The government of India has revised the policies of the land reforms of the country after the independence. The first act of land reforms was introduced by the central government in 1952 and advised the state governments to revise the land record of their state on the immediate effect of the act. According to the central government, this was one of the basic changes the country had to face after the merging of princely states in India. and after the ordinance was passed by the parliament, the states started surveying all the lands covered in the aAll Postsrea.
Banglarbhumi is the indigenous web portal for the WB land records. The citizens of the state can use this portal to check the land records online. In this article, we will provide you with complete information related to Plot Information in detail. For this read the article carefully till the end.
RS LR Plot Information
In 2008 the government initiated the digitalization of land records under the implementation of the good governance poly in the states. In 2016 the government of India started the Digital India Initiative and fixed a budget for the state governments to digitalize land records. The Government of West Bengal state launched the integrated web portal Banglarbhumi. All the land records of the state are digitalized now. Now the citizens of the state can check all the records online through the Banglarbhumi portal. Here in this blog post, we will discuss the process of checking RS LR Plot Information through the Banglarbhumi online platform. So, stay with us till the end of the post.
Banglarbhumi – Highlights
|Blog Post||RS LR Plot Information|
|Topics||Banglarbhumi Land Record Check Online bnaglarbhumi.gov.in|
|Authority||Land & Land Reforms and Refugee Relief & Rehabilitation Department of West Bengal|
|Launch of the web portal||2018|
|Beneficial for||Citizens of the West Bengal State|
|Benefits||Online facility to Check WB Land Record Documents|
|Check RS LR Plot Information on Banglarbhumi||Click Here|
Banglarbhumi Plot Information
The RS and LR are the two different terms that are used in the revenue information in the West Bengal state. Rs stands for Revisional Settlement. The revisional settlement was started in 1923 to revise the cadastral maps of the state. All this information is available in digital format on the Bangralbhumi portal.
LR stands for Land records. These two records are used basically for legal purposes. The information on RS LR of any place in the state can be generated through the Banglarbhumi portal. Check out the complete process to get the RS LR Plot Information on the Banglarbhumi portal.
Banglarbhumi RS LR Plot Information Check
- Visit the WB Land Record Portal by clicking on the following given link=> www.banglarbhumi.gov.in.
- Click on the citizen services tab on the home page and select the RS-LR Plot Information from the given options.
- The popup window will open and ask you to log in with your user ID.
- After login, you have to give the District name, block name, and village name to get the details of the land you own.
- Now enter the Hal Dag number on the given block and click on submit after entering a captcha.
- The required information of RS- LR Plot information will appear on the screen of your computer.
- You can take a printout of the documents for your purpose.
- You can also download the PDF of the report for future reference.