The provision of apprentices in 1961 which is amended in 1973 offers graduation, diploma, and vocational student job training based on skills with a duration range of six months to one year.
It is a training program in which you can earn different types of training in one portal. Today in this article, we are going to discuss all the important points of the national apprenticeship program.
National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS)
This is a great way by which you can get your skills into action. There are so many courses available on the national apprenticeship program. All these programs are for the betterment and development of the students. Now, the national apprenticeship training scheme is coming in the general stream like BA, BSc, B.com, etc.
Training of the general stream is for a minimum of six months and a maximum of three years. Now, students who are studying non-technical subjects are also able to take benefit from this scheme. The Ministry of skill development has spent the cost of Rs. 3000 crores for the national apprenticeship training scheme.
NATS portal.mhrdnats.gov.in – Highlights
|Name of the Scheme||National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS)|
|Implemented by||Central Government of India|
|Post Category||Scholarship Apply|
- The applicant must be having Indian citizenship
- Applicant must not be self-employed
- Applicant must not be a government employee
- Those who are already trained under any government scheme or training program of skill development are not eligible under this scheme.
- Applicant must not have work experience.
- The applicant must have a degree or Diploma certificate.
- The applicant must have the age of 16 years.
To apply for National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS), Some documents are required-
- PAN card
- Driving license
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID card
- Valid Passport
- Utility bill
- Property tax bill
- Telephone bill
National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) Login & Registration
- To apply for the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS). First, you have to go to the official site.
- When you come to the homepage, click on the register button.
- The next page appears with eligibility check questions and guidelines.
- In the eligibility check section, you have to click on the “I am a student” option.
- Then, type the answers asked for the eligibility check. If you are eligible for this then, the “Congratulations you are eligible” message will appear on the screen.
- And If you are not eligible for that training program the message “Sorry you are not eligible” will appear on the screen.
- After this, enter your details, save, and continue. Read the guidelines carefully then agree to the above terms and conditions and enter your personal details.
- Click to save and preview and confirm section will appear.
- Check the entered details carefully and click on submit button.
- The complete page will appear with your email id, user ID, and password details.
- After that, click on Close and continue and take a printout for future use.
Steps to Login Online at @portal.mhrdnats.gov.in Portal
Go to the official website of the National Apprenticeship Training program, the homepage will appear in front of you. On the homepage, click on the login button, and the new page will open in front of you. Enter your login ID, password, and captcha code. After that, you are required to click on login and you are logged on to the portal.
Note – We hope you have got the necessary information about the topic. And for more related articles you can stay tuned with our website www.pmsarkariyojanahindi.com. Here we will provide you with updated news and articles on a daily basis. So, keep on visiting our site and grab complete information.