This is a temple of Lord Govinda where many devotees come to their faith. If you are coming from a different city then you need accommodation. All the services have been provided by the Tirumala Angapradakhshinan to make it easy for devotees. In this article, we will find the right way of Booking Tirumala Angapradakshinam Online 2023 through the official website @online.tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in. If you want to know the process then follow this article.
Tirumala Angapradakshinam Ticket Booking 2023
Launching an online website for booking tickets and accommodation is a religious initiative. Through the online service, many people visit this temple and take the blessing of Lord Govinda. Interested devotees who want to participate in Angapradakshin Seva have to follow the guidelines of the temple. You have to wear proper traditional attire and dress. You should appear to have visited at temple. Before entering the temple, dip in Holy Pushkarini. This is located in North East Temple. Enter at 12:30 PM with a wet body at the main door. The opening of the main door of Suprabatha Seva Darshanam is 2:30 PM.
This is the most visited place by pilgrimage for Darshan Of Sri Venkateshware Swamy. This is a beautiful temple surrounded by different services. Female devotees are allowed for the sacred act in which women need to roll on the floor while chanting Om Namo Venkatessaya or Govinda. Jaya Vijaya gate is open for free darshan after pradakshin.
Tirumala Ticket Releasing Date
This is the Release date of TTD. You have to book tickets for these dates. If you have not booked on this date, all the tickets will be sold out.
|Releasing Date and month|
|29th December 2023|
|24th January 2023|
TDD Angapradakshinam Timings
The timing of the booking process is given below. You have to book tickets between the given time otherwise you will not able to book tickets.
Timing – 10:00 AM To 3:00 PM
Steps For Booking Tirumala Angapradakshinam Online
In this section, we will learn how we can book tickets so that you will not make any kind of mistakes. The following steps are –
- In the first step, you have to visit the CRO Office of Tirumala Angapradakshinam’s official website. You can also visit the reservation counter for tickets.
- On the official site, you have to click on the sign-in option. Enter your name, email address, and mobile number.
- A form will open before you.
- Here, you need to select the date, ticket, and timing.
- Upload some necessary documents.
- Then, click on the payment option.
- Now complete the payment button.
- Your tickets will be sent to your email address.
TTD Offline Ticket Booking Process
If you are living around this temple then you can visit directly at the counter for tickets. The following steps will help you get tickets –
- First, you need to visit the CRO office of Tirumala Angapradakshinam. This is located opposite the Railway Reservation counter building.
- 750 tickets are available every single day. 375 tickets for males and 375 tickets for females.
- Allocation of the tickets starts at 2 PM by the workers.
- You have to stand in a single short queue.
- You have to show your identity card like an Aadhaar card.
- The ticket is free of cost but you have to give Rs 10 for Laddu.
Terms And Conditions
- There is no gender issue. male and female are both allowed at the temple.
- Maintain some distance from each other.
- Traditional attire and clothes are compulsory to wear.
- Before entering the table, take a holy dip in the water.
- Tickets will start distribution at 1:30 PM every day.
- Females get first preference for all work.
- The ladies’ gate opens at 3 AM to enter the temple.
- Roll down on the floor and say Govinda to get blessings.
- You will be offered Laddu.
Contact Number @tirumala.org
You need to Click Here to contact him.
Address: CRO office, Near Vijaya Bank Counter, Basement, Tirumala.