Mission Vatsalya Scheme 2024: Children Get ₹4000 Monthly Assistance, Apply Online: Mission Vatsalya scheme is a road map to achieve department and child protection. This will also include sustainable development goals. This scheme on child rights, advocacy, and awareness. Mission Vatsalya scheme bill secures a healthy and happy childhood for each and every child in India.
In this article, we will give you full information about Mission Vatsalya Scheme 2024, under these scheme central government gives Children Get ₹ 4,000 Monthly Financial Assistance, how you can apply online for it, and who is eligible for this We will also give you important details about this scheme to give a more clear picture about the scheme.
Mission Vatsalya Scheme 2024
Mission Vatsalya Scheme was announced by Nirmala Sita Raman during the budget 2024-24, At that time government mentioned that they would implement a mission for the well-being of babies and mothers. The aim of this mission is to support and sustain Children in difficult circumstances. Developing context-based solutions for the holistic development of children from varied backgrounds provides scope for encouraging innovative solutions and cementing convergent action.
If you also want to know more about the How to Apply for Mission Vatsalya Scheme 2024? then keep on reading this article ahead. Further, we will share How this mission will help the children to get ₹4000 Monthly Assistance and an Online Application Process for the same.
Mission Vatsalya Scheme 2024 Apply Online – Overview
|Article||Mission Vatsalya Scheme 2024: Children Get ₹4000 Monthly Assistance, Apply Online|
|Scheme Name||Mission Vatsalya Scheme|
|Implemented by||Central government|
|Beneficial for||Any under age of 18 child who is poor, orphan, Abandoned by family or parents, covid -19 victim|
|Department||Ministry of Women & Child Development|
|Starting month and year||April 2024|
|Objective||support and sustain children in difficult circumstances by giving them financial support|
|Scheme category||umbrella scheme for child protection services in India|
|Official website||Click Here|
|Scheme Aims||Secure a healthy and happy childhood for every child in the country|
Main Objectives of Mission Vatsalya Scheme 2024
- The Government of India in partnership bed the state government and union territory administration released this mission to Vatsalya to provide financial assistance to the children.
- In all states, this scheme will soon be implemented by the C.M.
- The main objective behind this scheme is to provide child care and assistance. g
- The government will provide rupees 4000 for eligible children under Mission Vatsalya Scheme 2024.
- The mission also provides 24/7 helpline services for the children of different states and districts.
Mission Vatsalya Scheme 2024: Children Get ₹4000 Monthly Assistance
The scheme was launched by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. Now you can apply Online and fill out your application form under The Mission Vatsalya portal 2024. The government provides 4000 in financial assistance every month to fill the economic Medical and educational development needs of poor family children who are under 18 years of age.
- Rajasthan Mahatma Gandhi Seva Prerak Bharti 2024 Apply Online
- Chiranjeevi Yojana Hospital List 2024 at Chiranjeevi Rajasthan
- PM Kisan eKYC Update, KYC Status Check Online
- NREGA Job Card List (State-wise)
- PM Kisan Beneficiary Status Check
Eligibility Criteria For Mission Vatsalya Scheme 2024
- The child who is an Orphan and living with other Family members can apply for the scheme.
- The children left by their mother’s divorced family we do children whose parents are from life-threatening diseases can also apply for the scheme.
- The families who are poor and not financially and physically able to take care of their children.
- As per the Central Government announcement, The Juvenile Act 2015 implements the scheme.
- The children who are in need of protection and care and are affected by child labor disabled children child beggars and children living on the street can get this assistance.
- Moreover, the children who have lost their parents due to covid19 they can also register for the CM care scheme and mission Vatsalya Scheme 2024.
Selection Procedure & Documents Required for Vatsalya Scheme
The government selects these children through the application process. And they will transfer them directly into the bank account of the beneficiaries. The government set fuel eligibility criteria regarding annual income and age criteria for the applicant.
REQUIRED DOCUMENT –
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID card
- Register mobile number
- Bank account details
- Ration card
- Income proof
Mission Vatsalya Scheme 2024 Application Form Apply Online
- Firstly, you need to go to the official website of the Mission Vatsalya Scheme Portal.
- Now you can find the mission Vatsalya Scheme Apply Online or form downloading the Portal link.
- You can download the form for the Vatsalya scheme.
- After downloading, start filling out the form step by step with your details.
- All documents are required to be attached to your form as proof.
- Now submit your application form for the Vatsalya scheme to the concerned department.
- If your application is found eligible by the government officers then a list will be released by the government.
- And if your name is on this list then you will get an amount of Rs 4,000 per month as financial help.
Mission Vatsalya Scheme: Last Date & Helpline Number
LAST DATE – The last date for applying for the scheme was April 15, 2023. However, the child rights activists requested the government to extend the time up to April 30.
The Mission Vatsalya in partnership with states and Districts will execute a 24×7 helpline service for children as defined under JJ Act,2015. The child Helpline under Mission Vatsalya shall be run in coordination with state and District functionaries. And integrated with the Emergency Response Support System 112 (ERSS-112) helpline of MHA
FAQs Related to Mission Vatsalya Scheme 2024
Q. What is the last date for applying for Mission Vatsalya Scheme 2024?
Every child who is eligible for this scheme can apply before 15 April 2023.
Q. What is the motto behind this scheme?
This scheme has a straight motto ‘Leave no child behind’ For this mission Vatsalya lays emphasis on child rights, advocacy, and awareness along with strengthening the juvenile justice care and protection system.
Q. Who is eligible for this scheme?
In this mission vatsalya scheme, children who are in difficult circumstances, orphans, street children, etc. under the age of 18.