The Prime Minister of India Mr. Narendra Damodar Das Modi inaugurated the NCC Alumni Association in November. This day is also known as the day for Rashtra Raksha Sampan Parv. The government will make an announcement regarding this association in Jhansi Uttar Pradesh state. The full form of NCC is the National Cadet Corps. This is an organization that is easily obtainable in all government senior secondary schools as well as colleges. The main objective of the NCC is to teach discipline and a better standard of living to all cadets.
NCC Alumni Association 2024
The government of India has established this NCC Alumni Association with a great combination of several field persons. Under this association, there are people from the armed forces, the politicians of India, industry persons, art and culture, academics as well and members of the Indian bureaucracy. All the students who have joined NCC at either their school or college can easily take part in the building of the nation. They all must fulfill their duty to provide services to their respective Nation. This is the major objective of this institution.
Overview Of NCC Alumni Association Card Download at ncc auto gov in
|Name of the Topic||NCC Alumni Association Online Registration|
|Initiated By||Prime Minister of India Mr. Narendra Modi|
|Date of Portal Launch||19th December 2021|
|Major Benefits||To Connect Old NCC Cadent at one single Portal|
|Fee for Taking Membership||100 Rs|
|Official Website Portal||nccauto.gov.in|
The main purpose of rebuilding this NCC Alumni Association is to create a platform where all the former NCC Cadets can join this association. Through this article, we will provide you with all the details about the NCC Alumni Association Online Registration 2024. We will also share the simple steps to register for this association. Kindly go through this article very carefully till its end to grab all important information.
Major Benefits and Advantages
- The major advantage available to any registered member is that they can now attend any of the functions that NCCAA has organized. They are also liable to take part in so many activities at the sole discretion of the institution.
- The most important feature of creating this NCC Alumni Association is to fulfill the demand of all old and current cadets who are in great numbers.
- This organization will also work on the aim of NCC and will try to motivate NCC cadets to contribute to nation-building.
- The Indian Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has established this NCC Alumni Association. He himself has enrolled as the first member of this organization.
- The Indian prime minister is also an old NCC cadet.
- Under this initiative, all the NCC cadets are eligible to do online registration for an indef member at the official website portal.
The Types of Membership
|The Life Members||This membership is for all of the ex-cadets of NCC. All the cadets who are expelled for their disciplinary behavior are not eligible under this.|
|All Associate Members||Under this category, all of the officers, PI Staff members posted in units of NCC headquarters, and those who have been serving their nation since the previous year are eligible for becoming an associate membership.|
|Honorary Membership||This membership is given to all the Honorary members as well as people who perform incredible work in their respective fields.|
NCCAA Registration Fee
The government has set a one-time registration fee for joining the NCC Alumni Association. This is an amount of just Rs 100. All the concerned individuals can now pay this registration fee through both online as well as offline sources. Under this membership, you will obtain a unique membership number that will be given only once, as soon as the department approves your membership.
NCC Alumni Association Registration @ nccauto.gov.in
- In order to register yourself as a new alumni, the cadets need to open the official website page of the NCC Alumni Association. That is- nccauto.gov.in/alumni.
- On the homepage, you need to click on the option named New Alumni Registration. Consequently, a new page will appear in front of your screen.
- On this page, the cadets can easily proceed with their Alumni Registration 2024 process.
- Firstly, you need to provide basic details and NCC details.
- Along with this, you also need to upload your photo which is less than 2 MB.
- In the further section, you need to choose the time in NCC such as the date, year, and month.
- After that, you need to choose a category of membership. There are life membership and Associate membership options available in this section. Kindly select as per your preferences.
- The next section is of NCC number. You need to fill in your NCC number in this section.
- Now fill in your first name and last name. Then kindly proceed to NCC details.
- There, you need to select a standard type. You need to select options from the JD, JW, SD, and SW.
- Then, you need to select HQ DGNCC / state directorate.
- Also, fill in the name of your school or college.
- Now you need to key in your NCC certificate number, the number of B certificates along with the number of C certificates.
- The next section deals with your achievement in NCC. Please give a brief description of your achievement in the available box.
- The next part is about any NCC camp attended. You need to select any NCC camps attended. Such as the Republic Day camp, Navsena camp, youth exchange initiative, thal Sena camp, as well as Vayu Sena camp.
- After entering all the information you need to click on the save button and hit the next button.
NCC Alumni New Registration
- The next page deals with contact details and email addresses.
- You need to fill up your contact number and email address. Kindly verify your mobile phone number and email address with an OTP.
- After verifying your particulars you need to fill in your current address details, with the address lines 1, and 2, name of state, name of country, pin code, as well as city name.
- Now you need to fill in your permanent address. If your permanent and present address is completely the same then choose the option.
- Write your current job, post, or designation in that job, and now mention your contribution to NCC and the Alumni of NCC.
- Also, you need to agree on the rules and conditions which the NCC Alumni Association has set. Then click on the option named as-as-make payment.
- At last, you need to pay an amount of 100 rupees as a registration fee and then finish your registration procedure.
- Once your registration is done you will receive an e-mail confirming that you have become a member of this association.
NCC Alumni Cadets Login Process
- In order to do Cadet Login, first of all, open the official website portal:- nccauto.gov.in
- On the home page, you will get the option of Login after reading the rules and regulations.
- Kindly click on login and a new page will appear on your screen.
- On this login page, you need to fill in your Email address and password, along with the captcha code. At last, click on the login option.
NCC Alumni Association Available Helpline Number
- The Contact Number is:- +91-7982000601
Some Important Links