Online registration for TS Degree Online Services Telangana (DOST) UG Admission ( B. A., B.Sc, B.Com, BBA, BCA, B.Com.(Voc) B.Com.(Hons), BSW & BBM) is open. Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE), Hyderabad, conducts the Degree Online Services Telangana Admission and online application registration is available on the official website i.e. https://dost.cgg.gov.in/. DOST is a State-Level Admission Test through which the students are offered admission to the various courses, i.e… B. A., B.Sc, B.Com, BBA, BCA, B.Com.(Voc) B.Com.(Hons), BSW & BBM. All the candidates know that DOST Notification for the year 2023 is also known as TSBIE.
TS DOST First Phase Seat Allotment Results 2023
The result of Class 12 (Science, Commerce, Arts) has been released by the Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education (TSBIE) and other boards in the month of June or July. This TS Degree DOST Admission 2023 is available for students who have passed their intermediate (Class 12) and are willing to take admission in Telangana UG courses (B. A., B.Sc, B.Com, BBA, BCA, B.Com.(Voc) B.Com.(Hons), BSW & BBM) in various colleges across Telangana. The eligible students can apply for online application and registration for Phase I, Phase II, and Phase III can be done through its official website, dost.cgg.gov.in.
Highlights of Telangana DOST UG Admission 2023
|Article||TS DOST Admission 2023-24 Online Registration|
|DOST Full Form||Degree Online Services, Telangana (DOST)|
|Name of Authority||Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE)|
|Courses Offered||UG Courses (B. A., B.Sc, B.Com, BBA, BCA, B.Com.(Voc) B.Com.(Hons), BSW & BBM)|
|Selection Process||By merit|
|Mode of Admission||Online Admission|
Admission Date Schedule of Telangana DOST 2023-24:
|Event Name||TS DOST Admission Schedule 2023|
|Notification||11 May 2023|
|Phase I Registration Date||16 May to 10 June 2023|
|Option Filling||20 May to 11 June 2023|
|Verification of Category Candidates||8-9 June 2023|
|Phase I TS DOST Degree Allotment 2023||16 June 2023|
|Self Reporting||16 June to 25 June 2023|
|Phase 2 registration||16 to 26 June 2023|
|Phase 2 Option Filing||16 June to 27 June 2023|
|Verification of Categories||26 June 2023|
|Phase 2 Allotment Results||30 June 2023|
|Confirmation of Seats||1 July to 5 July 2023|
|Phase 3 Registration||1 to 5 July 2023|
|Web Option Filling||Open till 6 July 2023|
|Verification of Documents||5 July 2023|
|Phase 3 Allotment Results||20 July 2023|
|Confirmation of Seat||20 to 25 July 2023|
|Reporting to College||20 to 25 July 2023|
|Session Start||August 2023|
TS Degree DOST UG Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
There are some eligibility criteria required for Telangana DOST UG Admission. If found false, in case of any stage of the admission process, then the student’s candidature will be canceled.
Only Indian national students are eligible for Admission to Telangana DOST.
Only the students who have passed their Intermediate (12th class) with the respective subject from a recognized board are eligible to apply.
There is no age limit that has been fixed for admission in UG First-year courses in various colleges of Telangana.
TS UG DOST Admission 2023 Application Form:
The candidates who fulfill all the eligibility conditions and want to take admission need to fill TS DOST Application Form as the authority has released the application form on its official website at https://dost.cgg.gov.in/
To fill out the US DOST Admission ID, it is a must for the students to have only one mobile number against their one DOST ID.
Students have to go through two steps to fill out the application form. One is pre-registration and the second one is Registration.
The whole step to register yourself in TS DOST 2023-24 is mentioned in our article below.
Online Registration in TS Degree DOST 2023-24:
Only those students are eligible to do Online Registration who fulfill all the eligibility conditions. Follow the below steps to register for TS DOST UG Admission 2023-24.
- First of all the students will have to go to the official web portal dost.cgg.gov.in and then click on the candidate pre-registration box.
- Once you click on Candidate Pre-Registration, Select Qualifying Board (intermediate or equivalent) from the drop-down.
- Then select the Year of the pass
- Enter the Hall ticket Number and then enter your Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY) format.
- Enter Aadhaar Number, Mobile Number
- Enter the Student’s Name, Father’s Name, select Gender,
- Mark the check box against the Declaration and click on ‘Click for Aadhaar Authentication’.
- Enter a One-time Password (OTP) sent to your registered mobile number.
- Your DOST ID will be generated successfully and this will be valid and referred to till the process of admission is completed.
- Next, you will be redirected to the payment gateway where you have to pay the Registration Fee.
How to Pay TS Degree DOST 2023-24 Admission Fee?
- Once you successfully have completed the pre-registration process, click on the Proceed to Payment option to pay the registration fee.
- Candidates have to make payment by using an online payment method.
- The registration fee for all DOST colleges/courses of one or more universities is Rs 200 or Rs 400 for different category
- Candidates can pay the fees through any online mode only, i.e… Net banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, or e-wallet.
- After payment, a six (6) digit alphanumeric PIN will be sent to the student’s registered mobile number after a successful transaction of payment.
TS DOST Student Login-
- After the successful payment of registration fees, students can log in to TS DOST ID at dost.cgg.gov.in by entering a six-digit alphanumeric PIN provided during the online registration.
- Here the applicant needs to enter all the personal details, academic qualification details, and address details.
- Then upload a photograph, signature, and other required documents in the candidate login section.
- Take a printout of this for future reference.
Telangana Dost UG Admission 2023 Required Documents-
The below-mentioned documents are necessarily required from the candidate’s end as all these are required at the time of Admission to colleges /courses.
- Valid Mobile Number to receive DOST ID.
- Aadhaar number linked with a Mobile number – In case not linked, visit the Aadhaar Updation Center Post Office, or Mee-Seva center to link your Aadhaar with a Mobile number.
- A colored photograph of the Candidate
- Caste Certificate (with CND number and sub-caste), if applicable
- Income Certificate, on or after 01.01.2020
- Games and Sports Certificate, if applicable
- N.C.C. Certificate, if applicable
- Extra-curricular certificate, if applicable
- Physically Handicapped Certificate, if applicable
- Ex-service men Certificates, if applicable
Reservation in TS DOST UG Admission 2023-24
- Scheduled Caste (SC): 15%
- Scheduled Tribe (ST): 6%
- Backward Classes (BC): 29%
- NCC, Games, Extra-Curricular, Children of Ex-serviceman and Armed Person: 4%
- Physically Challenged: 3%
Courses Offered through TS Degree DOST 2023-
There are various courses offered by various colleges such as Kakatiya University, Mahatma Gandhi University, Osmania University, Palamuru University, Satavahana University, and Telangana University. These colleges conduct their admission process through DOST. These colleges provide admission to the various Undergraduate (UG) Courses which are mentioned below:
- B.Com (Voc)
- B.Com (Hons)
Telangana DOST UG Admission 2023 Cutoff-
Candidates can check the last year’s cut-off from the official website. They need to enter the following details to check the DOST 2023 Cutoff:
- University Name
- Course Name
- Intermediate Marks
Important Instructions for www.dost.cgg.gov.in 2023-
- Candidates must check these instructions about Degree Online Services, Telangana (DOST),
- Enter the Aadhaar Number without any mistakes.
- Do not lose the mobile number till you complete the Admission Procedure.
- Choose web options carefully.
- Do not choose the courses or medium in which not interested.
- Approach any nearest Help Line Centre to resolve problems if any.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
- Q. It is mandatory to link Adhaar with a mobile number?
Yes, it is very important to link Adhaar with a mobile number.
- Q. Is dost online application 2023 fee refundable?
No, the registration fee is not refundable.
- Q. Should I take a printout of the DOST 2023 application form?
Ans 3. Yes, candidates can take a printout of the DOST 2023 application form.
- Q. What is the TS degree online application’s last date of 2023?
Telangana – TS dost online application 2023 last date is mentioned above or you can check it on the DOST Website: dost.cgg.gov.in.
For more information on DOST UG Admission 2023-21, candidates can Download Admission Notification in pdf format.