In our today’s blog post, we will explore all the details regarding ways to get “PepsiCo Distributorship in India”. This article will help you to start a snacks and soft drinks distributorship business by joining a good company. Also, deals with the information regarding the PepsiCo Distributorship Application Process including investment cost, profit margin, and other requirements like documentation, space, permission, etc. So, keep on reading this post ahead.
Pepsi Agency Dealership Apply in 2023
Let us tell you that PepsiCo is one of the leading MNCs around the world which has expanded its business primarily in food and beverages. It is an American company headquartered in Harrison, New York, in the Hamlet of Purchase. PepsiCo set up its plant in India in the year 1989 and since then it has grown as the largest MNC of foods and beverages around the globe.
Almost, one billion consumers consume the products of the company in one day in more than 200 countries. PepsiCo’s product covers a wide range of foods and beverages such as Lay’s, Cheetos, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Mountain Dew, Quaker, Doritos & SodaStream, etc. So, if you’re interested in Pepsi Agency Dealership in 2023 then keep scrolling down below for the Pepsico Distributorship Requirements, Investment Cost, and profit share details.
Pepsi Agency Dealership Apply Online- Highlights
|Industry||Food and Beverage Services|
|Headquarters||Purchase, Harrison, New York|
|PepsiCo Franchise Cost||25 Lakh|
|Profit Margin||Around 15%|
Pepsico Distributorship Requirements, Investment Cost
1) Distributorship Cost to Set up PepsiCo Franchise in India:-
PepsiCo Distributorship requires at least an investment of Rs. 30 lacs. A dealer has to pay Rs. 5 lacs to the company as Security deposits which is refundable. So, the purchase solely depends upon the dealer’s investment.
|Pepsi Agency Dealership Cost||25 Lakh|
|Security Deposits||05 Lakh|
|Total Investment Cost||30 Lakh|
2) Space Requirement:-
The space requirement solely depends upon the dealer’s budget and stock which he wishes to keep. Nonetheless, to start a PepsiCo distributorship a dealer requires a decent space of nearly 1000 sq. ft. to 1200 sq. ft. Moreover, the dealer must possess the unloading and uploading products facility and must have at least 200 sq. ft. to 300 sq. ft. of space for the shop and 800 sq. ft. to 900 sq. ft. of space for the Godown purpose.
3) Retailer Freezer:-
The company provides a freezer to the dealer after 3 months on the following conditions-
- Monthly Sales of up to 500 boxes
Larger freeze (Double door) = 55,000/- refundable deposit
- Monthly Sales of up to 300 boxes
Medium freeze single door= 45,000/- refundable deposit
- Monthly sales of up to 200 boxes
Small freeze= 30,000/- refundable deposit
Why should one choose PepsiCo Distributorship?
- Distinguished Market Share => PepsiCo is one of the leading brands in the beverage industry and is proven by the dominant market share. This will lead to profits for you.
- Service => The service department of PepsiCo is ranked #1 in the U.S. It has a quick response time and things get fixed right in one time.
- Customers Reach => The PepsiCo helps a dealer to grow business. It helps dealers with print items for custom-produced point-of-sale marketing support materials. If any dealer needs help with regards to marketing via media, then PepsiCo renders help for guidance on television, radio, and the web. It brings pop culture brand icons from the same industry to you by organizing national campaigns and local promotions.
- Vocal for Local => PepsiCo promotes Vocal for Local mission. They are locally owned and produced. PepsiCo is well connected to the communities and serves them.
- Teamwork => PepsiCo hire, train, and staff the best performers in the industry. Its employees are the backbone of the company. Employees work on a long-term basis and possess important knowledge and skills that will help you grow your business to the next level.
Documents Required for Pepsi Agency/ Distributorship
- ID Proof- Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Voter Card.
- Address Proof- Electricity Bill or Ration Card.
- Photograph- Passport Size less than 100kb.
- Transaction Method- Current Account or Cheque.
- GST Number
- Trade License
- Shop License
Steps to Apply for Pepsi Agency Dealership Online
- Visit the official website of PepsiCo by just clicking on the Homepage (pepsico.com).
- Then click on the details and contact information.
- Read all the details carefully and contact the company executive for further information.
- If the executive approves your proposal, they will personally visit the location where you wish to open the shop.
- Upon finding a suitable location for their business, they will enter into an agreement with you and then will help you to start your business.
Pepsi Distributor Contact Number
|Toll-Free Number of||1800224020|
- Jio BP Petrol Pump Dealership 2023 Advertisement
- Indian Oil Petrol Pump Dealership Registration
- Adani CNG Pump Dealership Advertisement 2023
- Haldiram Distributorship/ Franchise Apply Online
- IFFCO Fertilizer Dealership in India & Requirements
Profit Margin for Pepsico Distributorship
Pepsi offers various beverage products available for distribution. These products include plastic bottles, glass bottles, and cans. The company packages its products in boxes, with each box containing approximately 9 bottles of cold drinks in the case of larger bottles (2.25) liters. The distributor price has been set at approximately 750-760, while the maximum retail price (MRP) for each bottle is around Rs. 95. So, the distributor earns a profit of Rs. 27 on each pack.
The profit margin for the distributor varies depending on the size of the bottle. For a 1.25 liter bottle, the distributor can earn around Rs. 15. Overall, the distributor can get a profit margin of 15% approximately. If sales are of Rs. 60k per day then the distributor can earn around Rs. 9000 per day.
Places where you should supply your products as a distributorship:-
- All Local Retailer
- Restaurants, Dhaba, Small vendors
- Bars, Wine Shop
- Corporate Orders
- Industrial Supply like Canteen
- Approach Supplier of Multinational Company
- College Campuses