Hope you all are aware of the most famous India Agricultural Organization “NABARD”. The National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development is known by the initials NABARD. The Indian Parliament passed an act establishing it as the country’s top development bank on July 12, 1982.
NABARD’s main goal is to promote rural development by giving the nation’s rural and agricultural sectors financial and developmental support. Now if you want to access the NABARD Schemes List 2024-25 in PDF Format with all details. So this post will be very useful for you. Kindly read this post to the end very carefully.
NABARD Schemes 2024-24
NABARD Schemes 2024-25: Under the terms of Section 21(1) of the NABARD Act, 1981, NABARD has been providing short-term refinancing to licensed financial institutions (FI) to enhance their capacity to offer short-term credit at the local level. As of right present, SFBs are qualified to use this facility’s refinancing option. On July 12, 1982, the Agricultural Refinancing and Development Corporation (ARDC) and RBI transferred their respective refinancing and agricultural lending operations to form NABARD.
On November 5, 1982, the late Prime Minister Smt. Indira Gandhi dedicated it to serving the country. As of March 31, 2022, the paid-up capital of the company, which had a starting capital of Rs. 100 crore, was Rs. 17,080 crore. NABARD is now entirely owned by the Government of India as a result of the change in the share capital composition between that government and the RBI.
NABARD Schemes Application Form @nabard.org – Overview
|Post Name||NABARD Schemes|
|NABARD Full Form||National Bank For Agriculture And Rural Development.|
|NABARD All Scheme List 2024-25||Click Here|
|Vision||Development Bank of the Nation for Fostering Rural Prosperity|
|NABARD Scheme Objective||Promote sustainable and equitable agriculture and rural development.|
|Official Website||Click Here|
List of NABARD Schemes 2024-25
Here we have provided some popular schemes name offered by the NABARD organization. For the Latest NABARD Schemes details you have to just download the PDF. You will get the Direct Link to the pdf in the below section of the article
- Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana.
- Pradhan Mantri Gram.
- Sinchai Yojana
- Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana.
- Deen Dayal Upadhyay Grameen Kaushal Yojana.
- Neeranchal Watershed Program.
- Sansad Adarsh Gram Yojana.
- Deen Dayal Upadhyay.
- Gram Jyoti Yojana.
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana – Gramin.
- Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana.
- Rashtriya Gram Swaraj Abhiyan.
- Pradhan Mantri MUDRA Yojana.
- Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana.
Required Documents for NABARD Scheme
- Identity proof: This can include documents such as an Aadhaar card, passport, voter ID card, or any other government-issued ID proof.
- Address proof: Documents like an Aadhaar card, passport, utility bills (electricity, water, etc.), or ration card can be submitted as proof of address.
- Income proof: Depending on the scheme, you may need to provide income-related documents, such as salary slips, income tax returns, or other documents demonstrating your income sources.
- Land documents: If the scheme is related to agriculture or rural development, you might need to submit land-related documents, such as land ownership records, land lease agreements, etc.
- Bank account details: You will typically be required to provide your bank account details, including a canceled cheque or a copy of your bank passbook.
- Caste or category certificate: If the scheme provides any special benefits or reservations based on caste or category, you may need to provide relevant caste or category certificates issued by competent authorities.
- Business plan or project report: For certain entrepreneurial or development schemes, you might need to submit a detailed business plan or project report outlining your proposal.
NABARD Schemes List 2024-24 PDF Download
Here we have provided the Direct Link to download the NABARD schemes List Pdf. This pdf contains all the important aspects regarding the latest schemes launched by the “NABARD”. To download the pdf you have to just click on the below-mentioned links:-
Download PDF – CLICK HERE
Note – We hope you have got the necessary information about the topic. And for more related articles you can stay tuned with our website www.pmsarkariyojanahindi.com. Here we will provide you with updated news and articles on a daily basis. So, keep on visiting our site and grab complete information.