Exciting opportunity waiting for the candidates who want to Join TDM (Telugu Desam Party) Membership. The residents of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana are especially invited to register for TDP Membership online and also every citizen of India can apply. This is a golden opportunity to seize the chance and become a significant force and integral member of the party. Easily candidates can do the online registration. For comprehensive guidance and details about TDP Membership Online Registration 2024, And Membership Card Download, you need to go through the content all the way to its conclusion. Visit their official website.
TDP Membership Online
Telugu Desam Party (TDP) is a regional political party in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh. It was founded by Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao (NTR) on 29th March 1982 with the purpose of promoting the economic status, development, and welfare of Telugu-speaking people in the state. The TDP has had a great presence in the state government multiple times. Over the years, the party has faced several internal struggles, conflicts, and factionalism which leads to splits and alliances with others. Later, N. Chandrababu Naidu, son-in-law of NTR emerged as a significant leader within the party and also served as Chief Minister of United Andhra Pradesh and then one term for the bifurcated state of Andhra Pradesh.
Its online registration is open to all eligible interested people through its online portal. Multiple benefits can be accessed by the candidates.
TDP Membership Card Apply online, Status, Telegram link- Highlights
|Article||Join TDP Membership online registration 2024, eligibility, and other details|
|Name of a political party||Telugu Desam Party (TDP)|
|TDP Chief||Chandrababu Naidu|
|Mode of application to register||Online|
|Party Official website||Telugudesam.org|
|TDP Mobile Application Name||Mana TDP|
|Eligibility||Persons of 18 years and above, other details mentioned in the article|
Procedure to Join TDP Membership Online Registration
Here is the complete process to register for TDP Membership, so follow the process-
- Start by opening the official website of the Telugu Desam Party online.
- The homepage will appear on your screen and you will find a comprehensive display of TDP Party information.
- Now you need to proceed by selecting the tab labeled “TDP Membership Registration.”
- After you click on the registration link, a form will appear prompting you to provide the necessary details and information.
- Now, in this form, you’ll be asked to type your email address, full name, mobile number, address, and other required information therein.
- Then, for the purpose of verifying the accuracy of the information you have given, the webpage will send an OTP to your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP code into the designated field and complete the process by clicking the “Submit” button.
- With the completion of these steps, your registration will be processed successfully, and then you’ll be able to access your membership ID after the processing is complete.
Procedure to Download the TDP Membership Card
When you have successfully enrolled for the Membership form, then you are directed to the Official TDP portal or Mobile app. Users are then required to enter the requisite details for verification. Subsequently, a download link will be provided on the webpage itself.
Now, To access their membership card digitally, users simply have to click the option within the provided link.
TDP Membership Mobile App Download Procedure
Below are instructions given on how to download the App, which is also known as the Mana TDP app:
- Visit Google Play Store on your smartphone.
- In the search bar, Enter TDP PARTY APP
- Mana TDP app will appear, select it to go further.
- Then, proceed to download and install it and complete the registration process
- Once registered, users get access to a plethora of party-related details in the application at their convenience.
|TDP Membership Mobile App||Download Here|
Interested Candidates should be of 18 years and above and also must be permanent residents of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh. Candidate should possess the eligibility of voter and have a voter ID.