|Beneficiaries||Citizen of India|
|Objective||Reduce the country’s infant and maternal mortality rates|
|RCH Data Entry||Online Portal Facility-nrhm.gov.in login|
|rch portal self registration||Available|
About RCH Portal
Numerous health system implementations have been made by the Indian Health and Family Welfare Department and the Indian government. On October 15, 1997, a judicial effort known as the Reproductive and Child Health Program and Portal was introduced in India. All around the nation, the programme offers care for reproductive, pregnancy, newborn, child, and adolescent health. The programme is made to help women with infertility problems, the stages of pregnancy, and childbirth. The health of the mother and kid is a worry. The safety of couples is also a concern.
Government agency, represented by the Department of Health and Family Welfare. have set up an RCH site where qualified users can register, access information, and submit date entry reports among other things. The webportal can be accessed by users by visiting to https://rch.nhm.gov.in.
rch.nhm.gov.in Data Entry Procedure
- You must first go to the RCH Portal official page.
- The Data Entry option is located on the homepage, and you must select it.
- Your device’s screen is now showing a new page.
- Your login, password, and captcha code must be entered here.
- After Enter all the details you need to click the Login button.
- You are now qualified to perform data entry.
RCH Portal Login Process
- To start the login process, visit the RCH Portal’s official website.
- Select the “Data Entry” button next.
- The login screen for the website will then show up in front of you.
- The first and most crucial step is to enter your state name.
- After that, enter your login information and password at the bottom.
- Enter the captcha after that, then click “Login.”
- You will thereafter have access to this portal.
On the RCH Portal, how to Change Location
A government official who has the login information can access the RCH data entry. The user can start entering data online after logging in with the appropriate credentials.
- Use the link to access the RCH internet gateway.
- Choose the “set location” option from the menu.
- After that, select “establish data entry hierarchy.”
- Select the district, health ward/block, and kind of medical facility.
- Choose your PSC, auxiliary building, or village.
- Lastly, press the “set” button.
Options on the data entry page’s list
The user should select the data entry option on the menu after setting the location. A data entry page will be displayed by the system. With various choices, as demonstrated below:
- Profile entry
- couples who are qualified for the RCH programme.
- entrance of pregnant ladies.
- kids entering
- Health care provider or ASHA entry.
- input of bank information
- direct entry of data.
- advanced lookup
- EC Reinstatement.
- Module JSY PFMS.
To finish any work, choose any of the options based on the type.
RCH Portal Registration
Select the ASHA or health provider entry from the list of data entry options. Once you’ve made your decision, you must enter the ASHA worker’s data into the RCHportal.
- The official Reproductive and Child Health (RCH) website portal should now be accessible.
- Click Area II of the settings menu under the data entry section.
- ANM/ASHA registration is your option.
- A new registration form will appear if you continue.
- Enter the necessary data, including the village, name, and designation.
- Continue by providing the father’s name, sex, and working cellphone number.
- The address, joining date, and financial year should then be entered.
- Type in the EID date and EID number.
- Choose your bank details and telecom provider.
- Put in your Aadhaar number now.
- Verify all information once more, then send the ANM/ASHA registration form.
- You’ll be registered on the RCH site after the system has finished the procedure.
How to sign up for the RCH portal
Visit the official website at https://rch.nhm.gov.in/RCH/, click on Self registration, and then choose the option that best suits your needs to register on the RCH portal.
How to access the RCH site to enter data
Visit the official website, select “Data entry,” and then enter your user name and password on the following page.
RCH Portal definition.
Reproductive and Child Health (RCH) Portal is what it is. The Portal seeks to lower baby and maternal mortality rates in the nation by keeping track of them online.