Recently, the government of the state of Tamil Nadu introduced a specialized portal for the purpose of managing all of the information pertaining to students, school profiles, and school personnel (both teaching & non-teaching). Schools in Tennessee are able to send the appropriate data to the state education department by using either the official website or the TN EMIS Application.
TN EMIS School Portal
Students can receive access to online courses, training modules, learning videos, and other resources through this productive program coordinated by the government of Tamil Nadu and carried out through the state’s official website. Through the use of the portal, educators can also deliver high-quality instruction.
Every school receives its very own EMIS Number, which is a one-of-a-kind code consisting of eight numbers. Access to the portal is also available for educators and students.
TN EMIS Exam & School Overview
|Portal Name||TN EMIS|
|Objective||to give students with high-quality instruction and to store online data|
|EMIS Full Form||Educational Management Information System|
|Beneficiary Members||the State’s Education System Students and Teachers|
|Login for Students||Access to the EMIS Login System Is Provided to Students|
|Login for Teachers||Access to the EMIS Login System Is Provided to Teachers|
|Helpline Number||(044) 2567-2790|
This portal provides schools and teachers with the ability to upload data regarding teaching and non-teaching staff, as well as student attendance. The data of the students are updated on the portal on a daily basis, and each coordinator is responsible for a unique set of responsibilities, which are summarised as follows:
- The headmaster is to ensure that the statistics pertaining to the students’ attendance, performance, and other factors are kept up to date.
- Chief Education Officer (CEO) – Audit all the schools that are under the district jurisdiction.
- Audit all of the schools that are located within the designated education block and report your findings to the Block Education Officer (BEO).
- Auditing all of the schools that are part of the education district is the responsibility of the District Education Officer (DEO).
TN EMIS Login App for Students, Teachers
Definitely an innovative piece of technology that is warmly received by both students and instructors. The newly updated version of the TN EMIS App is both incredibly informative and simple to use. Users in rural areas may, however, be subjected to error messages from the server on occasion. I really hope that this issue will be fixed in upcoming versions.
At this time, the TN EMIS App is only downloadable for use on android-based smartphones. There is a possibility that the program will be made accessible for use on iOS-based smartphones in the near future. Those individuals who are interested in downloading the TN EMIS Application can do so by obtaining it from the play store.
TN EMIS Schools Registration Process
- To access the official website, type emis.tnschools.gov.in into your computer browser.
- After that, look for the link labeled “New School Registration.”
- After entering the essential information such as your name and email address, pick the “School Management” tab.
- Make sure that all of the information is correct before you click the button that says “submit.”
- Details regarding registration will be emailed to the email address provided at registration.
- Additionally, one can contact the management of EMIS by sending an email to [email protected].
TN EMIS School Login
- Firstly, School Staff have to visit the official website of TN EMIS i.e emis.tnschools.gov.in
- Now On the Official website homepage, Authorised Person Has to Click on the Login button.
- Now He can enter the username and password.
- After entering the login Details Like User and pass, you will be taken to the EMIS Dashboard.
- After That Login process is complete. Now you have access to see the details given in the portal.
- Official Website of TN EMIS can be found at emis.tnschools.gov.in
- TN EMIS Helpline Number can be reached at (044) 2567-2790
- Email Address can be found at [email protected]