Following the COVID epidemic, OPD Services are once again offered. However, the majority of hospitals offer teleconsultation services to their patients. Medical professionals observe all necessary precautions when conducting patient checks. If you live in West Bengal, you can go to SSKM Hospital. In this article, you will get details of SSKM Hospital OPD Ticket Booking Online, and WB Health Appointment Registration Process.
SSKM Hospital OPD Appointment Booking Online
The West Bengal Health Department is extending the Outpatient Department (OPD). They are doing this throughout the entire state. Presently, the majority of hospitals and medical schools are establishing outpatient departments (OPD). It is for both existing and new patients. Therefore, if you desire to see your doctor at SSKM Hospital, you must make an online reservation for an OPD ticket.
The OPD was designed specifically for patients. These patients reside outside and desire to visit their primary care doctor. Patients who are treated outside of the facility are not required to be admitted. Some elderly individuals who seek medical advice also utilize this service. If two patients have experienced recent health problems, he is able to make a new five and consult a concerned physician.
SSKM Hospital OPD Booking 2023 – Highlights
|Hospital Name||Seth Sukhlal Karnani Memorial Hospital|
|How To Apply||View PDF|
|Department||West Bengal Health and Family Welfare Department|
|WB SSKM Official Website||https://onlinehmis.wbhealth.gov.in/Login.aspx|
|OPD Ticket Process||Online|
SSKM Hospital OPD Online Registration
The procedure for Online Appointment Registration will be introduced on the official website. It is for outpatient services at SSKM Hospital. It is onlinehmis.wbhealth.gov.in. The SSKM hospital is also affiliated with the West Bengal Health Department. You must make a reservation through the online outpatient department. It is also called OPD. Do the needful for the ticket registration system of SSKM Hospital if you wish to visit this hospital.
This article contains a summary of the OPD Online Appointment Registration Process. It is for SSKM in the West Bengal. This article provides a step-by-step guide for West Bengal residents. This guide is for booking an online appointment. It is for outpatient services at a government facility. In response to this need, the state government has launched a centralized website. This website is accessible at onlinehmis.wbhealth.gov.in.
Online SSKM Hospital OPD Ticket Booking is the subject of today’s discussion. In the past, it was possible to stroll into the hospital and see a doctor without an appointment. There is only space for a limited number of patients in the available period. It is Due to the COVID problem. You must schedule an appointment through their website if you wish to see your physician. You can review the entire procedure. The instructions are on how to reserve your appointment ticket online. It is for the government hospital or institute in West Bengal.
SSKM Hospital Online Ticket Booking at HMIS.WBHealth.gov.in
Patients in West Bengal can now reserve OPD Bookings online. They can do it by following a few straightforward steps. All patients who intend to see their physician will find the entire process to be extremely helpful.
- Patients must consult the official website of the West Bengal Health Department. This consultation is in order to schedule an appointment on that platform.
- You may proceed to the WBDHFW website. This proceeding is for the online OPD ticket purchasing system.
- The website can be accessed at http://onlinehmis.wbhealth.gov.in/.
- You will find a salutation. It welcomes you to the online ticket booking system. You will find this on the homepage of this website.
- Your mobile phone number must be validated. This validation has to be done prior to scheduling an appointment.
- You must enter your mobile phone number. Do this after an OTP will be sent to the number you supplied.
- Once the OTP has been entered into the website, you must select the submit button.
- In a few seconds, the completed application will appear on your computer screen.
- You will be prompted to select a date for the Visit in the next window. You have selected today as the date you will visit the hospital.
- In the next section, you will be required to provide your details. It includes your exact name. It includes your gender. It includes your phone number. It includes your age. It includes your country. It includes your state and district.
- Selecting your P.S. is the next step of the procedure.
- Enter your complete address in the following field. This field is followed by the four-digit PIN.
- The following stage is to select the department you wish to visit for OPD.
- You will be given the doctor’s name and room number. It will happen after you have provided all of the required information.
- The subsequent phase involves the generation of a token in PDF format. Downloading this token and then printing it out is required.
- You can bring this token with you the next time you visit the hospital’s ambulatory department to see a doctor.
SSKM Hospital Contact Number
|Director||Prof. (Dr.) Manimoy Bandopadhya
|MSVP||Prof (Dr.) Piyush Kumar Roy
Ph – 033 22041102
|Name of the Asst.
|Address||A.J.C. Bose Road
|Hospital Ph.No||(033) 033 2223- 6026 / 6242/1615
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Seth Sukhlal Karnani Memorial Hospital is the complete name of the hospital.
Ans. In 1954 the hospital in the newly established nation of India was renamed the Seth Sukhlal Karnani Memorial Hospital. It changed in honor of the renowned philanthropist of Calcutta.
2. What is the complete name of the organization, PG Hospital?
Ans. Its full name is the Institute of Post-Graduate Medical Education and Research. It is also called the Seth Sukhlal Karnani Memorial Hospital.