Reliance Foundation is going to provide scholarships to the most talented people. The amount of the scholarship is up to INR 4 lakh for the whole course. Many talented students give up due to financial issues and they are not able to follow their passion. Reliance Foundation is giving you a chance to get a scholarship so that you can able to complete your course. There are lots of benefits for Undergraduate students who wish to get scholarships.
You just need to fill in the basic details and application form for the Reliance Scholarship to get this. For more details about Reliance Scholarship 2023 Apply Online including the UG Registration Form, the Last Date to apply, and the login process, Keep on reading this article ahead.
Reliance Scholarship 2023 Apply Online
Let us tell you that the Reliance Foundation designed scholarships for UG and PG students. However, we have provided only the Undergraduate Reliance Scholarship in this article. If you have been admitted to any Type of Undergraduate degree and you want to take a scholarship then you can apply. There is an official website so that students can apply. You need to visit the official website to more about it. You can not apply directly for the scholarship, you have to complete the eligibility criteria and other terms and conditions. If you complete all the conditions then you can apply. Economically backward section can apply for this scholarship but you have to provide all the necessary documents.
Death anniversary of Dhuribhai Ambani, founder of Reliance Industry, announced 5k merit scholarships for UG students. This scholarship will help you to complete your education. You have to apply for the Reliance Scholarship UG Scheme before the Last date which is now extended to the 15th of October 2023. This is a small contribution of the Reliance Industry to grow India.
Reliance Scholarship Application Last Date 2023 – Overview
|Name of Scheme||Reliance Foundation Scholarship 2023|
|Official Website||Reliance Foundation UG|
|Objective||Providing up to 2 lakh rupees|
|Launched by||Reliance Foundation|
|Beneficiaries||Undergraduate Indian Students|
|Scholarship Amount||Up To 4 lakh|
|Last Date Apply||15 October 2023|
|Scholarship Type||Marit and means-based|
Reliance UG Eligibility Criteria
- Resident Indian citizen
- 12th class pass out with a minimum of 60%
- Pursuing Regular undergraduate degree program In India
- Students having HouseHold income less than 2.5 lakh.
UG Degree Programme Subjects
- Science & Engg.
- Renewable & New Energy
- Mechanical Engg.
- Mathematics & Computing
- Life Sciences.
- Electrical/or Electronics Engg
- Computer Science
- Chemical Engg.
- Artificial Intelligence
Selection Process for the UG Scholarship Scheme
This is the selection process for the UG Scholarship Scheme by Reliance. You have to go through this process. Without completing these steps, you can not scholarship.
- You need to take an online aptitude test. You have to answer 60 MCQs in 60 minutes.
- Other components of this test are verbal ability, logical ability, analytical and numerical ability.
- Your result will be released after analyzing test scores, personal information, and academic.
- After this, you will get your scholarship if you pass.
Procedure for Reliance Foundation Scholarship Apply Online
You need to follow these steps for the Reliance UG Scholarship. You can apply by using the official website of Reliance Foundation. The following points are:-
- In the first place, you have to visit the official website of the Reliance Foundation.
- To apply for the scholarship, you have to visit the Reliance Foundation website of the Reliance Foundation scholarship portal
A home page will open before you.
- select the application portal and a new page will open before you.
- There is an option called “Click here to complete the eligibility questionnaire”. Click on this link.
- Now answer the all questions.
- After this, you will get an email with login credentials (username and password)
- Now complete the login process by mentioning the ID and password.
- Then, upload the documents.
- After this, complete the form and write an essay.
- Review the form and essay.
- In the last step, submit the application form.
- You can download the Reliance Scholarship Instruction PDF for better understanding.
Note these points so that you can apply for this Reliance UG Scholarship Scheme;
- Check your eligibility to apply for a scholarship.
- Apply before the last date.
- Ready your documents before the application process.
- Do not give false information. Enter details as your certificate is mentioned.
- Apply from the laptop or desktop.
- Give the active mobile number and email address.
- Review your application before submitting it.
Contact Details @scholarships.reliancefoundation.org
- For any additional questions, please text “hi” on WhatsApp to 7977 100 100
- Email – [email protected],
- Helpline – 011 41171414 (10 am to 6:30 pm)