Hello dear friends, Welcome to the new blog with new information. Assam government has taken the initiative to give job opportunities to the young population of Assam. To fulfill the same objective, Dr, Himanta Biswa Sarma( Chief Minister of Assam) has announced a scheme called मुख्यमंत्री आत्मनिर्भर असम on 20 September during the cabinet meeting.
Mukhyamantri Atmanirbhar Asom
The Atmanirbhar Asom scheme has been launched by Dr. Himanta Biswa Sarma for the unemployed youth of Assam. If you are educated and you do not have a source of income, you are unemployed then you can apply at the official website cmaaa.assam.gov.in. This website is separately launched for unemployed youth to ease the process of registration. Assam government is consistently conducting such types of beneficial schemes. This is a crucial step in the to uplift the unemployed youth and creating opportunity.
The registration date for Asom Atmanirbhar has been started on 23 September. The deadline for the Atmanirbhar scheme is 31 October 2023. You have to complete the application process during this time through the official portal. If you do not know the process of applying then you can follow this article. You have to follow sort of eligibility criteria and need to provide documents. What type of documents you need, are given under the Documents heading.
CM Atamnirbhar Asom Scheme – Overview
|Event||Chief Minister’s Atmanirbhar Asom Abhijan|
|Launched by||Govt of Assam|
|Scheme Start Date||23 September 2023|
|Last Date Apply Date||October 2023|
In this section, we are going to discuss the important eligibility points. These points are mentioned by the Assam government. If you can not fill these points then do not try to apply.
- Only permanent residents of Assam are allowed to take benefits.
- Your age should be above 28 years and below 40 years as of 1st April 2023.
- The maximum age limit for the SC/ST/OBC category is relaxed. 43 years can apply under these categories.
- The government has decided the minimum qualification under this scheme is 10th class for the general category.
- Another category (SC/ST/OBC) is eligible up to class 10.
- Under the minimum qualification ITI, Polytechnic, Diploma in other Technical Courses, Post Graduates are considered.
- If you have one degree in a professional course like Engineering, MBBS, BDS, Veterinary, Fisheries, Agriculture, etc. are eligible.
- Candidate should have the skill, experience, or knowledge to generate income.
- You should have a bank account which has been opened before 31st December 2023.
- There is no loan that has been taken by you from Co-operative and Nationalized Bank in the past.
- Only one member in one family is allowed to avail of scheme benefits.
- The applicant must have valid registration in the Employment Exchange.
Documents For Atmanirbhar Asom Scheme
In this section, we are going to discuss the documents list for the Atmanirbhar Asom scheme. You have to keep these documents with you at the time of applying. The following documents are –
- Identity Proof – You have to show your identity through PAN/Driving Licence/Passport/Bank Passbook/Aadhaar/Voter ID Card.
- Address Proof – Electricity bill or other documents.
- Bank Passbook/Cancelled Check Book
- Education qualification certificates.
- Employment Exchange Registration Card
- PAN Card
Atmanirbhar Asom Abhijan Benefits
- Unemployed youth will get a loan under this scheme.
- More than 2 lakh people will get direct benefits.
- 1 lakh will be awarded in 2023-24 and another one Lakh will be given in the next fiscal year on their performance.
- You do not need to give interest on the given amount. It is interest interest-free loan.
- You do not need to return the amount until 5 years after taking it.
- The return policy has been not disclosed yet by the Assam government.
- The selected candidate has to attend a training course of One month to improve their management and entrepreneurial abilities.
Steps To Registration Of Atmanirbhar Asom Abhijan
Here we will see how can register yourself to take benefits of the newly launched scheme. The following points are –
- If you are visiting first time then you are required to complete the login process first. Click on the Sign-Up tab at the top of the corner.
- Then a page will open before you here you have to enter details in fields like Full Name, Mobile No., email ID (which is not mandatory), State, and Password.
- Now you are eligible for the registration of the scheme.
- Click on the scheme Registration button on the official website of the Chief Minister’s Atmanirbhar Asom Abhijan.
- Complete the login process by entering your username and password.
- A form is filled open before you. Here, you have to fill up the necessary details.
- After that, upload the required documents.
- After the successful submission of the form, you will get an acknowledgment slip with a reference number. These all details have been sent to your registered phone number and Email ID.
- Through this slip, you can check your application status.
- You will able to see the tract button. You can track your application
Contact Details @cmaaa.assam.gov.in
In case of any discrepancies or mismatches found in the online application then you can contact the concerned department. You will be notified via SMS and email address. If there is nothing wrong with the application then you will also get an SMS on your mobile number and Email ID.
For any query kindly mail us at: [email protected]