Hello fellas, Welcome to our new post, which is regarding the burning Central Government Scheme. On the occasion of 15th August 2023, PM Narendra Modi introduced the “Vishwakarma Yojana”. The announcement of the scheme will be delivered at the Red Fort. This scheme’s name is Vishwakarma, so it has been implemented on the occasion of Vishwakarma Jayanti.
All the appropriate details about Vishwakarma Yojana 2024 will be discussed in this post. So, all the details about the PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2024 Apply Online including Registration Start Date, Eligibility, Benefits. Stay tuned to the article for more details.
PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2024
As we all know that, recently, PM Narendra Modi has recently launched the Vishwakarma Yojana 2024. As per the Prime Minister, this initiative is beneficial for all the countrywide small businesses and artisans. The main aim of implementing this scheme is to the advancement of Traditional Skills. The government has been allocated Rs 13000 to 15000 Crores funds for this scheme. By implementing this impressive scheme, the government will grow and give financial assistance to all the small businesses and artisans.
After launching this scheme, a total of 11322 persons have submitted their applications. Through that scheme, the government will provide rain, technology, credit, and market support for Small businesses, artisans, and handicrafts. This scheme is to be launched first time to support all those Vishwakarmas, who working hard with their hands, tools, and equipment and are the builders of this country. Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman i.e., This scheme will bring a sea change in the lives of crores of Vishwakarma. All the details about the PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2024 like – Apply Online, Registration Start Date, Eligibility, Benefits in this scheme.
Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana Online Registration – Overview
|Scheme Name||Vishwakarma Yojana 2024|
|Launched By||PM Narendra Modi|
|Government||Government Of India|
|Department/ Ministry||Ministry Of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises|
|Announced on||September 17|
|Beneficiary||Countrywide Small Businesses & Artisans|
|Allocated Fund||Rs 13000 to 15000 Crores|
|Home Page||Click Here|
Benefits of PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2024
This scheme has numerous benefits, in which some core benefits are mentioned below:-
- Through this scheme, the government has to provide Recognition as Vishwakarma through a Certificate and ID Card.
- In this scheme, the government has decided to provide skill-based training for all Vishkarama. They will get the Skill Verifications and Advance Training and also get the Rs 500 per day training stipend.
- The government also provided the workers a Rs 15,000 grant for the Toolkit Incentive.
- Under this scheme, to help the workers and small businesses, the government will provide credit support like Collateral Enterprise Development Loans of Rs 1 lakh (First Tranche for 18 months repayment) & Rs 2 lakh (Second Tranche for 30 months repayment). Credit Guarantee fees are to be borne by GoI.
- The government provides the support of the National Committee for Marketing (NCM), and will provide services such as Quality Certification, Branding and promotion, E-commerce linkage, Trade Fairs advertising, publicity, and other marketing activities.
PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2024 Registration Start Date
In this section, we will try to provide all the factual details about the PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2024 Registration Start Date. So, this scheme was first introduced by PM Narendra Modi at Red Fort on 15- August- 2024. After that, it was decided that this scheme would be implemented on the occasion of Vishwakarma Day. The Date of registration also started with the launching of this scheme on September 17 from Delhi on ‘Vishwakarma Day.
Eligibility Criteria for PM Vishwakarma Yojana
In this section, we will share the details about the eligibility Criteria for the Vishwakarma Scheme. The central government has also set some eligibility criteria for the PM Vishwakarma Yojana, which are given below:-
- Is essential to those, who are applying for this scheme that an artisan or craftsperson working with hand and tools and engaged in one of the 18 family-based traditional trades mentioned in the scheme, in an unorganized sector on a self-employment basis, shall be eligible for registration under PM Vishwakarma.
- Age Limit:- Beneficiary Should be above 18 years on the date of registration
- The beneficiary should be engaged in the concerned trade on the date of registration.
- The beneficiary should not have availed loans under similar credit-based schemes of the Central Government or State Government for self-employment/ business development, e.g. PMEGP, PM SVANidhi, Mudra, in the past 5 years.
- A person in government service and their family members shall not be eligible under the Scheme.
Eligible Traders Under PM Vishwakarma Yojana gov in login
|Iron/Metal Based*/ Stone Based||
|Gold/Silver Based||Goldsmith (Sunar)|
|Clay Based||Potter (Kumhaar)|
|Architecture/ Construction||Mason (Raajmistri)|
How to Register for PM Vishwakarma Yojana?
To Apply for the scheme, you all have to register yourself for PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2024 at the official website, which is given below:-
- Visit the official website of the PM Vishwakarma Yojana gov in login, i.e. https://pmvishwakarma.gov.in/
- A home page will appear on the screen, you have to click on the Login panel.
- A new panel will appear, here you have to enter your mobile number and catch in the given field.
- And Click on the register, you will be registered at the official website.
- A registration form will appear, you have to complete it, provide all the details, and complete it.
- Upload the required document, then you will be registered and provided the ID and certification.
Steps to Apply Online for PM Vishwakarma Yojana
To apply for the PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2024, you all have to follow the below process:-
Step 1: Mobile and Aadhaar Verification => First of all, you all have to visit the official website, and apply for the PM Vishwakarma Yojana. Here, you to click on register and enter the mobile and captcha code. Then, click on the register button. And also verify your Aadhaar.
Step 2: Artisan Registration Form => When you completed your Mobile & Aadhaar Number. You all have to proceed to the Artisan Registration Form, then you have to fill out all the details by logging in to your mobile number. You all should provide your Trade details and some details also. Then, you can easily proceed further.
Step 3: PM Vishwakarma Certificate => After filling out all the details for the Artisan Registration Form, you have to move on next step. Now, you can download the PM Vishwakarma Digital ID and Certificate. It will be beneficial to apply further schemes under the PM Vishwakarma Scheme.
Step 4: Apply for scheme components => Once you download the Certificate and Digital ID, you can apply for the scheme components, which are provided by the Government. It will based on training types & duration and so on.