PM – KISAN scheme has been launched by the Central Government of India in 2019 to provide financial assistance of Rs. 6000/- yearly to uplift the economic condition of small and marginal farmers. it paid in three equal installments, directly to their bank accounts. This financial aid helps farmers meet their agricultural expenses and improve their overall livelihood. The PM-Kisan scheme recognizes the crucial role of farmers in the nation’s progress and aims to provide them with a stable income source and financial security.
PM Kisan Beneficiary List 2023
PM – KISAN Beneficiary list is a document in which the name of applicants selected by the government will be mentioned. Before an Installment, the respective department release the PM -Kisan Beneficiary List 2023 and mentioned the name of the Farmer who is eligible to receive the amount. Now this is the PM- Kisan 14th installment, the board has released the Beneficiary List 2023 and also provides access to check the listed village-wise to know the name in the list. The beneficiary List includes the name of the Farmer, Aadhar Card Number, and gender. Once the name appears in the list then you are eligible for the Installment and soon receive the amount directly in the bank account linked to this scheme.
Highlights of PM Kisan Beneficiary Village Wise 2023
|Article||Beneficiary List 2023, Village Wise Direct Link|
|Scheme||PM-Kisan Samman Nidhi|
|Launch Date||1st February 2019|
|Launched by||PM Narendra Modi [Center Government]|
|Executive by||Ministry of Agriculture & Welfare|
|Benefits Provided||Rs. 2000 Disbursed in 3 installments [6000/- Annual Assistance]|
|Aim of PM Kisan Yojana||The PM Kisan Yojana is a program that helps farmers all over India. The PM Kisan Yojana gives money to farmers no matter how much land they own.|
|Beneficiaries||Small & Marginal Farmers of India|
|No. of Beneficiaries||More than 12 Crores|
|PM Kisan 14th Installment Release Date||27 July 2023|
|Beneficiary List 2023||Released|
|Beneficiary List By||Village Wise|
|PM Kisan Official Link||pmkisan.gov.in|
|Helpline Number||011- 24300606, 155261|
|Beneficiary List Link||Click Here|
Step to check PM Kisan Beneficiary List village wise 2023
- Open your web browser on your computer or smartphone and navigate to the official PM-Kisan website at pmkisan.gov.in.
- On the homepage of the PM-Kisan portal, locate and click on the ‘Beneficiary List’ option.
- Fill in your respective state,
- After selecting the state, enter your district and sub-district information as required
- The portal will display the list of beneficiaries from your village, showcasing the names of farmers eligible for PM – KISAN benefits.
- Lastly, you can check your name in the list.
Important To Note About PM Kisan
- Don’t pay any scams or unauthorized person who claims to help with registration in the beneficiary list because there are no registration fees or agent involved in the PM – KISAN scheme.
- If your name don’t find in the Beneficiary List 2023, and you believe you meet the eligibility criteria, you can contact the appropriate authorities for further assistance
- PM-Kisan: Empowering the Backbone of India’s ECONOMY-
- PM – KISAN NIDHI is another milestone in the journey to empower India’s farmers and drive rural prosperity. This direct financial help empowers the farmers to transform their agricultural practices and invest in modern technology, improving productivity and crop yields.
in this way, this scheme has played an important role in enhancing the purchasing power of farmers, boosting rural consumption, and contributing to overall economic growth. This scheme promotes sustainable agriculture and encourages farmers to adopt eco-friendly and climate-resilient practices. it also counts as a strong step for the government’s vision of doubling farmers’ income and ensuring the food security of the nation.
- PM Kisan eKYC Update, KYC Status Check Online
- NREGA Job Card List (State-wise)
- PM Kisan Beneficiary Status Check
- EWS Certificate Online Apply 2023
- NSP Students Registration & Login
- PM Kisan Aadhaar Correction Online
- What is the PM-KISAN scheme?
Ans. In this scheme Government of India provides direct income support of Rs.6000 per year to eligible farmers in three equal installments, aimed at improving their financial stability and agricultural practices.
- How can I check my name on the PM -KISAN portal?
Ans. Simply, go to the pmkisan.gov.in using any web browser on your computer/ smartphone. The portal provides a user-friendly interface for farmers to check their status and avail themselves of the scheme’s benefits.
- When it will update?
Ans. The PM-KISAN Beneficiary List is updated periodically by the government authorities to include new eligible farmers. The updated list for 2023 has already been released to extend the scheme’s benefits to a wider farmer community.
- In How many language Beneficiary List 2023 is available?
Ans. The availability of the beneficiary list in multiple languages may vary depending on the state or region. However, the official PM- Kisan portal is designed to be user-friendly and accessible to a diverse audience.