Here in this article, we are sharing some important and essential details and information with you all which is related to the Swasthya Sathi Scheme (West Bengal Cashless Health Scheme 2024). So that one can apply for it and can also get the benefits of health. Here we will also share with you how one can apply, and what the eligibility and age criteria, etc. are required for the application process for Swasthya Sathi Smart Card.
This scheme was introduced and launched by the Chief Minister of West Bengal State for the upcoming year of 2024. All applicants will get the information very soon regarding the step-by-step process by which one can easily apply for the Swasthya Sathi for the year 2024 so that every person can hold a unique smart card.
West Bengal Swasthya Sathi Scheme 2024
On Thursday, Mamta Banerjee the Chief Minister of West Bengal announced and gave the introduction to the new Swasthya Sathi Health Scheme with the perspective to cover the entire population of the state. There are many other new schemes launched by the Chief Minister of West Bengal just to help the local residents which can improve their livelihood and save themselves from the catastrophic aftermath of the coronavirus. This is to inform all the citizens of West Bengal that on the basis of the given announcement this new scheme will be applicable from 1st December 2020. The Chief Minister has also announced that the entire Cashless Health Scheme was funded by the WB Govt.
Highlights of WB Swasthya Sathi Cashless Health Scheme
|Name||Swasthya Sathi Scheme (Smart Card)
স্বাস্থ্য সাথী স্কিম 2024
|Launched By||Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee|
|Objective||Providing Health Services|
|Beneficiary||Residents of West Bengal State|
|Application Process||Online/ Offline Mode|
|Helpline Number||1800-345-5384 (Toll-Free)|
|Concerned Dept||WB Health Welfare Dept|
Facilities by Swasthya Sathi Cashless Health Scheme
This is said that around 7.5 crore people will benefit under the Cashless Health Scheme of West Bengal. According to the announcement of this scheme, every single family in the West Bengal State will be covered under this স্বাস্থ্য সাথী স্কিম. The other thing said by the CM is that the Central Government will only provide 60% of Ayushman Bharat Yojana (PMJAY) but this Swasthya Sathi Cashless Health Scheme will be covered 100% by the State Government. Every person in the state will be benefited from this scheme by the smart card. This smart card will be provided to all families and will be applicable in all government as well as private hospitals of West Bengal.
Latest Updates – New Swasthya Sathi for All !!! Govt of West Bengal has decided to extend Swasthya Sathi benefit (swasthya sathi limit) to all residents of State, except those who are already covered under any Govt, Sponsored Health Insurance or Assurance Scheme. Also, the family in receipt of Medical allowance as part of their salary from the government are also excluded.
Objectives of the West Bengal Cashless Health Scheme
The Cashless Health Scheme (স্বাস্থ্য সাথী স্কিম) is designed for the citizens of West Bengal state and it is introduced by Chief Minister Mamta Banerjee. The main motive of this scheme is to assist the local residents of West Bengal state who can get cashless medical treatments in any hospital to issue cashless treatments/Swasthya Sathi package list. In 2016 this scheme was announced by the Chief Minister of the West Bengal state with the motive to cover all of the secondary and tertiary care of up to rupees five lakh per annum to each family of the state.
But today various changes have been made under this scheme and also it has been expanded to cover all of the residents of the West Bengal estate irrespective of their economic or backward social status. The health card will be distributed among the women of the families from the upcoming date of 1st December 2020.
About Swasthya Sathi Smart Card
All the residents must be aware that the Swasthya Sathi for Teachers / Smart Card will be provided to the senior female member of the eligible household under this scheme. With the smart card, people will be able to get the facilities related to their health in any of the listed private or government hospitals. There will be no other eligibility criteria for any person for the same. This scheme has been provided to all of the families of West Bengal State. For this scheme, the total estimated expense is around 2000 crore as an annual expenditure on this Health Scheme. This card will help people to get various health-related treatments without spending a single rupee at the hospital.
All those people who are interested to get enrolled under this scheme (স্বাস্থ্য সাথী স্কিম) are requested to apply for the same. Here we have furnished some important points related to eligibility which are given below for your assistance:
- To apply for the Smart Card under the Cashless Health Insurance scheme, the applicant must be a permanent resident of West Bengal state.
- This smart card will be issued only to the female candidates of the family.
- An applicant must not be enrolled under any other health care scheme of the Govt.
Features of the Swasthya Sathi Scheme
The person will be covered under the Health cover worth Rs 5 lakh per annum of each family which will be offered under basic health cover for secondary and tertiary care in the Swasthya Sathi Scheme
- If the person goes for any kind of treatment then it will be paperless, cashless, and smart card-based
- Under the scheme, all pre-existing diseases are covered
- There is no foundation on the family size.
- Under স্বাস্থ্য সাথী স্কিম parents from both the spouses are included and other than that all the dependent physically challenged person within the family are also covered under the scheme
- The entire premium amount under the Swasthya Sathi health scheme will be borne by the West Bengal government.
- The beneficiaries are not required to pay any amount of any premium.
- Each enrolled family will get an online Swasthya Sathi smart card which will include the details of family members, photograph, biometric, address, mobile number, etc.
- Under the West Bengal Swasthya Sathi scheme, 24×7 call support is available.
How to Apply Online for the Swasthya Sathi Scheme?
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the স্বাস্থ্য সাথী স্কিম at https://swasthyasathi.gov.in/.
- After clicking the above link, a web homepage will open as shown in the above image.
- Here you are required to click on Apply Online.
- After that, a new page will open where you have to enter the required details.
- Then you need to attach the relevant documents.
- After that, you have to click on the Submit button.
- By following this procedure, you can apply online under the Swastha Sathi scheme.
Process for Hospital Registration
- To register you need to click on the official website of the WB Swasthya Sathi.
- Then the home page will open on your screen.
- Here you are required to click on the “Hospital Registration” tab.
- Or you directly click on this link >> https://helpline.swasthyasathi.gov.in/Registration.aspx
- Now there will be a form will open where you have to fill in all the required details like state, District name, NABH accredited, hospital type, category of the hospital, specialty name, hospital name, etc
- After that click on the Submit button.
- By doing this simple method you will be able to do the process for hospital registration.
Check the Status of Hospital Registration
- Firstly, you need to visit the official website of the Swasthya Sathi scheme.
- Then the home page will be open on your screen.
- On the homepage, you are required to click on the ‘Apply Online’ tab.
- To check the hospital registration status, you need to click this link >> https://helpline.swasthyasathi.gov.in/HospitalRegStatus.aspx
- After that, a new page will display on your screen where you have to enter your registered mobile number. Then you need to click on the “Search” tab.
- Next, the Hospital registration status will be open on your computer screen. Here you can check the Swasthya Sathi Hospital List 2024.
Procedure to Registration for Treatment Outside of West Bengal
- First of all, visit the official website of the Swasthya Sathi scheme at https://data.swasthyasathi.gov.in,
- On the web homepage, click on the Apply Online tab.
- After that, you have to click on registration for treatment outside of West Bengal.
- Or directly click this link >> http://swasthyasathi.gov.in:8086/SSValidatePreRegistration.aspx
- After this, a new page will open on your screen where you have to enter your Swasthya Sathi URN, mobile number, and OTP.
- Then you have to click on the “Submit” button.
- All you need to do is follow some simple steps to register for treatment in a hospital located outside of West Bengal.
Check Name In Beneficiary List
- Firstly, you need to go to the official website of the WB Swasthya Sathi.
- You will be directed to the web homepage.
- Here you are required to click on the link where find your name in the list.
- Or directly click this link >> https://data.swasthyasathi.gov.in/SSDataSearchLogin.aspx
- After that, you will be required to enter your valid mobile number.
- Now you will receive the OTP, enter it, and then you have to click on submit.
- Then you need to produce the required details on your screen.
Download COVID-19 Request Form
- First of all, you are required to visit the official website at https://swasthyasathi.gov.in/
- On the web homepage, you are required to click on the COVID-19 request form or directly click here >> https://tms.swasthyasathi.gov.in/portal/LoginPageCovid.html
- After that, there will be a new page displayed on your screen where you have to select SNA and enter your username and password to proceed.
- Then you have to click on the sign-in.
- Now a link will be produced to download the COVID-19 request form which will appear on your screen.
- You have to click on this link and the Swasthya Sathi Application Form Download 2024 will be downloaded in PDF format to your computer.
Process to Check Hospital Information
- Firstly, you need to navigate the official website of the Swasthya Sathi scheme.
- Then after that, you will be directed to the home page.
- On the homepage, you click on the hospital information tab to get the details.
- After that there will be four different categories will be displayed on your screen which contain the Hospital Information which is given below:
- Then there will be a new form displayed on your screen.
- Here you need to enter the details which are required.
- After that, you have to click on the “Submit” button to proceed.
- Required details will be displayed on your computer screen.
- First of all, you are suggested to navigate the official website of the স্বাস্থ্য সাথী স্কিম that is https://swasthyasathi.gov.in/
- On the web homepage, you are required to click on the ‘Login’ tab.
- After that, there will be a new page opened where you need to enter your username and password to proceed. Then you have to click on the “Login” tab.
- By doing this, you will be able to proceed with the login process on the web portal.
Download the Swasthya Sathi App
- To download the WB Swasthya Mobile App, you are first required to open the Google Play Store on your mobile phone.
- Here you need to enter the “Swasthya Sathi App” into the search box.
- After that, you need to click on the “Search” option.
- Then there will be one list displayed on your mobile or computer screen.
- Here you have to click on the topmost option.
- All you need to do is click on the Install button.
- Finally, the স্বাস্থ্য সাথী স্কিম app will download on your mobile phone.
Contact Details (Helpline):
If any person has any kind of queries then, in that case, the person can check the information here which we have provided for you. If still anyone is facing any kind of problem then in that case, you can contact the helpline number and solve your problem. The toll-free helpline number is 1800-345-5384.