In just a few minutes, you may know about the world’s largest statue, the Sardar Sarovar Dam, the Narmada River, Vindhya, and the Saputara Hills from a helicopter. The Statue of Unity is located in Kevadia village on Sandhu Island. The splendor around the statue is captivating. The 182-meter-tall Iron Man of India statue stands towering beside the Sardar Sarovar Dam.
On October 31, 2018, it was inaugurated by India’s Prime Minister, Narendra Modi. The statue cost 3000 crores to build. 1.3 lakh tourists visited the statue in the first 11 days after it was unveiled. Every day, the government anticipates approximately 15000 tourists to visit the Statue of Unity. Here know all about of Statue of Unity Helicopter Ride Price along with the 10 Tips Before Booking Your SOU Ticket Online.
Statue of Unity Helicopter Ride Booking Online
The Statue of Unity (SOU) is also one of them. It is the tallest statue and is situated on the banks of the river Narmada. Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel (1875–1950), a leading figure of the non-violent Indian independence movement and the first Deputy Prime Minister/Home Minister of independent India, is shown on the Statue of Unity. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the SOU was closed early. However, it has reopened after more than a year. Now you can book tickets and watch it online.
When it comes to the SOU, it is the most appealing destination to visit. There are numerous tourist attractions near SOU, all of which are worthwhile to visit. It has a variety of attractions. So, if you intend to visit the SOU, please read this post thoroughly. This article describes how to book tickets for the Statue of Unity, Jungle / Safari / Park / Garden Entry Ticket Price, and Holidays List via the official website. We can also mention the SOU Helicopter Ride Ticket Price details here. So what are you waiting for, just read this article ahead.
Statue of Unity Helicopter Ride Price – Overview
The Statue of Unity offers helicopter tours to enjoy the stunning views of the Statue of Unity, the Sardar Sarovar Dam, the Narmada River, Vindhya, and the Saputara Hills. The helicopter flight began on December 23, 2018. A helicopter flight for 10 minutes costs Rs. 2900 per person. The chopper can transport five to seven passengers every ride.
|Location||Narmada to Kevadiya State Gujarat|
|Ticket Booking Price||Available Below|
|Helpline Number||1800-233-6600 (Toll-Free)|
|Online Booking Website||Click Here|
Statue of Unity (SOU) Tourist Attractions List
- Sardar Sarovar Dam
- Khalwani Eco-Tourism
- Ekta Cruise
- Butterfly Garden
- Zarvani Eco-Tourism & Adventure Zone
- Zarvani Cycling
- Khalwani Couple Cycling
- Kevadia Bus Route
- Vishwa Van
- Cactus Garden
- Ekta Nursery
- Statue Of Unity
- Sardar Sarovar Nauka Vihar (Boating)
- River Rafting
- Arogya Van
- Arogya Van Wellness Centre
- Children Nutrition Park
Timings for the Statue of Unity Helicopter Ride
|Tuesday||9:30 AM to 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:30 AM to 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:30 AM to 6:00 PM|
|Friday||9:30 AM to 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:30 AM to 6:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:30 AM to 6:00 PM|
10 Tips Before Booking Your SOU Ticket Online
- To begin, go to the official portal of the Statue of Unity to book the online ticket and follow the link provided to be redirected to the page. Statue of Unity Ticket Online Booking Site => https://www.soutickets.in/.
- Your screen will be filled with the first page. In the menu bar, select the Book Ticket option.
- On the next page, click the book ticket button.
- Now, forms will appear on your screen; please fill out this box with information.
- It includes a phone number and other information; please fill out all of the fields completely.
- By clicking the OTP button, you will be able to receive OTP in your registered mobile number.
- After that, choose a date, time period, and attraction, and enter the number of children and adults.
- Then you can add new tourist attractions by clicking on the advertisement for more information. There are many interactions to visit so you can visit the safari park, book zoo tickets, and book helicopter tickets, it will be full of excitement.
- After filling in your information click on Next
- You will get a new page on your screen in which you will be asked to fill in your name, last name, mobile number, and email.
Steps to download the Statue of Unity Mobile App (SOU)
- To begin, open the Google Play Store on your mobile device.
- The page will then open; click on the search bar.
- Then, enter “Statue of Unity Tickets Official Mobile App” as the app name.
- After that, there will be a selection of apps; select the first one.
- Now, press the Install button. It will be downloaded.
- Now, simply open the app and enjoy the service.
SOU Ticket Prices for Jungle Safari/Park/Garden Admission
|Tourist Attraction Places Names||Ticket price for children (ages 3 to 15)||Adult Ticket Price|
|Entry Ticket Price||Same as adult||1030 Rs|
|Viewing Gallery Ticket Price||280 rs||380 Rs|
|Jungle Safari Ticket Price||125 Rs||200 Rs|
|Cactus and Butterfly Garden Ticket Price||40 Rs||60 Rs|
|Helicopter Ride Price||—–||2900 INR|
|Support Email||[email protected]|
|SOU Complaints And Feedback||18002336600 (Toll-Free)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For All Complaints And Feedback Please||Click Here|
|Guided Tour of SOU (FREE)||Click Here|
Q.1 What is the current price of a helicopter ride at the Statue of Unity?
- The helicopter ride at the Statue of Unity is just 2900 INR
Q.2 How can I book a helicopter ride to the Statue of Unity online?
- You can visit the official website of the Statue of Unity and book online from there.