The state government of Andhra Pradesh has launched many social Welfare schemes for the people. Now we are going to talk about the which has been started by the concerned authorities of Andhra Pradesh. So through this certificate property owners can have all their details collected in one place. In this article, you will grab the all details of the Encumbrance Certificate.
With the help of this article, you will be able to learn about the procedure to download your encumbrance certificate and the application procedure for the EC certificate. We have also discussed the importance and benefits of this certificate. To grab the above details like How to Search for an Encumbrance Certificate and check the Status at the government website registration.ap.gov.in Portal, Online Registration, and login and Deed Details Online read this article to the end.
IGRS AP 2024
An encumbrance certificate is a legal paper that proves that there are no dues left on the property. This certificate is vital to verify when someone purchasing any land or any house property, as this certificate shows that the concerned person has complete ownership of the property. The encumbrance certificate is financial accountability, which means that the property is free from dues and loans. In Andhra Pradesh state, the Registration and Stamp Department provides encumbrance authentications. So this certificate is very important for all of the property owners present in the AP state.
Highlights of IGRS AP
|Name of Scheme||IGRS AP|
|Launched by||Andhra Pradesh Govt|
|Targets||Providing encumbrance certificate|
|Beneficiaries||Property holders of Andhra Pradesh state|
|Status||IGRS AP EC JSP Page|
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
IGRS Encumbrance Certificate- SIGNIFICANCE
So we have listed all the significance of the “Encumbrance Certificate” which is given by the Govt of Andhra Pradesh.
- An encumbrance certificate is vital to document to verify before buying any land or house.
- By using the Encumbrance Certificate, the buyer ensures that the concerned person has full authority over the property and there are no dues.
- The certificate is essential for taking loans from the bank, and there are some banks who demand an Encumbrance Certificate for the past 13 years.
- An encumbrance certificate is the only evidence that confirms the lawful privilege to the owner.
- This archive is an occurrence of property charges that haven’t been paid for over 3 years, so EC should not be delivered with Village or Panchayat for refreshing the land charge records.
Details Available on Encumbrance Certificate
An encumbrance certificate initiated by the Andhra Pradesh Govt will contain the following information:-
- The name of the landowner.
- EC likewise incorporates subtleties of a property.
- For talented deeds, subtleties on blessing settlement will be given in EC.
- Delivery Deed subtleties will likewise be accessible if there should be an occurrence of one of the accomplices delivering his offer from the commonly bought property.
- This report will give the total property portrayal as recorded in the Sale works.
- Exchanges identified with a property will be referenced in EC. and The exchange subtleties will be recorded in sequential requests.
- In the event that the land is purchased by Credit, at that point, EC will have insight concerning a home loan.
IGRS AP List of Services
We have mentioned the services which are provided by the Official website of Andhra Pradesh IGRS:-
- You can check registration details by just filling in a few details.
- And search for an encumbrance on any property that’s registered in Sub-Register’s offices.
- You can also verify the encumbrance certificate.
- Here you can search for your certificate details online.
- Another service provides assistance with regard to duty and stamp fees.
Process to search for Encumbrance Certificate
If you are willing to search for your Encumbrance Certificate( EC) then you should follow the simple steps given below:-
- Go to the official website of the state’s Registration and Stamp Department
- On the web homepage, go to the services section.
- Now click on the Encumbrance Search (EC).
- Then a new page will be displayed on your screen.
- Read the instructions carefully and then click on the submit tab.
- After that, you will reach the page ” Search For Encumbrance “
- Select the following details such as:-
- Year of Registration Field
- Document Number or Memo No
- Place the Captcha code
- In the last step, Click on the submit button.
How to Download Encumbrance Certificate at IGRS?
To download your Encumbrance certificates you have to follow the simple steps given here:-
- Go to the official Website by clicking here.
- Then go to the New Initiatives section on the Website.
- Now click on the option CC
- Here select the ‘District’, ‘SRO’, ‘Reg_DoctNo’, ‘Reg_Year’, and ‘Captcha’.
- Download the original copy of the Encumbrance Certificate.
- Finally, take a print-out of the hard copy for the same.
Application Process of IGRS AP
If you want to apply online for the Encumbrance Certificate (EC) in Andhra Pradesh state then you must follow the step-by-step application procedure given below:
Through the Meeseva Center
- Navigate the AP Meeseva Portal Click Here.
- After that, you have to submit an application on the website.
- You must also enclose all the required documents.
- Now you will have to pay a decided fee to the operator.
- And concerned authorities will go by the application and you will get updated accordingly.
- SMS will be sent to the mobile number of the application after the confirmation of the certificate.
Through IGRS AP – Online Portal
- Navigate the official website Click Here
- And, Click on the Online EC option from the homepage.
- Now click on the Click Here button to register yourself.
- Here, Enter the all required details and click on the submit tab.
- The following details fill in the form:-
- AADHAAR NUMBER
- USER ID
- EMAIL ID
- RESIDENTIAL DETAILS
- Now you will receive the user credential via SMS on a registered Mobile Number.
- To log in, enter your USERNAME and PASSWORD.
- Then you will get an OTP to your registered mobile number.
- Enter that OTP and Captcha code in the appropriate box.
- Click on submit go to the homepage and click on Online Services.
- Now select the encumbrance certificate and enter
- Document Number
- Registration year
- SRO Name or Code
- All the details of the property will appear, Click on the Next Button.
- Signed or Unsigned EC options will appear on the next page.
- Here select the unsigned certificate option from this page and then click on Print to download the Encumbrance Certificate.
- Now you can get your IGRS EC deed details.
How to Check the Application Status of the AP Encumbrance Certificate?
- You can check the status, by visiting the official site
- Candidates can click on the Online EC,
- Enter the required details: User ID and password.
- Then enter the captcha and submit it.
- After submitting, the option of Encumbrance Certificate will appear, you need to click on it.
- Click on Encumbrance Certificate, enter all the required details like registration number or the SRO number, etc., and submit it.
- By submitting it the link will direct to the result.
- Then you need to select the certificate and enter it for the search.
- Then the Encumbrance Statement page opens, It will consist of the application and statement number and the personal details.
- If the candidate’s required details are not updated then it will show a notification to visit the nearest SRO center.