Complete Details About How to Join The NCC Alumni Association| Online Registration Process 2023, Cadets Login Process| @ nccauto.gov.in
The Prime Minister of India Mr. Narendra Damodar Das Modi inaugurated the NCC Alumni Association in November. This day is also known as the day for Rashtra Raksha sampan Parv. The government will make an announcement regarding this association in Jhansi Uttar Pradesh state. The full form of NCC is the National Cadet Corps. This is an organization that is easily obtainable in all of government senior secondary schools as well as colleges. The main objective of the NCC is to teach discipline and a better standard of living to all cadets.
Government of India has established this NCC Alumni Association with a great combination of several field persons. Under this association, there are people from armed forces, the politicians of India, industry person, art and culture, academic as well as members of Indian bureaucracy. All the students who have joined NCC at either their school or college can easily take part in building of nation. They all must fulfill their duty to provide services to their respective Nation. This is the major objective of this institution.
NCC Alumni Association Registration
The main purpose of rebuilding this NCC Alumni Association is to create a platform at where all the former NCC Cadets can join this association. Through this article, we will provide you all details about the NCC Alumni Association Online Registration 2023. We will also share the simple steps to register for this association. Kindly go through this article very carefully till it’s end to grab all important information.
Overview Of NCC Alumni Association 2023
|Name of the Topic||NCC Alumni Association Online Registration|
|Initiated By||Prime Minister of India Mr. Narendra Modi|
|Date of Portal Launch||19th December 2021|
|Major Benefits||To Connect Old NCC Cadent at one single Portal|
|Fee for Taking Membership||100 Rs|
|Official Website Portal||nccauto.gov.in|
Major Benefits and Advantages of NCC Alumni Association
- The major advantage available to any registered member is that they can now attend any of the functions that NCCAA has organized. They are also liable to take part in so many activities at a single discretion of the institution.
- The most important feature of creating this NCC Alumni Association is to fulfill the demand of all old and current cadets who are in great numbers.
- This organisation will also work on the aim of NCC and will try to motivate NCC cadets for giving contribution in nation-building.
- The Indian Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has established this NCC Alumni Association. He himself has enrolled as the first member of this organisation.
- The Indian prime minister is also an old NCC cadet.
- Under this initiative, all the NCC cadets are eligible to do online registration for an indef member at the official website portal.
The Types of Membership
|The Life Members||This membership is for all of the ex cadets of NCC. All the cadets who are expelled for their in disciplinary behaviour are not eligible under this.|
|All Associate Members||Under this category, all of the officers, PI Staff members posted in units of NCC headquarters, and those who are serving their nation from previous year are eligible for becoming an associate membership.|
|Honorary Membership||This membership is given to all the Honorary members as well as people who perform incredible work in their respective field.|
NCCAA Registration Fee
The government has set a one-time registration fee for joining the NCC Alumni Association. This is an amount of just Rs 100. All the concerned individuals can now pay this registration fee through both online as well as offline source. Under this membership, you will obtain an unique membership number that will be given only once, as soon as the department approves your membership.
Process To Join NCC Alumni Association Registration @ nccauto.gov.in
- In order to register yourself as a new alumni, the cadets need to open the official website page of NCC Alumni Association. That is- nccauto.gov.in/alumni.
- At the homepage, you need to click to option named as- New Alumni registration. Consequently, a new page will appear in front of your screen.
- At this page, the cadets can easily proceed with their NCC Alumni Association Registration 2021-2023 process.
- Firstly, you need to provide basic details and NCC details.
- Along with this, you also need to upload your photo which is less than 2 MB.
- In the further section, you need to choose the time in NCC such as the date, year and month.
- After that, you need to choose a category of membership. There are life membership and an Associate membership options available in this section. Kindly select as per your preferences.
- The next section is of NCC number. You need to fill your NCC number in this section.
- Now fill in your first name and last name. Then kindly proceed to NCC details.
- At there you need to select a standard type. You need to select options from the JD, JW, SD, SW.
- Then, you need to select HQ DGNCC / state directorate.
- Also fill in the name of your school or college.
- Now you need to key in your NCC certificate number, number of B certificate along with the number of C certificate.
- The next section deals with your achievement in NCC. Please give a brief disruption of your achievement in the available box.
- Next part is of any NCC camp attended. You need to select any NCC camps attended. Such as the republic day camp, Navsena camp, youth exchange initiative, thal Sena camp, as well as Vayu Sena camp.
- After entering all the information you need to click on the save button and hit the next button.
NCC Alumni New Registration
- The next page deals with contact details and email address.
- You need to fill up your contact number and email address. Kindly verify your mobile phone number and email address with an OTP.
- After verifying your particulars you need to fill your current address details, with the address lines 1, 2, name of state, name of country, pin code, as well as city name.
- Now you need to fill your permanent address. If your permanent and present address is completely same then choose the option.
- Write your current job, post or designation in that job, now mention your contribution to NCC and the Alumni of NCC.
- Also, you need to agree on the rules and conditions which the NCC alumni Association has set. Then click on the option named as- make payment.
- At last, you need to pay an amount of 100 rupees as registration fee then finish your registration procedure.
- Once your registration is done then you will receive an e mail confirming that you have become a member of this association.
NCC Alumni Cadets Login Process
- In order to do Cadet Login, first of all open the official website portal:- nccauto.gov.in
- At the home page, you will get the option of Login after reading rules and regulations.
- Kindly click on login and a new page will appear before your screen.
- At this login page, you need to fill your Email address, Password, along with captcha code. At last, click on the login option.
NCC Alumni Association Available Helpline Number
- The Contact Number is:- +91-7982000601
Some Important Links
|Cadet Registration Portal||Click here|
|Login Portal||Check Here|
|Contact Details||Read here|