Meri Fasal Mera Byora is an Ekharid Gateway, the partnership of the Haryana State Farming Marketing Board, Citizen Properties Information Subdivision, and Agriculture and Farmers Well-being Subdivision. The administration hurled the gateway keeping in mind the state agriculturalists after reservation into the gateway. Farmers will also be capable of vending their crops at administration godowns. Some of the particulars of the farmers are obtainable on the certified website, i.e., fasal.haryana.gov.in.
About Meri Fasal Mera Byora
The Haryana administration invites the Kisan panjikaran farmer registration application form at fasal.haryana portal as new system Meri Fasal Mera Byora Haryana 2023. Farmers can list themselves through online Mode. The Haryana administration has begun a partnership with the agriculture and farmer well-being subdivision for Meri Fasal Mera Byora. Farmers of Haryana can list at fasal.haryana.gov.in portal.
Under this system, the administration is to offer complete info about agriculture apparatus grants. Simply put, the administration’s goal is to provide aid for agricultural apparatus. Under this system, the administration aims to assist 7 lakh 26 thousand farmers.
- Recompense for crop harm caused by natural disasters will be offered to all the recipients.
- Economic assistance will be offered to the farmers through this system.
- In this gateway, you will learn about sowing reaping time and crop market.
- In this gateway, all the particulars will be made accessible to you on time.
- Through this, a grant of seeds, food, lawn, agricultural equipment, etc., will be available to you on time.
- Under this system, you will be given data about administration services and systems.
Overview of Meri Fasal Mera Byora Payment Status & Beneficiary List
|Department||Haryana State Government|
|Scheme/Yojana Name||Meri Fasal Mera Byora|
|Article Category||Govt. Scheme|
|Scheme Launched For||Haryana Farmers|
|Aim of Scheme||crop registration, Farmer registration, farm details, crop details, etc.|
|Registration / Panjikaran Mode||Online|
|Registration Last Date||32st July 2023|
|Total Registrations So Far||7,80,867 Farmers|
|Total Land Registered so far||43,08,444.97Acre|
|Official Portal||fasal.haryaan.gov.in or www.fasal.hry.in|
|Toll-Free Number||1800-180-2117 &1800-180-2060|
Services under Meri Fasal Mera Byora
- Meri Fasal Mera Byora particulars
- Farmer registration.
- Farm or land details.
- Details of the purchase and sale of crops by the farmer.
- Details of all crops sown by farmers in the state of Haryana.
- Payment particulars after selling the crop.
- Farmer’s info and details of selling crops.
- Details about the distribution of seeds, agricultural credit, and manures to farmers.
- Bank account data.
- The mobile number linked to aadhaar
- Aadhaar card
- Passport size photo of the applicant
- Residency documents
- Land documents
- Bank account passbook
- Khasra Khatauni number
- Measles number
- Murabba number
- The farmer should own land in his name.
- The candidate must be a farmer.
- The farmer should be an enduring resident of Haryana State.
- The candidate must have the land credentials, i.e., Murabba number, Khasra Khatauni number, Measles number, residency proof documents, etc.
Meri Fasal Mera Byora Farmer Registration
- Firstly, go to the certified internet site of the Mari Fasal Mera Byora Yojana at fasal.haryana.gov.in.
- On the home page, choose the Kisan Anubagh option.
- After that, choose the Kisan Panjikaran (Farmer Registration) option.
- Then, put your Mobile number and captcha, as shown in the image.
- Now, you can get the registration form.
- Give the details of the farmer,counting the father’s name, email id, mobile number, address, taluk, etc
- Then, you will know your land’s conserve/ measles number.
- If you do not know your khasrakatuani or murabba number, search your name for details.
- After that, you must give the info about your crop.
- Enter the bank account particulars and tap on continue.
- After that, submit the compulsory credentials to the application form.
- Give the registration id and password. Using these, you can log in to your account.
The process to change the date of the Gate Pass
- To change it, go to the certified internet site.
- On the home page, you must hit on Change the Date of Gate Pass.
- After tapping, a new page will appear in front of you.
- On this page, you must provide your mobile number and captcha code.
- After giving it, you must hit on Continue.
- After that, you can effortlessly change it.
Way to Marginal Farmer Registration
- For this, you must go to Meri Fasal Mera Byora Portal.
- On the home page, you must tap on Marginal Farmer Registration.
- On the next page, you must giveyour mobile number and captcha code.
- After filling in this, you must tap on Continue.
- After that, the application form will appear in front of you.
- You must fill in all the particulars enquired in this form.
- Then, after hitting on submit, your registration will be completed.
Steps to print the registration form
- First,go to the Meri Fasal Mera Byora authorised gateway.
- After that, you can see the Farmer’s Segment.
- Then, choose the Print Registration form selection.
- After that, provide the Harvest season, mobile number, name, bank account number, etc.
- Then, tap on the print button to print the registration form.
1. What is Meri Fasal MeraByora?
Ans. Meri Fasal Mera Byora is an online gateway launched by the Haryana Administration.
2. What is the helpline number for Meri Fasal Mera Byora Scheme?
Ans: To get info linked to Meri Fasal Mera Byora Yojana, or if you have any difficulties, call the helpline number 1800 180 2060 and get your resolution.