MedPlus is one of the top fast-growing healthcare retail chains in India which was launched by Dr. Madhukar Gangadi in the year 2006. In current years Medplus has grown into 1400 pharmacies all over the country. It serves over 2,50,000 daily customers and over 10,000 people are employed under it.
It helps individuals who are self-employed by providing them with the franchise of MedPlus Pharmacy to achieve success in the pharmacy business. From the beginning, the MedPlus pharmacy has traveled by long road to open more than 1500 stores all over India within the last decade. In the year 2015, MedPlus launched online services in pharmacy which is MedPlusMart.com. Below, we have provided details about MedPlus Pharmacy Franchise 2024 Apply Online, Investment Cost, Profit & Requirements.
MedPlus Pharmacy Franchise 2024
As we know India is growing in the field of Pharmaceuticals spreading its wings in new markets. MedPlus is a pharmaceutical chain whose mission is to a turnaround and revolutionize health care and medical deficiencies in India. It employs thousands of employees, and this company manages a chain of medical-oriented as well as optical-oriented stores.
MedPlus is a company that opened with the intention to provide safe and affordable health care instead of fake medicines being flooded in the market as this company holds a major market in India. In this article, we will share with you all the important information regarding MedPlus Pharmacy Franchise 2024 Apply Online, Investment Cost, Profit, and Requirements.
MedPlus Pharmacy Franchise Cost 2024 – Overview
|BASIC INVESTMENT COSTS||COST IN RS.|
|Monthly Expenses||20-40 thousand|
|Cost Of Inventory||50,000- 1,00,000|
|Staff||Rs. 5-10 thousand per month|
|Rent||Rs. 10- 30 thousand per month|
|Profit||Rs. 70,000- 2,50,000 per year|
|Electricity and Other Expenses||Rs. 2000-5000 per month|
|Post Category||Dealership Apply|
Key Benefits of Medplus Dealership
Here is the list of Benefits to Start a Medplus Franchise in 2024 below:
- It offers a credit facility or loan from a Bank initially under the special scheme for which a basic investment is required.
- It provides the best training sessions, support, and knowledge to run a huge pharmacy sector.
- In MedPlus sales and staff are more accessible to maintain thousands of brands, stocking, payments, and product sourcing.
- It provides high-quality label products for both medical and general segments with a high margin which results in high recommendations.
- It offers good services all over India and provides online and offline services.
The Applicant must be eligible for the following list of Eligibility Criteria below mentioned:
- The Individuals should be hard-working, diligent, and dedicated to their work.
- They should be able to manage all the operations related to pharmacy.
- They should be capable of doing the fundamental calculations and understanding all trade terms.
- The Candidate should have finished their Intermediate level education or SSC.
- If you have any previous experience in pharmacy then it would be beneficial to you.
Investment in MedPlus Pharmacy Franchise
MedPlus pharmacy also offers a loan facility with the help of SBI Bank which helps to start the Medplus pharmacy franchise to a franchisor with a basic investment capital of around 6 lakh. Here is the list of includes the cost for MedPlus Pharmacy:
- The Investment Cost Include
- Medplus pharmacy franchise Fee
- Refundable Security Deposit
- Storage Racks
- Computer Systems and Printer
- Branded Stationery and Necessary Inventory (Stocks).
Medplus Pharmacy Franchise Profit Margin
|Cost In India||Rs 17.50 to 20 lakhs|
|Profit Margin||20% for Sales of 3,00,000 Rupees|
Medplus Franchise 2024 Requirements
Here is the list of Requirements to Start a Medplus Franchise in 2024 below:
- Planning the business: The first step is that you need to take care of your finances as every great business starts with a plan.
- Area for business: Every business needs space to function. The area required for the setup of a pharmaceutical store in India is a minimum of 10-15 sq. meters for the outlet.
- Regions of operations: As the stores are available throughout the country and the requirement in the rural area or small towns would be a minimum of 10 square meters.
- Training: The employees need a degree or diploma to get recruited in the pharmacy industry.
- Storage Facility: It is advisable that the store contains a refrigerator to store the medicines with proper air condition facilities for specific drugs like insulin.
- Minimum staff requirement: A minimum of two employees are required to manage the customers in sales in a medical store.
- GST Registration for Business: Every business needs a GST Registration. After the new tax, pharmaceuticals, and medicines industries are charged with four rates: zero, 5 percent, 12 percent, and 18 percent.
- Documentation and registration: It includes Obtaining a pharmacy or a drug license in India to operate in a general pharmacy outlet.
MedPlus Franchise 2024 Contact Number
|Phone Number||040 – 6700 6700|
|Address||MedPlus Health Services Pvt. Ltd. GSR Estates, C Block, D.No. 11-6-56, Survey no. 257 & 258/1 Opp: IDPL Railway siding Road, Balanagar, Hyderabad, Telangana 500037, India.|
Note – We hope you have got the necessary information about the topic. And for more related articles you can stay tuned with our website www.pmsarkariyojanahindi.com. Here we will provide you with updated news and articles on a daily basis. So, keep on visiting our site and grab complete information.