Hello Dear Readers!! As you know, we are always updating our readers for upcoming scholarships. We don’t want, our students to forget to take benefits from any scholarship. So this post is very useful for those students who studying in West Bengal states. A new scholarship name is “Swami Vivekananda Scholarship” started by the West Bengal government. However many students have queries regarding this scheme like the Application Form Online, how to apply for SVMCM, Last date, and check status, etc. Well don’t worry, In this blog, you will get every single information about this latest scholarship. Stay tuned with us.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2024
In this section, we have provided all the basic information on the “Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Application Form 2024”. So the government of the West Bengal State has introduced a new scholarship named Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Mean Scholarship (SVMCM). This is a merit cum means scholarship in order to help the needy students in the state. SVMCM scholarship was specially launched for those students who belong to the economically weaker sections of society.
So this scholarship has come with the aim to provide the students with scholarships at different levels of higher education. After implementing this scholarship, all the students studying in regular mode of classes 11 and 12, UG students, and PG students get financial assistance. If you really want to apply for the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Form Online and want to track the application status, the Last Date to apply on the official website @svmcm.wbhed.gov.in, kindly read this post to the end very carefully.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Application Form @svmcm.wbhed.gov.in
|Scholarship Name||Swami Vivekananda Scholarship|
|Launched by||Government of West Bengal|
|SVMCM Full Form||Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship|
|Beneficiaries||Students of West Bengal|
|SVMCM Scholarship Portal||SVMCM (4.0)|
Eligibility Criteria for West Bengal SVMCM Scholarship 2024
In order to apply for the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship, you need to complete all the Eligibility criteria for this. You can read about the criteria from the given below:-
- First of all, the applicants must be the citizens of West Bengal.
- All the applicants should have enrolled in any Educational Institution in West Bengal.
- The Annual Family Income Should be less than Rs. 2.5 Lakh.
- Students must be studying in regular mode for any one of the following courses:
- Class 11 and Class 12
- UG Level (Science, Arts, Commerce, Engineering, Medical and Technical/Professional courses)
- PG Level ( Science/Arts/Commerce & Technical/Management)
- Moreover, the candidates should have passed previous classes and got a Previous Degree Certificate From Any Education institution in West Bengal.
Important Documents for SVMCM Scholarship Registration
At the time of filling out the application form for the SVMCM Scholarship, you need some documents to enter the details. In this section, we have shared the list of document names:-
- Mark sheet of Madhyamik Examination or its equivalent (Both Side copies).
- You should also attach the mark sheet of the last Board/Council/University/College examination (Both sides).
- Domicile certificate as Aadhaar ID/Voter ID/Ration card/Certificate issued by the concerned authority.
- School Admission Number or receipt
- Bank Passbook copy front page.
- Income certificate of the family head.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Money rewards
- Rs. 1,000/- per month to Class 11th and Class 12th Students.
- Rs. 1,000/- to Rs. 5,000/- per month to Students in Graduation.
- Rs. 2,000 to Rs. 5,000/- per month to Students in Post Graduation.
- Rs. 5,000/- per month to M.Phil Students.
- Rs. 8,000/- per month to Ph.D. Students.
SVMCM Scholarship 2024 Last Date
|Event of Scholarship||Date|
|Documents & Application Verification||May 2024|
|SVMCM Selected Student List||May 2024|
|Last Date of SVMCM Scholarship||May 2024|
|Start of Renewal Form||May 2024|
|Last for SVMCM Renewal Application Form||May 2024|
|SVMCM Award Distribution||June / July 2024|
|SVMCM Scholarship 2024 Starting Date||August 2024|
Procedure to apply for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Online 2024
Right now all the students from West Bengal want to apply for the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship. With the help of this outstanding scholarship, they can complete their higher education without any financial problems. Let’s check the given mentioned steps only:-
- First of all, You need to navigate the official website of the SVMCM portal.
- Now you will land on the homepage of the website.
- On the homepage, you need to find the SVMCM 2024 registration form.
- Now you have to fill out this registration with the required details like Name, Father’s Name, Date of birth, address, mobile number, qualification, etc.
- When you submit this form to the portal you will get the application ID.
- Kindly this ID to log in and fill up the entire SVMCM application form 2024.
- Along with this application form, you must upload scanned copies of photographs and signatures.
- Moreover, you need to also attest the required documents with the form.
- Kindly check the application form by the view mode and then click on ‘Submit Application’.
- In the last just click on the “SUBMIT” option.
- Finally, your SVMCM 2024 application process has been completed.
Contact Details for Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Mean Scholarship
- Higher Education, Science & Technology and Biotechnology Department
- Bikash Bhavan, 6th Floor, Salt Lake, Kolkata 700091
- SVMCM Helpline No:- 1800-102-8014 (Toll-Free Number)
- Official Email id:- [email protected]