The Welfare Rehabilitation Board, Ministry of home affairs, Government of India runs the “Pradhan Mantri Scholarship Scheme” to provide basic education for further studies. This is for those students who are children of ex-servicemen, ex-Army persons, or widows of any national security guard. Prime Minister Scholarship scheme is initiated in the year 2006-2007. For this, the minimum qualification of the student should be intermediate or 10 + 2.
PM Scholarship 2023
By Prime Minister Scholarship scheme, the central government wants to provide financial assistance to the family of any ex-serviceman, ex-Army person, or widow of any national security guard. They provide 2000 to 2250 to every student every month.
PM Scholarship 2023 Application – Highlights
|Article||PM Scholarship Eligibility, Documents|
|Name of Scholarship||Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme|
|Implemented by||Government of India|
|Aim||To provide financial assistance to the family of any ex-serviceman, ex-Army person, or widow of any national security guard.|
|Amount Provided||INR 2,000 to 2,250|
To get registered for this scheme you must have to fulfill the eligibility criteria set by the government;
- The first eligibility standard is students have to be at least an intermediate pass from any registered board which is registered under the government of India.
- They must score 60% marks in their 12th board examination.
- Students must be in 1st year only from any university which is affiliated with the government of India.
- Students from IIT and IIMC can also get benefits with some terms and conditions.
- When you are going to register for this scheme you must be eligible.
When you are going to apply for Prime Minister Scholarship scheme you must carry these documents;
- Passport Size Photo
- Marksheet of high school
- ESM letter or Self-attached letter
- PPO number of the student
- Aadhar card
- Bank details of SBI or PNB
- children of ex-serviceman, ex-Army person, or widow of any national security guard
- The bonified letter that the bank account is connected with the Aadhar.
PM Scholarship 2023 Application Form
To apply online for PM Scholarship 2023-24, you have to follow the below step-by-step process;
- First, visit the official website of the Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme 2023.
- When you reach the website homepage, download the notification PDF related to the Prime Minister Scholarship.
- After this, you have to click on the apply online button which is a direct link to fill out the application form.
- Next, you click on that link the page will open which asks you to fill in all the required information.
- After this process, you have to upload your recent passport-size photo and all the required documents which are asked of them.
- To complete the online application process for PM Scholarship Scheme, click on the submit button and you will receive the confirmation for the same.
PM Scholarship 2023 Status Check & Last Date
To check the application status of the PM Scholarship Scheme, you have to go to the same official website and login to the website using your user Id and password after login you will get the status check option and from there you can check the status of the application.
|Online Registration/Filling of Application Form Begins||16th July 2023|
|PM Scholarship 2022 Last Date to submit an online application form||31st Oct 2023|
|Last date for verification of defective applications||15th July 2023|
|Verification of application by CAPFs & AR||To Be Announced|
|Preparation of merit list and Lot generation Phase||To Be Announced|
|Sanctioning of scholarship by R&W Directorate, MHA||To Be Announced|
|Payment file generation||To Be Announced|
|Disbursement of scholarship amount into bank accounts||To Be Announced|
|Dispatch of personal letters from Honourable Prime Minister||To Be Announced|
The fighter of our country have huge contributions to our country, so our government is responsible for their family and other requirements. This PM Scholarship Scheme is basically for those families online. However, the last date to apply for this scholarship is not announced by the government yet.
- Pragati Scholarship Scheme 2023 for Girl Students Apply Online
- Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship 2023-24 Application Form
- SBIF Asha Scholarship 2023: How to Appy, Eligibility, Rewards
- Jnanabhumi Pre & Post Matric Scholarship 2023 & JVD Status
Q.1 What is the last date announced for PM Scholarship Scheme?
Ans. The last date to apply for Pradhan Mantri Chatrvrithi Yojana is not announced yet.
Q.2 What is the name of the scheme?
Ans. Prime Minister Scholarship scheme.
Q.3 Is anyone can apply for PM Scholarship Scheme?
Ans. No, only students who are children of ex-servicemen, ex-Army persons, or widows of any national security guard can apply for this scholarship scheme.