Tamil Nadu COVID-19 Curfew Pass Apply Online | TN E Pass Online Registration | Tamil Nadu ePass Application Form | TN E Registration Process
In this Corona period, all the state governments are putting a lockdown in view of the seriousness of the situation in their respective states. The state government of Tamil Nadu has also imposed a lockdown in view of the increasing threat of the corona epidemic. If you have to go out of any important work, then you will need an e-pass. Through this article, we are providing you the information on the Tamil Nadu curfew e pass. In today’s article, we will share with you all the important aspects of the TN E Pass Registration. Please continue reading further.
TN E Pass Registration Online
Much the same as different states Tamil Nadu government is likewise offering E-pass to their residents however it will be given to just the individuals who are partnered to the fundamental obligations and couldn’t suspend their work. If you are among the individuals who have a place with such a classification then you can apply for the TN E Pass. The E-pass will be given once the confirmation procedure is finished by the power authorities of the Tamil Nadu government. We will also share with you all the important specifications of the Tamilnadu curfew pass which is available for all of the residences of the Tamil Nadu state. Here you can get the complete step-by-step procedure that you will have to undertake if you want to apply for the Tamilnadu COVID-19 pass.
E-Pass mandatory in Tamil Nadu
According to new travel guidelines which have announced on 4th March 2021 due to the increase in COVID-19 Fresh Cases the Tamil Nadu state govt has made E Pass mandatory for traveling anywhere in India. Now if you are planning to travel to Tamil Nadu state then you have to register for TN E Pass Online. In past days there is a lot of increase in the new covid-19 case so the state government has taken this decision.
Guidelines & Restrictions issued by Telangana Govt
As you all know that the number of covid-19 cases in Tamil Nadu has been increasing day by day. In order to break the covid-19 chain, the state government has issued fresh guidelines which will be implemented from 17th May 2021. These guidelines are listed below:
- E pass registration has been made mandatory for inter-district passengers along with interstate and international passengers.
- Only for the purpose of essential activities like a funeral, medical treatment, marriages, etc will people be allowed to travel after filling the form on the official website.
- Previously vegetable, meat, grocery, and other shops were allowed to operate till noon but now they can operate from 6 a.m. to 10 a.m. only with 50% occupancy.
- Those pavement shops that were selling perishable goods like fruits, vegetables, flowers are now prohibited.
- Tea shops are also not allowed to operate.
- E-Commerce services will be allowed to operate from 2 pm to 6 pm.
- On Sundays, full lockdown will continue to be in force.
- Night curfew will also continue to be in force.
- All the ATMs, petrol pump ls, pharmacies, and natural medicine stores will be allowed to operate as usual.
Highlights of Tamil Nadu COVID-19 E Pass
|Name of Article||TN Curfew E Pass|
|Launched by||Tamil Nadu Government|
|Objective||Providing no hurdle to move in the state|
|Post-Category||TN State Govt Scheme|
Tamil Nadu Inter-District E Pass
Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Edappadi K Palaniswami has announced last week that now TN e pass will issue to the individuals within 24 hours for inter-district travel. Yet the government is issuing passes for marriage, medical emergency, close relative’s death, Govt Tender bidding, Ongoing Govt work or if stranded only. But now passes will issue to the individuals who want to return home and are stuck in other districts of the state. For traveling through private vehicles e pass is mandatory.
Only the following candidates are eligible to apply for the Tamilnadu COVID-19 Epass:
- Government duties
- Fire electricity
- Water department
- Health worker
- Bank employees
- Medial department
- Death case
- Medical services
- Animal husbandry
- Movement, loading/unloading Goods
- MSMEs Outside Greater Chennai Police Limits
- Supply of Essential Goods
Declaration of TN E pass
The following declaration has to be made by the beneficiaries who are applying for the Epass:
- The principal announcement is that the data given by you in the application structure is consistent with your insight and in the event that on check distinctions are discovered incorrect or speak to dishonestly, at that point legitimate move will be made against the candidate.
- The subsequent one is that not all candidates are fortunate to get the E-pass, some applications could be dismissed without giving any notification so you have to concur with that and you can’t protest on this.
- The last affirmation is that the individual who got the E-pass needs to limit themselves to home isolate for 14 days once he/ she finishes the excursion and comes back to their area.
TN Instant E Pass Registration
- To apply for an inter-district instant approval e pass, you should visit the official website.
- On the web homepage, enter the mobile number and the captcha code appears on the screen.
- Then hit the sent OTP option and you will receive an SMS with an OTP code.
- Here enter the code on the screen and provide all the asked information on the page.
- Finally, submit the application after reviewing the information.
- Then you will get the approval message within 24 hours of application.
Tamil Nadu COVID-19 E Pass Online Registration
To apply for the COVID Epass, you have to follow the simple procedure given below:
- First of all, click on the Official Website link given here.
- The Application Form will appear on your next screen.
- Fill up all of the details which are asked in the APPLICATION FORM FOR VEHICLE e-PASS FOR ESSENTIAL SERVICES such as:
- Applicant Name
- Mobile number
- Date of birth of the applicant
- Email Id of the applicant if any
- Type of applicant (Govt/ Private/ Public)
- Aadhaar number (Last 4 digits of their Aadhar card)
- Address details
- District Name
- Police station
- Post office
- Pin code of the applicant area
- Vehicle registration number
- Type of vehicle
- Journey type
- Purpose of travel (The applicant needs to select the purpose from the predefined list which is medical/ government duty/ collection or distribution of grocery/ other essential/ marriage/ funeral, etc.)
- Pass date (Select the date you want to issue your pass and the last date)
- Source of the route (Enter the name of the route where your journey will commence and where it will conclude.)
- Remarks (Enter the remarks on why you need this TN E pass and justify your travel)
- Members traveling (Name, age, and mobile number of the person who is traveling along with you.)
- If more than one person is going to travel with you then you can press the addition sign and the next column will be added in the form.
- Tick the declaration
- You will receive the registration ID
- If details are found correct the TN E Pass will be issued to you. Take the printout of it.
E-pass For Inter-District & Inter-State Movement In Own Vehicle
- Firstly, go to the official website of TN e-Registration.
- On the web homepage, you have to select your traveling destination which is as follows:
- Traveling within India/ Tamil Nadu
- Coming to Tamil Nadu from a foreign country
- On this new page, you are required to enter your email id and captcha code.
- Now you have to enter the OTP into the OTP box.
- After that, you have to click on the Login button.
- Now registration form will appear before you.
- On this registration form, you have to enter all the mandatory information like your name, travel history, email address, phone number, etc
- After that, you are required to click on ‘Register’ to get an e-pass.
- After approval e-pass will be sent on your registered email ID
- By following this procedure, you can register to get an e-pass for Inter-District and Inter-State Movement in your own vehicle
E-Pass for Those Passengers Who Are Outside India
- Visit the Norka Registration Page.
- On the web homepage, you are required to click on the Outside India tab.
- On this new page, you have to enter the following information:
- Date of birth
- Residing country
- Permanent address in Kerala
- Panchayat/ Municipality/ Corporation
- Present address
- Phone number with country code
- WhatsApp number
- After that, you have to click on the Next tab.
- Now a new page will appear before you. On this new page, you have to enter the asked information and upload all the required documents.
- After that, you have to click on the Register button.
- The Registration Number will appear on your screen.
- Now you have to go to the COVID-19 Jagratha website by clicking here
- On this new page, you have to enter your mobile number and Norka registration number
- Now you have to click on the Verify tab.
- On this new page, you have to enter the required information
- Here you have to click on get TN E Pass. As soon as you click on the get e-pass link the curfew e-pass will be generated on your computer screen
- Now you have to click on the download link in order to download the TN E Pass.
Get E-Pass For Those Passengers Who Are Inside India
- Visit the Norka Registration page.
- On the web homepage, you are required to click on Inside India
- Now you have to click on New Registration in COVID-19 Jagratha.
- On this new page, you have to enter your mobile number and then click on Verify.
- Now registration form will appear before you. Here you are required to enter all the information and upload all the important documents.
- Then click on the Register button to get the COVID-19 Jagrata site.
- Here you have to enter your mobile number and Norka registration number
- After that, you are required to click on Verify tab.
- On this new page, you have to enter the required information and upload the required documents. Now you have to click on download TN e Pass.
- As soon as you click on this link e-pass will be downloaded to your device.
Recover Forgotten Norka Registration Number
- First of all, go to the official website of covid-19 Jagratha
- On the web homepage, you are required to click on the citizen tab.
- Now you have to click on the Domestic Entry button.
- After that, you are required to click on Forget Norka Registration Number.
- On this new page, you have to enter your mobile number and date of birth and then click on Proceed button.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Here enter the OTP and click on the Submit button.
- Norka’s registration number will be sent to your registered mobile number.
Do New Registration In Covid-19 Jagratha Website
- Go to the official website of COVID-19 Jagratha.
- Now you are required to click on the Citizen tab.
- After that, you have to click on Domestic Entry.
- After that, you are required to click on New Registration in COVID-19 Jagratha.
- On this new page, you are required to enter your Mobile Number and click on verify.
- An OTP will be sent to your mobile number.
- Here enter this OTP and click on the Proceed tab.
- After that registration form will appear before you.
- Now you have to enter all the required information in this registration form and then click on Submit button.
- By following this procedure, you can do new registration on the COVID-19 Jagratha website.
Reschedule/ Modify Your Registration
- Visit the official website of covid-19 Jagratha.
- On the web homepage, click on the Citizen tab.
- Now you have to click on the domestic entry
- A new page will appear before you.
- On this new page, you have to click on reschedule/ modify your registration
- Now you have to enter your registration number.
- After that, you are required to click on verify.
- Now your registration form will appear before you.
- You can make changes to your registration.
- After that, you have to click on submit.
- By following this procedure you can reschedule or modify your registration.
Latest GO (Government Order)s of Tamil Nadu Govt
|G.O.(Ms) No 386 Dt: May 22, 2021|
|G.O.(Ms) No 380 Dt: May 15, 2021|
|G.O.(Ms) No 371 Dt: May 08, 2021|
|G.O.(Ms) No 361 Dt: April 29,2021|
|G.O.(Ms) No 351 Dt: April 24, 2021|
|G.O.(Ms) No 348 Dt: April 20, 2021|
By this article, we have provided you all the important information regarding TN e pass registration. If you are still facing any kind of problem then you can contact the helpline numbers in order to solve your problem.
- Helpline Numbers: 9345168402, 9444920525, 956603311, 9080144760, 9566300846, 9444761625
- Toll free Nos: 1070 & 1077, 1-800-425-1333