Somnath Temple is one of the most popular places among the devotees of Lord Shiva. As it is a temple dedicated to Shiva the Hindu God So, it is a very important temple in India. Moreover, the temple is located in Prabhas Patan, Veraval in Gujarat, India. Therefore, if you are also a devotee of Shiva and looking for this temple to visit. Then you are on the right page, Here we have shared complete details related to Somnath Darshan Booking Online along with the Somnath Temple VIP Charges, Temple Pooja Rates, Timings, etc.
Somnath Darshan Booking Online
As above we have told you that Somnath Temple is one of the most sacred pilgrimage sites for Hindus. It is a very important temple for the Hindus and the devotees of Shiva. Moreover, it is the first among the twelve jyotirlinga shrines of Shiva. That is the reason Somnath Temple is quite a popular holy site for Hindus. Many devotees visit here from around the world and Darshan Shiva.
Anyone can visit this beautiful and spiritual place but before visiting you need to book tickets. Because Somnath Temple is one of the most important spiritual sites in the Hindu circuit. So, it is filled with so many people and devotees. Therefore, the government has to take some measures to take care of this holy site. And for systematic working and transparency, the government has initiated this step for online booking before visiting the temple.
So, make sure if you are visiting the Somnath Temple, you should book your online tickets earlier. In the below section, check out the Somnath Darshan Online Booking Process including VIP Charges, Temple Pooja Rates, and Timings. Keep scrolling down below.
Shree Somnath Jyotirling Temple Online Booking 2024 – Overview
|Temple Name||Shree Somnath Jyotirlinga Temple|
|Dedicated to||Lord Shiva|
|Location||Prabhas Patan, Veraval in Gujarat, India|
|Authority||Shree Somnath Trust|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Post Category||Darshan Ticket Booking|
Somnath Temple Darshan Timings
When you visit the Somnath Temple you will see there are different timings for various things. As in the early morning, there will be an Arti Ceremony taking place. After that, there will arti ceremony in the afternoon, and moreover in the evening time there will be one last arti ceremony for a day. So, in total there are three times an Arti Ceremony is conducted in Somnath Temple. Therefore, the complete timing details are mentioned below.
|Darshan Timing||6.00 Am to 10.00 PM|
|Mangala Aarti||7.00 am|
|Bhog Aarti||12.00 noon|
|Shayan Aarti||7.00 pm|
|Light and Sound Show||8.00 pm to 9.00 pm|
Somnath Temple VIP Booking Charges & Pooja Rates
|Puja / Abhishek||Yearly (Once) Rs||5 Yearly (5 times) Rs||Advance booking time period|
|Panchopchar Puja||150||750||3 Days|
|Brahmin Bhojan||150||750||3 Days|
|Maha Mrityunjay Jap (500)||150||750||3 Days|
|Ganga Jal Abhishek||200||1000||3 Days|
|Rudra Abhishek||200||1000||3 Days|
|Samput Maha Mrityunjay Jap (500)||200||1000||3 Days|
|Navgraha Jap (1000)||250||1250||3 Days|
|Maha Mrityunjay Jap (1000)||250||1250||3 Days|
|Shodshopachar Puja||300||1500||3 Days|
|Bilva Puja (101)||300||1500||3 Days|
|Samput Chandipath||350||1750||3 Days|
|Samput Maha Mrityunjay Jap (1000)||400||2000||3 Days|
|Santan Gopal Mantra Pooja||1100||5500||3 Days|
|Markandey Pooja (Birthday Poja)||1500||7500||3 Days|
|Sundar Kand Path||1500||7500||3 Days|
|Bilva Pooja (1008)||1500||7500||3 Days|
|Hanuman Chalisa 108||1500||7500||3 Days|
|Shiv Parivar Pujan||2100||—||3 Days|
|Rajbhog Thal||2100||10500||3 Days|
|Rajopachar Pooja||3100||15500||3 Days|
|Mahadugdh Abhishek||3100||15500||3 Days|
|Shiv Puran Path||5500||27500||3 Days|
|Kalsarpa Yog Nirvana Vidhi||5500||—||3 Days|
|Dashans hom||11000||—||3 Days|
|Silk Dhvajarohan||11000||—||3 Days|
|Maha Rudra Abhishek||15000||75000||3 Days|
|Savalaksha Maha Mrityunjay Jaap||37500||—||3 Days|
|Savalaksha Samput Maha Mritunjay Jaap||50000||—||3 Days|
|Homatmak Laghurudra Abhishek||41000||—||10 Days|
|Homatmak Maha Rudra Abhishek||171000||—||20 Days|
|Homatmak Atirudra||2100000||—||31 Days|
Guidelines for Somnath Temple Darshan
- Devotees can book darshan tickets for 5 members of a group at a time.
- Most importantly, it is mandatory to upload government-issued ID proof of primary member along with Name, Mobile Number, and Email address.
- Also, the name, age, and gender of the rest of the members are required to be entered.
- Moreover, there are 30 minutes starting from 7.30 AM in the morning. The last slot will be at 9.30 PM.
- Also, you need to remember that the advance Darshan booking can be done at least one day in advance.
- It is advisable to have an online Darshan booked for convenience.
- However, there is also a counter for offline booking for the same day near the help desk of the temple.
Steps for Somnath Darshan Booking Online Process
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of Somnath Temple Darshan Booking.
- On the homepage, look for the ticket registration option.
- When you find the registration option click on it.
- On the new page, enter details Like Total Members, Name, Address, Mobile Number, Email ID, etc.
- Next, you need to upload your identity proof and your mobile number.
- After that, click on the submit button. Now you’ll receive a confirmation message on your mobile.
- In this way, you’ll easily be able to book online tickets for Somnath temple.
Direct Link to Book Your Slot for Darshan https://somnath.org/
Ways to Reach the Somnath Temple
If you are also looking for different and easy ways to visit the temple for darshan, then check out the below-mentioned ways to reach it;
- Reach By Airplane:- The nearest Airport is Keshod Domestic Airport, at 57 KM. Another Airport is in Diu Domestic Airport, at 80 KM.
- By Railways:- Somnath Railway Station is at 3 KM and it is considered the easiest way to reach the temple because it is fast and comfortable.
- And By Roads:- There are many well-connected roads available with Gujarat state bus transport services. So, if you have your own vehicle this is also one of the best ways to reach the temple.