Tamil Nadu RTE Admission: For private school admission under The Right To Education (RTE) Act, from 20 April, parents can fill out the form of application online very quickly. However, the admission timetable provides by Private Schools. The Deadline for the application is till 18 May.
You also can apply through this link http://rte.tnschools.gov.in/, until 21 May, Most probably The information will be released on the website, Perhaps on 21 May the website can show the accepted and rejected Tamil Nadu RTE Admission: For private school admission under The Right To Education (RTE) Act, from 20 April, parents can fill out the form of application online very quickly.
Tamil Nadu RTE Admission 2024-2024:
The Indian Government had put on their effort on The Right To Education Act in all states of India. Especially in Tamil Nadu. Private Schools are made for safeguarding in 25% of places in India. 25% for LKG to Grade 1 of economically and socially disadvantaged groups for seats must be reserved from private schools.
According to the RTE Act.94000 Admission Application for seats has been Submitted but only 8000 private schools are available for the RTE.
TN RTE Admission Online Application Form 2024 – Overview
|Name Of The Scheme||Tamil Nadu RTE Admission|
|Announced By||Government Of Tamil Nadu|
|Participants||Citizens Of Tamil Nadu|
|Objective||To Provide Free And Compulsory Education To All|
|Number Of Seats||1 Lakh|
Tamil Nadu RTE Admission Apply @rte.tnschools.gov.in
However, the admission timetable provides by Private Schools. The Deadline for the application is till 18 May. You also can apply through this link http://rte.tnschools.gov.in/, until 21 May, Most probably the information will be released on the website, Perhaps on 21 May the website can show the accepted and rejected applications. If schools get more admission applications and seats are not much available, then the Tottery system will be held on 23 May. The selection date will be public on May 24. Students can Sign up for the form by 29 May.
TN RTE Admission Key Objectives
The main objective of TN Rate Admission is to provide free education to all children. The scheme helped the economically weak family to provide free education with the help of the act of RTE till 14 years of the child. Tamil Nadu has taken an initiative to provide free education who are financially weak with the help of the scheme, this scheme also helps the literacy of the country.
Aside from this, if students get an education through this scheme they can be employed one day, and the economy will increase gradually. Disabled Childs, will also be benefited through this Scheme, for better living.
- Gujarat Stem Quiz 2024 Login & Register Online, Syllabus
- RTE Gujarat Admission 2024 Application Form Start, School List
- SAS Gujarat Portal 2024 DPE, COS & SSA Login Online
Advantages of Tamil Nadu RTE Admission 2024
- The Government of Tamil Nadu has launched the TN RTE Admission Scheme which provides free and compulsory education.
- Each child will be benefited from the scheme at the age of 14 years.
- Economically weakened people will benefit through this scheme as they will get the chance to get admitted to private schools.
- Every private school seat under this scheme will be reserved for 25% at the entry-level.
- Residents of Tamil Nadu who are interested in the scheme can enroll in this application.
- Official websites of private schools should show how many seats are available to the participants.
- There are perhaps 1 lakh of seats available, where 9000 schools are situated throughout the state.
- Those families with income under 2 lakhs per year can apply for this scheme and get benefited through the mentioned scheme.
Tamil Nadu RTE Admission 2024-25 Full Schedule
|Starting date of online application||20/04/2024|
|Last date to apply online||18/05/2024|
|Display of names of eligible applicants and ineligible applicants||21/05/2024|
|TN RTE Lottery Result 2024-24||23/05/2024|
|TN RTE Selection Display List||24/05/2024|
Eligibility Criteria of TN RTE Admission
- The participant should be a resident of Tamil Nadu.
- All children with economically weak families can enroll in this application to get benefits through it.
- The Total income in a year of a family must be under 2 lakhs then they will get the facilities of this scheme.
- The date of the child must be between the 31st of 2017 to 31st of July 2018 for admission.
- To get admitted to class 1, the candidate must have a date of birth between 31st July 2015 to 31st July 2016.
Documents Required for RTE Admission
- Photograph of the participants (150 px * 175 px).
- Birth certificate
- Parents’ Id Proof of Aadhar card or ration card
- Income certificate of the candidates
- Community certificate of candidates.
- Category Certificate
- Disability Certificate
- Certificate of HIV-infected parents of Children.
Tamil Nadu RTE Admission Online Application Form @rte.tnschools.gov.in
- Visit the official website rte.tnschools.gov.in.
- The homepage will show you an option called Start application.
- New Page will be in front of you.
- Enter the details which have mentioned here Name, Gender, Date of birth, Password, Religion, Community, Mobile number, Email ID, and Eligibility class as per date of birth.
- Enter your application number and password.
- Enter your parent’s details and other stuff which has been mentioned there.
- Upload mentioned documents.
- Choose your school according to your choice.
- Submit all the documents and your enrollment to the application will be finished.
Steps to View School List Full Information at TN RTE Portal 2024
- Visit the official portal of TN RTE admission.
- After that home page will be shown in front of you.
- Now you need to click on the option I’m going to tell you “View school List”.
- Select your district.
- After that, a new page will open in front of you.
- The page will show the details of the school.
Tamil Nadu RTE Admission: Contact Details
- Address- DPI Campus, College Road, Nungambakkam, Directorate of Matriculation Schools, Chennai – 600006.
- Email address: [email protected]
- The Right To Education ( RTE ) Helpline Number: 14417