Rajendra Singh Gudha (born 19 July 1968) is an Indian politician and Former served as a State Minister of Sainik Kalyan (IC) Home Guard & Civil Defence (IC) Panchayati Raj & Rural Development Government of Rajasthan. He is a Member of the Rajasthan Legislative Assembly from Udaipurwati Assembly Constituency. In today’s article, we have mentioned the Rajendra Gudha Biography: Age, Height, Cast, Family, Party, Politics Career & Net Worth.
Rajendra Gudha Biography
Gudha is a politician of the Indian National Congress. He switched to Congress from the Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP) in 2019 and was made a minister in 2021. This is his second stint in the Congress as he had moved to the party earlier as well, after contesting on a BSP ticket in 2008. Mr. Gudha was the Minister of State for Sainik Kalyan (Independent Charge), Home Guard and Civil Defence, Rural Development and Panchayati Raj. Furthermore, you can check here Rajendra Gudha’s Biography: Age, Height, Cast, Family, Party, political career, and net Worth.
Rajendra Gudha Age, Height, Cast, Family, Party – Overview
|Name||Rajendra Singh Gudha|
|Born On||19th July 1968|
|Political Party||Indian National Congress|
|Father’s Name||Madhasingh Shekhawat|
|Mother’s Name||Bhanwar Kanwar|
|Height||5 feet 9 inch|
|Hometown||Gudha Jhunjhunu Rajasthan|
Political Career of Rajendra Gudha
In 2021, shortly after being appointed a minister, Mr. Gudha courted controversy by saying that roads in his constituency should be like actor Katrina Kaif’s cheeks. He was addressing people in Udaipurwati when someone from the crowd complained about the state of the roads, prompting the remark. After the video went viral, many social media users called his comment inappropriate and demanded a response from the Congress brass.
Mr. Gudha had backed Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot in 2020 when he faced a rebellion led by his then-deputy Sachin Pilot. Last year, however, Mr. Gudha switched over to the Pilot camp and began making attacks on the chief minister. The dismissed minister claims he has a red diary containing details of alleged pay-offs made by the Ashok Gehlot camp to save his government during the rebellion.
The dismissed minister and two of his associates had been named in a criminal case in February for allegedly kidnapping a man and getting him to hand over a signed blank cheque. Mr. Gudha has denied the allegations.
Rajendra Gudha’s Political Journey
- 2008: Contested the election on a BSP ticket from Udaipurwati constituency
- 2008: Left the BSP and joined the Congress party
- December 2009–November 2011: State Minister of Government of Rajasthan
- November 2011–December 2013: Re-elected as State Minister of the Government of Rajasthan
- 2008–2013: Elected as the Member of Rajasthan Legislative Assembly from Udaipurwati Assembly constituency on Congress ticket
- 2018: Left the Congress party and again joined BSP
- 2018: Re-elected as a Member of the Rajasthan Legislative Assembly from the Udaipurwati Assembly constituency on a BSP ticket
- September 2019: Switched to the Congress party along with other five MLAs
- November 2021–21 July 2023: State Minister of Sainik Kalyan (IC) Home Guard and Civil Defence (IC) Panchayati Raj and Rural Development, Government of Rajasthan.
Rajendra Gudha Net Worth 2023
The net worth of Rajendra Gudha is Rs. 90 lakh.
Assets/Properties & Movable Assets:
- Cash: Rs. 2,21,000
- Bank Deposits: Rs. 1,87,397
- Motor Vehicles: Rs. 5,95,244
- Jewellery: Rs. 15,00,000
- Other assets: Rs. 2,58,960
- Agricultural Land: Rs. 50,000
- Residential Buildings: Rs. 65,50,000
Rajendra Gudha Family
|Father’s Name||Mr. Madho Singh|
|Spouse Name||Ms. Nisha Kanwar|
|Son’s Name||Shivam Singh Gudha|
Rajendra Gudha Education
|School Name||Govt School Gudha|
|College Name||Rajasthan University|
Some Facts about Rajendra Singh Gudha
- Rajendra Singh Gudha is an Indian politician who is known for being an MLA from the Udaipurwati constituency.
- He came to the limelight after being suspended by Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot for speaking on women’s issues in the Vidhan Sabha on 21 July 2023.
- In 2016, he filed a complaint at Udaipurwati police station against his brothers and their sons who tried to stop his car, took him out of the car and while they were arguing, one of them open-fired.
- When the other relatives heard the noise of the bullet, they came outside, but the accused fled.
- In 2017, in a press conference organized by all major organizations of the Universal Reservation Rights Movement.
- He said that the 14 percent reservation given by the state government to the upper castes on an economic basis should be amended in the constitution and implemented in full.
Rajendra Gudha Social Media
|Facebook ID||Click Here|
|Instagram ID||Click Here|
|Twitter ID||Click Here|
Rajendra Gudha Contact Number
|Mobile Number||+91 94628 88008|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. Who is Rajendra Gudha?
Ans. Rajendra Singh Gudha is an Indian politician and Former served as a State Minister of Sainik Kalyan.
Q2. When was Gudha Born?
Ans. Gudha was born on the 19th of July 1968.
Q3. What is the net worth of Gudha?
Ans. The net worth of Gudha is 90 lakh rupees.