A government program called the Nabard Warehouse Scheme intends to encourage the construction of cutting-edge and effective warehousing facilities all around the nation. The National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (Nabard) is providing financial support and assistance via this program to qualifying individuals and organizations so they can build, renovate, or expand warehouses.
These storage facilities are essential for assuring the secure storage and preservation of agricultural products, minimizing post-harvest losses, and enhancing farmers’ access to markets. The Nabard Warehouse Scheme Apply Online and Subsidy on Gramin Bhandaran List helps to improve the overall effectiveness and profitability of the agricultural industry while gaining the support of farmers and supply chain stakeholders by encouraging the adoption of modern storage practices and infrastructure.
Nabard Warehouse Scheme 2024
This page offers details on the Nabard Warehouse Scheme, a government program designed to encourage the construction of cutting-edge and effective warehouse facilities. It covers the scheme’s goals, its recipients, the financial aid given, and the advantages of storage facilities for farmers. The page also covers critical information, rules, capacity needs, and concerns for building warehouses. It also has FAQs that answer frequently asked questions about the scheme.
Overall, the paper provides an in-depth analysis of the Nabard Warehouse Scheme Apply Online including the Subsidy on Gramin Bhandaran List importance in fostering agricultural development and providing farmers with secure storage. Keep on reading this article ahead.
Nabard Warehouse Scheme 2024-24 Apply Online – Overview
|Yojana Name||Nabard Warehouse Scheme|
|Application Process||Online/ Offline Mode|
About Nabard Warehouse Scheme
Due to insufficient storage space, the farmer, who toils arduously to produce vital grains, occasionally experiences harvest spoiling. Building a warehouse to store the grains turns out to be an expensive endeavor. The national government has put in place the Warehouse Subsidy Scheme to address this problem and make sure all farmers have access to warehouses for storing their harvests. When the warehouses haven’t been built yet, the government is in charge of having them erected.
With the help of this program, farmers will be able to sell their goods for the highest price while also avoiding spoilage. In addition, the government provides farmers who want to build their own warehouses and store their products with an affordable credit option.
Farmers across the state and country stand to gain significantly from the Warehouse Subsidy Scheme, which the Central Government introduced on April 1st, 2001. Farmers are given a 25–33% subsidy under this program, which makes it easier to build grain storage facilities.
Key Facts of Nabard Rural Storage Scheme
- Under the Kisan Burner Scheme, all godowns constructed must adhere to all engineering criteria.
- Any local corporation should not have any claim to the warehouse’s location.
- The potential candidate needs to have land for a warehouse.
- Under the Warehouse Subsidy Scheme, the applicant must build a scientific storage facility.
- The height of the warehouse must be at least four to five meters.
- Obtaining CW recognition is required if the warehouse has a capacity of more than 1,000 tonnes.
- There must be no infections in the warehouse.
- Every door and window needs to be airtight.
- Location on the side of a paved road is required for storage facilities.
- Plans will be developed for conveying and unloading the goods if there is a pucca roadside.
Capacity of Warehouse
- The entrepreneur in this program is in charge of all decisions, although he or she is not allowed to extend the godown’s capacity by 100 tonnes in order to qualify for the subsidy.
- The warehouse’s maximum capacity must be 30,000 tonnes if you want to get the loan.
- Furthermore, the advantage under this scheme cannot be gained if the capacity is greater than 30,000 tonnes but lower than 100 tonnes.
- It is important to note that a subsidy for a 50-ton capacity can be given in some exceptional circumstances.
- Rural godowns with a 25-ton capacity, on the other hand, will be eligible for the incentive in mountainous areas.
- The amount of the loan must be returned in accordance with the Rural Storage Scheme within 11 years.
Important Guidelines for Subsidy on Gramin Bhandaran List
- A pucca road, drainage system, security system, and facilities for equal transactions and fluctuations should all be there.
- Such a net window is essential for bird safety.
- Make sure there are airtight doors, windows, etc. to provide an air barrier.
- It is important to keep the warehouse environment germ-free.
- Build the storage in accordance with CPWD criteria or guidelines.
- You are allowed to build wherever you want on your own property.
- The warehouse’s height should not be greater than five meters.
FAQs About Nabard Subsidy on Gramin Bhandaran List
a) What is the Nabard Warehouse Scheme’s purpose?
Ans. The Nabard Warehouse Scheme’s goal is to encourage the development of cutting-edge, effective warehouse facilities.
b) Who can make use of the Nabard Warehouse Scheme?
Ans. The Nabard Warehouse Scheme is available to those who qualify and organizations engaged in agricultural and rural development.
c) What kind of financial aid is offered under the program?
Ans. The plan offers funding and support for the development, modernization, or expansion of warehouses.
d) How do storage facilities help farmers?
Ans. Warehouses aid in the secure storage and preservation of agricultural goods, lowering post-harvest losses, and giving farmers improved market access.