Hello, Devotees and worshippers of the Sheranwali Mata Vaishno Devi! Here we are discussing a few important matters regarding your visit to Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine. This temple is governed by the registered trust of the government of Union Territory Jammu and Kashmir, Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine Board. Millions of devotees from all over the world come to visit the temple and worship Ma Vaishno Devi to fulfill their wishes. The temple was known as one of the richest temples in India. Let’s have a look at Mata Vaishno Devi Online Registration along with the Helicopter Booking, and Timings @maavaishnodevi.org Login to this article for your reference.
Mata Vaishno Devi Online Registration
The temple of Adi Shakti Mata Vaishno Devi is located at a height of 1,584.96 m. This temple recorded millions of devotees in the Navratri festival. According to the geological study, this temple was established millions of years ago. Maa Mata Vaishno Devi temple is also mentioned in Rigveda and Mahabharat. Katra is the nearest city to reach the temple by road and train. The temple is 16 KM away from Katra city. Now devotees have to complete the journey by foot to reach the temple for darshan.
This temple is located on the top of Trikuta hill. The devotees worship three forms of the Adi Shakti at the temple. Mahalakshmi, Mahakali, and Mahasaraswati are the three forms of the Adi Shakti which are worshiped at the temple. All idols of all three forms are inside the temple which the devotees worship in the temple. The cave of Mata Vaishno Devi is another attraction of the temple, all the devotees have to pass through the cave for the darshan of Adi Shakti. This temple is the only temple where three forms of Adi Shakti are worshiped by the devotees. Here check the Mata Vaishno Devi Online Registration and Login process in detail.
Mata Vaishno Devi Login/ Registration 2023 – Highlights
|Temple||Mata Vishno Devi Temple|
|Located at||Trikuta Hills|
|Diety||Adi Shakti- Mahalakshmi, Mahakali, and Mahasaraswati|
|Governed By||Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine Board|
|Governing Body||Govt of Jammu & Kashmir UT|
|Head of the Trust||Leiutenent Governor of the UT|
|Number of Board Members||10|
|Official Website URL||https://www.maavaishnodevi.org/|
Procedure for Mata Vaishno Devi Online Registration @maavaishnodevi.org
Below is the step-by-step guide to get the registration for Mata Vaishno Devi online. We suggest our readers go through the procedure before registering online for the temple.
- Open the official web portal of the Shree Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine Board by searching on Google or devotees can go directly by clicking on the following link=> Click Here.
- On the home page of the web portal, you will find the Online Services tab. Click on this tab to proceed further.
- Enter your active phone number and give the OTP for the next step.
- Click on the Yatra Parchi tab on the next page and fill up the registration form with the required details
- Accept the terms and conditions by checking the acceptance box
- Now click on the submit button at the bottom of the registration page.
Note:- Registration Slip or Yatra Parchi is not valid to enter into the premises of the temple. You must have to collect your RFID access card from the registration counter after showing the Yatra Parchi.
Mata Vaishno Devi Helicopter Booking @maavaishnodevi.org
The government of the Union Territory started helicopter services for the devotees from Katra to Sanjhichatt. The heli services are governed by the shrine board of the temple. Devotees can book the Heli services online and offline mode. The service of Helicopter is available day and night for the devotees. No matter what time you are visiting the temple helicopters are available for the devotees at both points Katra and Sanjhichatt. The booking process needs the people to first register themselves for the temple darshan online. Only pre-registered visitors can book a helicopter to Vaishno Devi temple.
Required Documents for Helicopter Booking Online
- Pre-registration, or Yatra Parchi is mandatory to travel by helicopter from Katra to Sanjhichatt.
- ID card of every devotee is mandatory to travel by Helicopter.
- Make sure you are filing complete details as per your registration while booking a Helicopter service.
- Devotees can book heli service tickets for both ways or single way.
- Beware of Travel agents for Heliservice ticket booking.
- Pay the ticket price of Rs 1830/- per way- per passenger.
Mata Vaishno Devi Timings
The temple is open for the devotees 365 days for the devotees. All the processes of the visitors are processed under security by the Shrine Board and the government of Union Territory. The RFID access cards are given to every devotee at the entry point of the temple premises the temple opens for darshan in the early morning and close in the evening. Below are the details of the timing of Mata Vaishno Devi Temple.
|Opening time||5.00 AM|
|Closing Time||9.00 PM|