The State Government of Assam has recently launched a new scheme for all of the female students who have scored a great ton of marks in their previous examinations. In this scheme, Scooty will be provided to all of the female students under the scheme namely Pragyan Bharti Scooty Scheme. In today’s article, we will share with you the details about the Assam Free Scooty Scheme so that you will be able to enroll yourself without any further problems. Here you will also get the information on eligibility criteria and the step-by-step procedure for the application procedure.
Assam Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme 2023
Assam Higher Secondary Educational Council (AHSEC) has declared the class 12th result on 7-30th July 2023. The Govt of Assam then has chosen to appropriate bikes to splendid young lady understudies of class twelfth assessment. The Assam Finance Minister has declared a plan named the AHSEC Scooty Scheme under the Pragyan Bharati Scooty 2023. Under this scheme, young lady understudies who get first-division marks in the state board XII class will be given a bike. This year 22,000 girls have gotten good marks in Assam. Scooty will be allotted to each one of them.
Overview of Assam Pragyan Bharti Scheme 2023-24
|Name of Scheme||Assam Pragyan Bharati Scooty|
|Launched by||Government of Assam|
|Concerned Dept||Assam Higher Secondary Educational Council|
|Objective||Providing Scooty and the different types of educational benefits|
|Beneficiary||Girls students of Assam Govt School|
|Application Process||Online mode|
The main objective of launching this scheme is to provide proper resources to all of the girls’ students who have been studying in Assam state. This scheme will also encourage the girls to take up great higher education and be independent on their own. The students will be encouraged by the number of benefits that will be provided under the AHSEC Scooty scheme. Each student will get a Scooty which will be helpful to them in traveling so that they don’t have to depend on the other.
Important Dates (Schedule)
- The application starts: Not yet declared
- Application ends: Note yet declared
In my endeavour to implement each of my budgetary announcements, today I have proudly announced that 22000 girls students who secured 1st division in the higher secondary examination will get one Scooty before 15th October. Beneficiaries can opt either electrical or petrol. pic.twitter.com/2oHRLs3naT
— Himanta Biswa Sarma (@himantabiswa) August 18, 2020
Assam Pragyan Bharti Scooty 2023 Benefits
There are many benefits of the scheme and some of the benefits are as follows in the following list:
- First of all, the Assam government will provide free textbooks, uniforms, and all the other necessities that are required to go to school to all of the beneficiaries.
- Assam State Govt will provide Rs 1,000 to 1 lakh students for textbooks.
- Rs 1500 & Rs 2,000 textbook incentives will be provided for students at the graduate and post-graduate levels.
- The government will give Rs 1,000 per month will all students towards their mess dues.
- A one-time education loan subsidy of Rs 50,000 will be provided under this scheme.
- Scooters would be provided to 20,000 meritorious female students studying in class 12.
- All admissions from the Higher secondary level up to the Post-graduate level will be made absolutely free for all the students for the academic year 2023-22.
- This free admission will also be applicable for courses like medical, engineering, and polytechnic.
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for the Pragyan Bharti Scooty scheme:
- Applicants must be permanent residents of Assam state.
- The applicant must be a female (Girl).
- All applicants must have secured first division in the class 12th government school examination of Assam state.
- The applicant must be studying in a government school in Assam.
- Girl students must produce a 12th Marksheet, Aadhaar Card, Domicile Certificate, etc.
Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme 2023 Online Application
The applicant must follow the following application procedure while applying for the recruitment opportunity:
- First of all, visit the official website of the scheme.
- On the web homepage, click on the option call choice of Scooty.
- After clicking the above link, you will reach the Portal for Selection of Variant of Scooty by the Meritorious Girl Students.
- Here log in through your credentials:
- Enter Roll No
- Registration Number
- Enter your Contact Details
- Select your Option
- After completing the registration form, upload all the required documents.
- Finally, click on the Submit button, then download the Application Form.
If you want to know more information about the Pragyan Bharati Scooty scheme, kindly stay with us in the future. We will update each piece of information as soon as the Assam Government announces it. Right now there is no such information available in the public domain i.e. Selection Process, Helpline Number, etc.