Gujarat Samras Chhatralay Society was established by the Government of Gujarat under the Department of Social Justice and Empowerment to provide parallel institutional facilities to the SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS category. Under the new India program of the state government, the government founded this facility for students of all cast under one roof.
Samras Hostel Admission 2023-24
The Samras Chhatralay Society was established by the Gujarat Government in 2016. The society initiated to provide better institutional facilities to the lower-class students of rural and tribal communities of the state. Under this scheme, the government established district-wide hostels for girls and boys in the urban city of every district. Under this scheme, the government has established 20 hostels for boys and girls in all 10 districts of the state.
The government aimed to provide a residential facility for 1000 students in each district. Under this scheme, the government also provides a mess facility for economically weak students at the lowest rate. All the students who wish to avail this facility can apply online through the official web portal of the government. The government has launched the online portal especially to kame the registration process for the hotel online for the students. Let’s have some highlights about Samras Hostel Admission 2023-24 Registration.
Samras Hostel Admission 2023 Last Date- Highlights
|Article||Samras Hostel Admission 2023-24 Registration @samras.gujarat.gov.in, Last Date, Merit List|
|Full Name of Hostel||Gujrat Samras Chhatralay Society|
|Governing Body||Social Justice and Empowerment Department|
|List of Cities||Check Below section|
|Samras Hostel Registration Online Link||Click Here|
|Helpline Number||079 (232) 58326|
|Official Email||[email protected]|
|Office address||Block No- 4/1, Dr. Jivraj Mahta Bhavan, Gandhinagar|
Procedure to Samras Hostel Admission 2023-24 Registration
New students who are eligible for admission to the Samras Hostel can apply now for the vacant seats in the hostel. All you need to keep softcopies of your required documents with you to register yourself for admission 2023- 24. Check out the process for the Samras Hostel Registration @samras.gujarat.gov.in below before starting the online process.
- Visit the official portal of the Chhatralay Society by clicking the following link=> samras.gujarat.gov.in.
- Click on the Chhatralay Online Admission tab on the left side of the home page of the web portal.
- Create your login ID with the help of your personal mobile number by clicking on register tan on the next page.
- If you are applying for readmission then you can log in with your login ID and password without creating a new login ID.
- Fill up your personal details to register for the login ID.
- After finishing registration click on the new admission for the academic year 2023-24.
- Fill up your details, upload your documents with photographs online, and click on Apply now.
- The application reference number will be sent by SMS to your mobile number and Email ID.
- Resident Proof i.e. domicile certificate( Mandatory).
- Aadhar Card
- Income Certificate
- Cast certificate
- School pass-out certificate( Marksheet)
- Birth certificate
- Passport Size Photograph
- The student must be a permanent resident of Gujarat State.
- Schedule cast students are eligible
- Schedule tribe students are eligible
- Other Backward Class students are eligible
- Economically Weak section students are eligible.
- Divyang students are eligible.
Samras Hostel Merit List 2023- 24
Every year the governing body publishes the list of merit for admission online on the official web portal of Samras Hostel. For the current year merit list, we are giving the like below to check your name below.
|Samras Hostel Merit List 2023- 24 (ROUND: 6)||Click Here|
- Gujarat Stem Quiz 2023 Login & Register Online, Syllabus
- RTE Gujarat Admission 2023 Application Form Start, School List
- SAS Gujarat Portal 2023 DPE, COS & SSA Login Online
Samras Hostel Contact Number
|Address||Block No. – 4/1, Dr. Jivraj Mahta Bhavan, Gandhinagar|
|Office Number||079 (232) 58326|
|District-wise Contact Number||Click Here|