Ranthambore National Park is one of the best tiger reserves in India. It is the best compared to all other tiger reserves in India. Nestled in the foothills of the Vindhya and Aravalli hills, Ranthambore is famous for the tiger reserve and a variety of flora and fauna. Ranthambore National Park with the Ranthambore Fort and the surrounding hills and valleys makes Ranthambore a great destination.
Ranthambore Safari Ticket Price 2024
In the year 1991, this park became a part of Keladevi Sanctuary and Sawai Man Singh Sanctuary of Ranthambore National Park. Ranthambore National Park is among the largest national parks in India. The park is named after Ranthambore Fort. October to April are said to be the best months to visit Ranthambore to see tigers.
The summer season is very hot. But the chances of seeing tigers increase in summer. This park remains closed during monsoon season. If we talk about the history of Ranthambore National Park, in 1955 the Government of India established Ranthambore National Park as Sawai Madhopur Game Sanctuary. After that in 1973, the park was given the status of Project Tiger Reserve. Ranthambore Park was made a national park in 1980.
Ranthambore National Park Safari Official Website – Overview
|Name||Ranthambore National Park|
|Governed by||Ministry of Environment and Forests.|
|Surrounded by||Banas and Chambal River|
|Entry fee||No entry fee|
Inside the Ranthambore National Park
According to the survey, a total of 35 species of reptiles, 40 species of mammals, and 320 species of birds are resident with migration in the park. The park attracts tourists from all over the world for being a paradise for bird watchers and home to tigers. Ranthambore has a vast and abundant wildlife. With lots of exotic species of animals, birds, reptiles, amphibians, and flora and fauna, the park is most famous for its diurnal tigers. Here you can also see exotic wild cats wandering in the forest. It contains leopards, caracals, rusty spotted cats, fishing cats, and jungle cats.
One of the most popular places to visit in Ranthambore is the iconic Jogi Mahal, located right next to the beautiful Padam Lake. Talking about the history of this place, the palace was once used as a hunting lodge by the royals of Jaipur and other people who visited here. If you are tired of jeep safari, then Surwal Lake of Ranthambore is the best option to relax yourself. This lake is located inside the Ranthambore National Park, from where you can see the mesmerizing surrounding nature and many species of birds along the banks of this lake
Ranthambore Safari Ticket Price 2024
|Jeep Safari Price & Safari Zones|
|Price (Indian)||INR 1800 / – Seat ( Maximum 6 Persons & 2 children (b/w – 1 to 5 years) are allowed in ONE Jeep)|
|Price (Foreigner)||INR 3700 / – Seat ( Maximum 6 Persons & 2 children (b/w – 0 to 5 years) are allowed in ONE Jeep )|
|Timings||Morning 7:00 AM – 10.30 AM | Evening 2:00 PM – 5:30 PM (Safari Timing Varies as Season Changes)|
|Inclusions||Permission of Ranthambore, Jeep, Driver, Permit, and Guide Fee & Taxes.
* Pick & drop is not included from hotels.
Canter Safari Charges Ranthambore
|Canter Safari Price & Zone|
|Price (Indian)||INR 1300 / Person ( ONE Canter has 20 Seats )|
|Price (Foreigner)||INR 2700 / Person ( ONE Canter has 20 Seats )|
|Timings||Morning 7:00 AM – 10:30 AM | Evening 2:00 PM – 5:30 PM|
Ranthambore Safari Tickets Online Booking 2024 Process
Passengers can visit the local booking office one/two hours in advance to book safari seats. If travelers are staying in a hotel then they can book a safari from there too. To visit Ranthambore National Park, you can book a safari online to avoid inconvenience and disappointment in a jungle safari.
Follow the steps given below to book a safari online.
- For this, first of all, you have to go to its official website https://www.ranthamborenationalpark.in/.
- Here you have to click on the option of Ranthambore Online Safari on the home page.
- As soon as you click, a page will open in front of you. Here you have to first select the date.
- After this, you have to select your vehicle jeep or canter. And then other information like – Zone, Timing, Name, Mobile No, and Email ID will have to be filled.
- After filling in all the information you have to click on Book Now.
- After this, you will have to complete your booking by making a payment.
Timing for Ranthambore National Park Safari
|Safari Months||Ranthambore Safari Timings|
|From 1st Oct to 31st Oct:||06.30 am – 10.00 am & 02.30 pm – 06.00 pm|
|From 1st Nov to 31st Jan:||07.00 am to 10.30 am & 02.00 pm to 05.30 pm|
|From 1st Feb to 31st march||06.30 am – 10.00 am & 02.30 pm to 06.00 pm|
|From 1st April to 15th May||06.00 am to 09.30 am & 03.00 pm to 06.30 pm|
|From 16th May to 30th June||06.00 am to 09.30 am & 03.30 pm to 07.00 pm|
How to Reach Ranthambore National Park?
- Ranthambore National Park is 11 km from Sawai Madhopur.
- It is well connected by rail and road.
- The nearest airport is 160 km away. That is Jaipur International Airport.
- To travel to Ranthambore National Park by train, the nearest major railway station is Sawai Madhopur.
- The railway station is well-connected to all major cities.
- You can hire a cab or taxi to reach Ranthambore from Sawai Madhopur Railway Station.
Entry Fee for Ranthambore National Park
- Gypsy – Rs 974 per person for Indians
- Rs 1,714 per person for foreigners
- Children under five years free
- Free for Indian students
Ranthambore Safari Park Contact Number
|Location||GTI TRAVELS PRIVATE LIMITED
C-62, GL 5, BS CLY Usmanpur New Delhi DL IN – 110053
|Email Address||[email protected]