marriage, the couple had two children named Ranveer Mukherjee and Vikrant Mukherjee. Vineeta is a good mother as well as a well-known businesswoman and entrepreneur. The first, and the second season of Tank India is here to play their part.
|Father||Tej Singh (Scientist at AIIMS, New Delhi)|
|Mother||Not Known (Ph.D. Holder)|
|Husband Name||Kaushik Mukherjee|
|Children Son||Vikrant Mukherjee (Elder) & Ranveer Mukherjee (Younger)|
Vineeta Singh’s Net Worth
According to reports, Vineeta Singh’s monthly income is around Rs 7 to 8 crores. Her annual income is around Rs 100 crores. Vineeta Singh’s net worth is around Rs. 300 crores. Vineeta Singh owns a Mercedes Benz 350-D costs Rs. 80 lakhs. Her other car is a Skoda Octavia, which costs Rs. 28 lakh. Vineeta Singh currently lives with her family in her own house in Mumbai.
Recently season 2 of Shark Tank India started and is becoming very popular in India, and why not it helps new youth to start startups in India. There are many judges involved in running this show, one of them is Vineeta Singh who continues to judge Shark Tank India as an investor.
|Net Worth||$14 million|
|Net Worth in Rupees||300 crores|
|Kaushik Mukherjee’s current valuation||$500 million|
Some Interesting Facts About Vineeta Singh
- Vineeta Singh was born in Anand, Gujarat, India.
- She was a very meritorious girl in the study since childhood.
- Vineeta belongs to a doctorate family.
- His parents are Ph.D. holders his father Tej Singh works as a scientist at All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Delhi, and her mother worked at the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), Delhi
- Vineeta Singh is the founder of Sugar Cosmetic.
- She is known to live a luxurious lifestyle and also drinks alcohol frequently.
- She completed her early education at Delhi Public School R.K. Puram, Delhi.
- After that, she cleared an IIT entrance examination and took admitted to the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Madras.
- She pursued a Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech) in Electrical Engineering.
- Vineeta also cleared Common Admission Test (CAT) examination after his B. Tech and got admission to the Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Ahmedabad.
- She rejected the job offer of ₹1 crore for her ambition to achieve something bigger in life.
- In 2015, she founded the Cosmetic product company Sugar.
- She is the fastest-growing businesswoman in India.
- In 2022, Vineeta Singh joined the Sony Tv business reality show Shark Tank India as a Shark.