If you have queries related to Payment of House Tax & Water Tax @tnurbanepay.gov.in. So this post will be very useful for all the citizens of Tamil Nadu States. As you know, guys, this is a duty to pay your House Tax and Water Tax to the concerned authorities.
So, if you are from Tamil Nadu state, this time pay your house tax and water tax before dues. We know many people, who don’t want to visit the government office for tax payments. Well, don’t worry, In this post, you will read all the single details about tnurbanepay.tn.gov.in House Tax and Water Tax online payment along with the Receipt Status, gcc property tax tn urban epay, and others.
TNURBANEPAY House Tax and Water Tax Online Payment
Hello Dear, hope you know that paying any tax is like our Moral duties on time. In each state of India, the government has collected taxes from citizens on House tax, Property tax, and Water tax. Similarly, the people of Tamil Nadu are also paying their house tax and water tax to the Municipal Administration Department of Govt. And you know that guys, in this state, property tax and water are the main sources of revenue for local municipal departments. In a simple world, property tax is tax depends on the value of a property factors like property location, and house size.
Like, the water tax also is a water charge or water supply tax, which is a charge for providing water connection to the people of Tamil Nadu. Now the Commissioner of Municipal Administration Department, Government of Tamil Nadu has also launched a new online portal named TNURBANEPAY Online Portal. With the help of this portal, you can easily pay the house tax and water tax by online mode. You can also track your status and download the receipt of tax payments. For the detailed information, you need to read this article to the end very carefully.
tnurbanepay.tn.gov.in Property Tax Online Payment – Overview
|Tax type||House tax and water tax online payment|
|Mode of payment||Online Mode|
|Concerned department||Municipal Administration Department, Govt of Tamil Nadu|
House Tax and Water Tax Online Payment @tnurbanepay.tn.gov.in Process
If you are not ready to pay your Property & Water Tax online on Portal, because don’t know the right way to pay this tax online. Well, Here we have shared the very easy steps to pay house tax and water tax online payment. Just follow the given mentioned steps only:-
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of TNURBANEPAY.
- The homepage will be open before you.
- On the homepage, you need to click on the “Quick Payment” option under the “Quick Links” section.
- After that, you have to select the option of “Property Tax” or “Water Tax”.
- Then users must choose their municipality or corporation.
- Now enter the e “Assessment Number” and “Old Assessment Number,” and then click on the “Search” button.
- So on the new page, you can easily see your tax details.
- Kindly check the all details click on the property tax amount and make the payment.
- Now you have many options to pay this tax like Debit card, Credit card, or Net banking.
How to download the tnurbanepay Tax Payment Receipt?
After making the payment online at TNURBANEPAY, you can also download the payment receipt as proof or reference. To download the receipt you just follow the mentioned details:-
- When you have successfully completed the online payment for house tax and water tax, you will also get the option of downloading the receipt of payment.
- You need to just click on the “Download Receipt” option.
- After that, the receipt will be open before you on the screen.
- Then you can also take out the printout of this receipt.
- Here you can download the payment receipt as a PDF on your device.
- Now you can use this receipt for future reference.
Steps to check the status of online tax payment on tnurbabepay.gov.in?
This Portal has provided the facility for checking the status of House Tax & Water Tax payment status. If you are confused about the right direction check the status. So follow my given mentioned steps only:-
- Open the official website of the TNURBANEPAY Online Portal.
- The homepage will be open before you.
- On the homepage, you need to select the “House Tax and Water Tax” payments.
- Now applicants must enter some required details like assessments of a number of tax, mobile number, or other relevant details.
- Just click on the “SUBMIT” option.
- Finally, you easily check out your payment status for House tax & water on the screen.
NOTE:- We hope dear readers, you have grabbed all the important information about the topic of “tnurbanepay.tn.gov.in House Tax and Water Tax online payment, Recipt Status” by read this blogs. But if you are still facing any kind of problems so drop in my comment section. Thank you for visiting my website pmsarkariyojana.com.