TNEB stands for Tamil Nadu Energy Board. According to section 54 of the Energy Act 1948. The Tamil Nadu government has the power to connect with any licence, correct meters, and other equipment’s may be necessary to enable it to carry the provisions of this act. Such meters shall be provided and maintained by the board at its own cost. The energy network has been spread over all villages and towns throughout the state. According to section 131 Energy Act 2003, the government reimbursement status can checked.
As we can see our country is moving forward towards the age of digitalization in India. So, the prime energy board of India TNEB conferring a survey. They find an online gateway for the energy board because of that people can pay their electricity bill online.
TNEB Reading Details Online
The board makes TNEB bill payment hassle-free by making it online. You can pay through the official website of TNEB. The company is responsible for electricity distribution in Tamil Nadu state. There are 30.75 million electricity consumers registered with the TNEB Electricity Board. Through this, you can easily pay your electricity bill online. The Tamil Nadu Energy Board was founded on 1st July 1957. Under the section, 131 Electricity Act 2003. The Tamil Nadu Energy Board was rationalized on 1.11.2010 into TNEB Limited.
TANGEDCO TNEB Reading Details This Month- Highlights
|Name of Board||Tamil Nadu Electricity Board (TNEB)|
|The objectives||online services to state people|
|Advantage||Reading status, online electricity bill payment, reading calculator, etc.|
TNEB Bill Reading Details Online
- You have to go to the official TNEB internet site https://www.tnebltd.gov.in/BillStatus/billstatus.xhtml . Go to the page. Choose the section of the account summary page.
- After that, you must choose your Tamil Nadu energy board zone and give them your consumer care number.
- You need your registered mobile number for energy board reading. After that, give the captcha code in the online form.
- Then the electricity board analyses come in front of your PC screen.
- Address name, Service number, Bill status like pending, or any other are shown on your PC screen.
Check TNEB Reading Details Without Mobile Number
- To check the status of the TNEB bill online, you have to go to the official site of the Tamil Nadu Electricity Board www.tnebnet.org.
- After going to the website, there is a section on bill status, select quickpay option. – https://www.tnebnet.org/qwp/qpay
- Enter Consumer Number
- Enter Captcha code
- Press submit Buttion You will get reading details without mobile number.
- To find consumer number Please follow:-
- You will get a massage on your phone Example- Electricity Charges 8765RS for SC No. 09576549876 Due on 10/10/2023 pay online at
Tamil Nadu Energy Board Bill Online Payment Process
- For the payment process, first, you have to go to the official website of TANGEDCO https://tneb.tnebnet.org/.
- After this process, you get a link for the rapid payment. You must tap on the link for the completion of the payment process.
- You have to give your customer number in the given area code box. After providing your customer number you have to provide your mobile number.
- After your mobile number, you have to give your email ID. After this process, a captcha code will appear.
- Now, you can pay your bill using a debit card, credit card, net banking, or any other option which is suitable for you.
TANGEDCO Bill Status, Login
This Tamil Nadu Energy board is for distributing electricity to every household in the state. This is basically to make the payment process easy for everyone. You can pay your bills easily by going to the website and by using your debit/credit card or any other payment option. The main motive is to make the payment process hassle-free. You can pay your electricity bill from your respective home. In the age of digitalization, it is good.
- Tamilnilam Login 2023 – Revenue, CSC Login, Application Status
- TN CM Helpline: Tamil Nadu CM WhatsApp Number, Email ID
TANGEDCO Mobile APP Download
|TANGEDCO Mobile APP||Download Here|
Customer Care Phone Number
|Power Supply Complaints||1912|
|Chairman Complaint Cell||044-28521109, 044-28524422|
|Whatsapp Complaint Number||9445850811 (Whatsapp)|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- What does TNEB stand for?
Ans. The TNEB stands for Tamil Nadu Energy Board.
- What is the purpose of TNEB?
Ans. To distribute the electricity to every household in Tamil Nadu.
- What payment method you can use to pay for the bill payment?
Ans. You can use any online payment method for it. Such as debit cards or credit cards, UPI, Net banking, etc.