Hello friends, today in this article we are going to talk about Trampoline Park Patna Bihar. I’m sure that you are going to like the information in this article very much. And yes, let me tell you one thing at the very beginning that trampoline park is best for those who are a little adventurous.
If you ever get a chance, you must go to this park with your friends and family, it is very good and you can enjoy it a lot. Now in this article, we are going to give you all the details of Trampoline Park. You can make an online booking to go here, that is why now are going to give you its complete details.
Trampoline Park Patna Ticket Price 2024
This park is best for children who live closer to sports or who like sports more. The ticketing process takes place on an hourly basis. The price of the ticket will depend on how many hours you want to stay in the park and how many hours you can enjoy in the park. Many people are fond of coming to this park and doing all types of activities, but some people are nervous. The most popular activity is Pumped-up. The Trampoline Park is not built in a small area but in a large area. And its view looks very wonderful.
Some games in the park are designed for children and adults alike and overcome obstacles. And that is why not only children but also adults come here and enjoy to the fullest in this park. But before going anywhere, it is important to have complete information about that place. It is a great option to go and make good memories with your friends and family. Tickets for this are available online. Let us now tell you what is its ticket price.
Get Crazy Trampoline Park Patna 2024 Booking & Timings – Overview
|Address||Plot No-672, Next to Universal Classic Apartment, Near Canal Crossing, Bailey Rd, Rupaspur, Patna, Bihar 801503|
|Timings||11 AM To 9 PM|
|Type of the park||Modern, sporty, and adventurous park|
Trampoline Park Patna 2024 Ticket Price List
|For Crazy Trampoline Activities||1 Hour = 490 to 590 Rs
1.5 Hours = 579 to 690 Rs
2 Hours = 650 to 790 Rs
|For Soft Play Activities||1 hour = 400 to 550 Rs
2 Hours = 500 to 550 Rs
3 Hours = 600 to 650 Rs
|For Trampoline and Soft Play Activities||1 Hour = 590 to 690 Rs
2 Hours = 670 to 790 Rs
3 Hours = 750 to 890 Rs
Procedure for Trampoline Park Patna Online Booking
If you also want to enjoy the park and are thinking of booking online then by following these steps you can book your ticket online.
- Firstly, you should visit the official website of Get Crazy Park to book tickets.
- Then you can see the official page.
- And you will see the option Book Activities.
- After that, you should click on this option, and you will activities like Soft, Trampoline, and you can select combo also.
- So choose according to your own choice.
- Click on any option and now you will see the booking page.
- Now, click on hours 1 or 2 and click on the book button.
- You should choose your visiting date, and Time slot, & number of people.
- Yes, finally you can click on the book button.
- You will see the payable amount.
- By chance, if you have a coupon then enter for a discount.
- You can click on the Proceed for Checkout option.
- And Now pay for your Ticket price and you will get your ticket.
- You can download or you can take a printout of your Ticket.
Get Crazy Trampoline Park Patna Contact Number
We have given you almost all the information about the Trampoline Park but have not yet told you the time at which you can enjoy this park and also told you the contact details. You can come here on Monday or Sunday. Talking about the end time, its time is 11 am to 9 pm.
- Helpline Number = 918877487771
- Email Address = [email protected]
- Official Website = https://www.getcrazypark.com
- Park Address = Plot Number – 672, Universal Classic Apartment, Near Canal Crossing, Bailey RD, Rupaspur, Patna (Bihar), Pin Code = 801503.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q.1 What and where is the Trampoline Park?
Ans. There are very big rooms in this park whose walls are adjacent to each other. And with padded borders on each square, it’s like running around on a big, and bouncy quilt. Trampoline Park is in Patna Bihar.
Q.2 Is 12 too old for a trampoline?
Ans. Trampolines are fun for children over 6 years, pre-teens, and teenagers. To prevent injury, ensure that your trampoline has padding over frames and springs, plus a net.
Q.3 Are trampolines fun for kids?
Ans. Not only are trampolines fun, but they can help encourage kids to be healthier in many aspects of their lives. It promotes joy and active habits in a safe and fun way.