Meebhoomi AP Land Records 2024 @meebhoomi ap gov in, Search Meebhoomi Adangal and 1B:- Land record digitalization was started by the revenue department under the Indian government’s digitalization policies for the government departments of India. Under this policy, all the states’ revenue departments and the UT of India have created an online land records website.
The government of Andhra Pradesh also launched the online land record website and named it Meebhoomi. All the land records, agricultural, commercial, and owner records are digitalized and maintained online by the revenue department of the AP government. In this specific article, we brought all the details related to Meebhoomi AP Land Records 2024 along with Search Meebhoomi Adangal, ROR, and 1B, and other queries.
Meebhoomi AP Land Record 2024
The digitalization of the land record was started after the Neeti Aayog’s report in 2006. According to the report, there are lots of cases pending under the Indian courts related to land disputes. Land dispute cases always take place an average of 20 years to conclude. Andhra Pradesh government also aimed to get data on all the farmers with small, average, and large farming lands. The government developed and made the scheme to upgrade the agriculture sector.
Under this digitalization process, the government of AP has taken all the necessary steps to fabricate the data of the land records of the state online. This web portal is well developed and easy to use for the sale, purchase, agriculture loan, loan against property, sale-purchase of the land, land transfer, mutation process, disputed land, etc. The Meebhoomi portal is also useful for the disputed lands, If you are going to purchase land for agriculture in the rural areas of Andhra Pradesh state then you can check the old disputes and other facts online before making any decision on purchase. Below are the key highlights of the Meebhoomi AP Land Record and Meebhoomi Adangal AP for your reference. Keep scrolling down below.
Meebhoomi AP Land Records @meebhoomi ap gov in – Highlights
|Blog Post||Meebhoomi AP Land Record 2024|
|Governing Body||Revenue Department of Andhra Pradesh State|
|Launched by||AP Government|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of Andhra Pradesh State|
|Objectives||Online Land Record of the state|
|ROR 1-B Record at Meebhoomi Portal Link||Click Here|
|Meebhoomi Adangal Record Individually||Check Here|
|AP Pahani Record Link||View Here|
|Official Website URL||www.meebhoomi.ap.gov.in|
Meebhoomi AP- ROR 1-B Land Record Check
The official web portal gives you the facility to check the ROR 1-B land record Meebhoomi AP by the name of the owner, the name of the village, or the name of the district. All you need to know about the history of the ownership of every land in the state. Below are some important guidelines for checking the ROR 1-B land Records online through the Meebhoomi AP web portal.
- Visit the Meebhoomi AP official web portal by clicking on the following link => http://meebhoomi.ap.gov.in
- Click on the Me 1-B or Village 1B tab given on the home page of the official website.
- Select the name of the district, Mandal, and village from the given option on the next page.
- Select the ROR 1B form below the given options and enter the captcha on the given tab.
- Now you will find all the land records of the selected village with the name of the owner.
- You can now click on the owner’s name and will get the details of the land owned by the owner.
- Enter the account or Khata number of the owner.
- You can download the ROR 1-B land Record from the Meebhoomi AP Land Record website.
- Click on the download PDF tab given at the top of the web page.
- You can use this Meebhoomi AP ROR Land Record for various governmental or non-governmental purposes.
How to Download Meebhoomi AP Adangal Record?
Adangal Report is basically a report on the history of the ownership of land records. This record shows how the land was owned by the current owner. In Indian rural areas, the maximum land was owned by individuals by inheritance. Few of the cases are shown about the sale and purchase of land in rural areas. So AP Meebhoomi portal also gives the facility to download Adangal records for various purposes.
Below is the detailed process to Download the Meebhoomi AP Adangal Record:-
- Open Meebhoomi AP’s official website on your mobile phone or Laptop.
- Tap on the Village Adangal tab given in the middle of the home page of the website.
- Select the district, Mandal, and village first to check the Adangal record.
- Now you can Adangal report by the survey number of individual owners or an entire village. Select one from both options.
- Enter the survey number of the owner and follow it with the catch given below.
- Tap on the click now tab given at the end of the web page.
- On the next page, you will see the Meebhoomi AP Adangal Record of the individual owner.
- Now you can download the PDF of the Adangal Record from the above-given option on the web page.
Steps to Check Land Conversion Detail AP Meebhoomi Online
The revenue department of the state also gives the online facility to check the conversion record of the particular land by the Khata number of the owner. The conversion of the land will be done according to the rules of the state government. There are both facilities available online at Meebhoomi Postal for land conversion. You can convert agricultural land into commercial land or for other purposes. Also, you can change commercial land into agricultural land.
All the details of the land conversation are available for every piece of land in the Andhra Pradesh State. This record is basically used for the sale-purchase of the land or Court proceedings.
Below are the step-by-step details for Land Conversion Detail AP Meebhoomi land records online.
- Tap on the land conversion tab available on the home page of the Meebhoomi AP land record website.
- You will be redirected to the page of the land conversion.
- On this page, you can make a request for the conversion of the land or check the previous record of the land conversion of a particular Khata number.
- Click on the ‘Check Land Conversion Record’ tab given on the web page.
- Enter the Khata number of the owner to check the land conversion record online through the AP Meebhoomi Land record portal.
- Click on the submit button to check the conversion record.
- You can download the record of land conversion which is given on the next page of the Meebhoomi AP land record portal.
Meebhoomi AP Land Record FMB (Field Measurement Book)
You can also check the size of the land you own in different locations of the land you own in the area of in any particular area. This facility is listed under the field measurement book. The field measurement book contains the map of every piece of land owned by individuals either in agricultural areas, commercial areas, or residential areas.
This land map is very important for the time when you are going to use your own land. The land maps are recorded aerially and confirmed with old hand records of the revenue department. However, the old land records are still safe with the government for future reference.
Below are the steps to check the FMB through the Meebhoomi AP land record portal.
- Click on the LP Map/ FMB/ Village Map tab given on the home page of the web portal.
- Enter the district, Mandal, and village name and select the FMB map tab.
- Select the option from the survey number and village map and enter the captcha in the given space.
- Click on the submit button and get your field measurement book detail with the map of your land.
Procedure to Check Village Map @meebhoomi.ap.gov.in
You can also check the complete village map online of the Meebhoomi AP land record portal. This portal is one of the best portals ever which is used for multiple purposes. Many time this portal save you valuable time.
Below are the details for checking the village map at the Meebhoomi AP land record portal:
- Click on the LP Map/ FMB/ Village Map tab given in the middle of the home page.
- select village, district, and Mandal from the given list.
- Select the village map option below and enter the captcha to proceed forward.
- Download the village map pdf from the Meebhoomi AP land record portal.
Link Aadhar with Meeebhoomi AP Land Record
- Open the official Meebhoomi AP land Record portal on your mobile or computer.
- Click on the Aadhar linking tab on the home page of the website.
- Select your village, Mandal, & district, and enter your Aadhar Number and survey number.
- Enter the OTP you received on your Aadhar-linked mobile number.
- Enter the captcha and click on the submit button.
- The registration number to link your Aadhar number with your land record through the Meebhoomi AP land record portal will be sent to your mobile number.
How to check Aadhar Linking [email protected]
- Visit the official website of the Department of Revenue by clicking on the following link directly => www.meebhoomi.ap.gov.in
- Then click on the check Aadhar Linkage tab on the right side of the home page.
- Enter your registration number and click on the Check Status Tab.
- Link the Aadhar card with a land record through the Meebhoomi land record portal takes at least 15- 30 days to link the Aadhar card & land record.
- the website will provide the exact status of linking your Aadhar card.
- You can again check the status after some days by the above-given procedure.
- Once your Aadhar card is linked with the land record you can also link your mobile phone number with the land record.
Online Complaint on Meebhoomi AP Land Record Portal
Sometimes you can face issues related to your land record. The revenue department also employed a special section to resolve the issue related to your land record. here you can file your complaint online and the issue you are facing will be resolved by the department in a few days.
Below are the details of the filing online complaint on the Meebhoomi AP land record portal.
- Open the website by clicking the following link => meebhoomi.ap.gov.in
- Click on the complaint tab on the title tab on the homepage.
- enter your survey number, Aadhar Number & mobile number.
- Type the issue you are facing while using the Meebhoomi online portal.
- Click on the register complaint tab below.
- Your registration number for the complaint will be sent to your mobile number and the issue will be resolved by the department soon.
Meebhoomi AP Land Record Mobile App Download Link
Mobile application for Meebhoomi AP land record is available online Google Play Store. If you want to download and use this application then you can download it from the below given link to use.
|Meebhoomi AP Land Record Mobile App Download Link||Download Here|
You can also search for the Meebhoomi Mobile Land Record app from the iTunes store for your iOS mobile phone.
Search AP land record by Survey Number @ Meebhoomi.ap.gov.in
AP ROR land record is basically the detailed information of the land of the owner available in different locations of the state. As we know any individual can own land in different districts or villages of the AP state. In case you want to use your land record for court proceedings, Bank Loans, or another verification purpose then you can use the ROR 1-B document. This document must be verified by the Tehsildar of your district.
|Land Record by Survey Number @ Meebhoomi.ap.gov.in||Click Here|
Pattadar Passbook Download from Meebhoomi AP Land Record
Another important document you can download from the website of the revenue department. The passbook land records can be downloaded online from the Meebhoomi AP land record portal. You can download complete details of the total land you own in the village with location through this facility. the portal gives you the facility to download the Pattadar Passbook and use it for various purposes.
|Pattadar Passbook Download from Meebhoomi AP Land Record||Download Here|