Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Toll-free Helpline Number | TN CM Helpline 1100, Whatsapp Number, Email ID | TN CM Helpline Citizen Login @cmhelpline tn gov in
There good news for the residents of Tamil Nadu state. TN Chief Minister Mr. MK Stalin has also come up with several helpline numbers which will help the residents of the Tamil Nadu state to properly call for the emergency services if they are undergoing any problem in the Quarantine period. In today’s article, we will share with you all the important aspects of the Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Helpline Number which has been launched recently. We will also share with you a list of helpline numbers of all major departments along with email ids. Please continue reading ahead.
TN CM Helpline Number & Grievance Portal
The chief minister of Tamil Nadu state has launched all of these helpline numbers so that the officials can help all of the residents by giving them the availability of all the emergency facilities at their houses. These helpline numbers are of great importance for all the residents of the state because they will not have to go out of their houses to call for any emergency services such as ambulance or Police in case of any mishappening. People can also lodge their complaints on these TN CM Helpline Number 1100 or visit the official website.
Tamil Nadu CM Helpline 2021 Key Highlights
|Name of Scheme||TN CM Helpline Number|
|Concerned State||Tamil Nadu|
|Launched By||Chief Minister MK Stalin|
|Objective||Providing emergency services and online complaint registration|
|Beneficiary||All residents of the state|
|Chief Minister’s Public Grievances Redressal Portal||http://cmcell.tn.gov.in/|
Benefits of TN CM Helpline Numbers (Email IDs)
The main benefits through the implementation of these helpline numbers which has been launched by the chief minister of Tamil Nadu are the availability of emergency services for all of the residents who are incurring any problem of India due to the lockdown in the country which was announced by the Prime Minister of India for a maximum of 21 days. Tamil Nadu CM Helpline numbers will be of great importance for all of the people who are locked inside their houses and want to call for emergency services.
Office Details of Tamil Nadu Chief Minister
The office of the chief minister of Tamilnadu state is present in the following locations:
|Official Residence Address of Tamil Nadu Chief Minister||Veda Nilayam, 81/36, Poes Garden, Chennai – 600 086|
|Chennai Address||“Sevvandhi” No.9, P.S.Kumarasamy Raja Salai, Raja Annamalai Puram, Chennai – 600 028|
|Mofussil Address||No 174, J 3, Rajapuram Ist Street, Highways Nagar, Salem, Salem District – 636 005|
TN CM Helpline Numbers (Dept-wise)
The following numbers are provided by the Chief Minister of Tamilnadu State:
|Chief Minister Contact Number||(044) 2567-2345, 2567-2283|
|Official Mobile Number of Tamil Nadu CM||(+91) 94431-46857|
|Fax Number||(044) 2567-0930, 2567-1441|
|Telephone Number||(044) 2499-1222|
|Cell Number||(+91) 94431-46857|
|Official Residence Telephone Number||(044) 2466-1222|
|Chennai Residence Contact Number||(044) 2493-6878|
|Chennai Office Phone Number||(044) 2567-2345|
|Mofussil Residence Contact Number||(0427) 2446-857|
Tamil Nadu CM Email IDs
The important email id in Tamil Nadu state is given below in the following table:
|Email Address of Tamil Nadu Chief Ministeremail@example.com|
Tamil Nadu UTC Grievance Portal
IIPGCMS (CM Helpline) is an inclusive, integrated, and convenient public grievance redressal platform, where you can:
- File and track your grievances related to government services, schemes, and civic issues.
- Lodge your grievance via multiple channels – calling the helpline, web portal, mobile app, e-mail, Twitter, Facebook, by post, or by visiting the grievance call center in person
- Ask questions, provide suggestions, and see announcements from the Tamil Nadu CM.
How to use the TN CM Helpline Portal?
- Login into the Tamil Nadu CM Helpline portal using your phone number. Then enter the received OTP to log in.
- On the next page, click on the “File a Grievance” link.
- Then describe your grievance and other details in the form.
- Now submit the form. You would receive an Acknowledgment Message with your unique grievance ID.
- You can also use it to track your grievance status.
Note – You will be sent key updates. You may track your grievance yourself from the CM Helpline Portal under the “My Dashboard” tab.
Contact Details & Important Links
- Special Officer, Chief Minister’s Special Cell, Secretariat, Chennai – 600009
- For any Technical Issues, Email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 1100.
- Chief Minister’s Special Cell (Tamil Nadu): Click Here
- IIPGCMS Tamil Nadu Portal: Click Here