National Lok Adalat 2024 Token Registration, Schedule, Traffic Challan Online Payment:- Good news is coming for Delhi People. Delhi Police is going to launch National Lok Adalat to give benefits to challan people. Many people are searching National Lok Adalat Challen so that they can able to reduce the challan amount or waive it. If you have pending challans for your vehicle then you can use the official website of National Lok Adalat Delhi https://nalsa.gov.in/lok-adalat/national-lok-adalat.
In this post, we will let you know the National Lok Adalat Registration Number and how you can use it to reduce your challan amount. This NALSA Portal is also available for the other states traffic challan online payment i.e. UP, Rajasthan, Odisha, MP, Maharashtra, etc. For more info, keep scrolling down below.
National Lok Adalat 2024 Token Registration
NALSA- National Lok Adalat is organized each year to give benefits for the challan. As we know many people break traffic rules and they have to pay challan against it. Sometimes, we have to pay large amounts of money that is impossible to pay for us. To make challan amount less, National Lok Adalat has been organized. In this scenario, you can able to get a discount on your challan and you may waive it completely. This process helps people to remove financial burden but they are supposed to follow all the traffic rules.
You can check the National Lok Adalat date of the previous year. Now National Lok Adalat will start running from 9 September 2024. The main objective behind Lok Adalat is to give discounts on challans so that people can easily pay challans. All padding cases will be solved in People’s Adalat. If you break traffic rules like red light crossing, wrong side, not having proper documents, or anything else then it will be solved in Lok Adalat. You have to pay the nominal fee after resolving your case and you will be free of it. If you want to know the National Lok Adalat 2024 Token Registration then you need to follow this article ahead.
Lok Adalat Token Appointment Online @nalsa.gov.in/lok-adalat – Overview
|Post Name||National Lok Adalat 2024 Token Registration|
|Objective||To pay the pending challans and get a discount on the challan amount|
|National Lok Adalat Appointment 2024||September 9, 20223|
|Initiated by||Government of Delhi|
|Event||Lok Adalat 2024|
|E-token by||Delhi Traffic Police|
|Beneficiaries||People who have pending Chalan|
|Lok Adalat Appointment Link||NATIONAL LOK ADALAT-eng | delhitrafficpolice (delhipolice.gov.in)|
National Lok Adalat 2024 Schedule
There are four dates of Lok Adalat. On the date of Lok Adalat, you can apply for the token registration. Below I have mentioned all the dates of Lok Adalat.
|Lok Adalat 1||11 February 2024|
|Lok Adalat 2||21 May 2024|
|Lok Adalat 3||9 September 2024|
|Lok Adalat 4||9 December 2024|
|Lok Adalat E Token Registration & Traffic Challan Online Payment|
Procedure for National Lok Adalat Online Token Registration
If you want to complete the online registration process of National Lok Adalat then you need to follow these steps.
- In the first place, you have to visit the official website of the Delhi police Or National Legal Service Authority (NALSA)
- A home page will open before you.
- On this website, you have to click on the National Lok Adalat e-Token Registration 2024 Link.
- If you are not logged in then complete the login process first.
- A form will appear before you.
- Here, you have to enter details as asked in the form.
- Now upload the related documents.
- After that, you have the option of choosing a date.
- Submit it and an e-Token will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- You will get confirmation in your mail.
National Lok Adalat Traffic Challan Online Payment
After solving your pending challan, you have to make a payment process for that. Now you can learn the way of payment.
- First, you have to visit the official website of Delhi Traffic Police.
- Then You need to complete the login process so that you can access all the services.
- Now, you need to enter the challan number in the blank field.
- Challan details will be presented before you.
- Now you have an option called National Lok Adalat Challan Payment 2024.
- Click on this link and pay the amount.
traffic.delhipolice.gov.in Traffic Challan – FAQs
Q.1 What is the major benefit of Lok Adalat 2024?
- The amount of challan will be reduced and you will resolve all pending challans.
Q.2 Who are the beneficiaries under the Lok Adalat 2024?
- Delhi citizens, who are not able to pay their challans.
Q.3 When will the upcoming National Lok Adalat be conducted?
- The last Lok Adalat 2024 will be conducted on 9 September 2024.
Q.4 How can I register for Lok Adalat in Delhi?
- You need to visit the official website of the Delhi Traffic Police Portal. Through this portal, you can able to register for Lok Adalat.
Q.5 How can I get Lok Adalat e token in Delhi?
- You need to fill out a form from the official website of Delhi Traffic Police. Once you submit your form, you will get your Lok Adalat E-Token. The confirmation will be sent to your registered email ID and mobile number. This token number will be used for Lok Adalat.