Hey everyone. Lighthouse is a very beautiful and experiential water park. Lighthouse a plush green Resort spread over 10 Acres of land fitted with over a dozen water slides in the lap of nature forty+ (40+) attractions eligible it the best and greatest destination for celebrating all your moments in life. This park has been constructed in a very different way. This park has at least fifteen (15+) adventurous water sports, Spiritual parks, Agro Parks, and more than 4 very big pools.
Lighthouse Water Park Nagpur 2024
This park has been built keeping in mind all the facilities, such as even a place to eat food for the guests have been taken care of. Today in this article we will give you all the information about the lighthouse Water Park Nagpur like what is the ticket price. Here’s how to make a booking. What is the timing of this park? And what is the contact number of this park? So stay with us till the end of this article, let’s start.
This waterpark in Nagpur is India’s first oceanic-themed water park. This is not just a waterpark but also a resort. In this park, you have beautifully designed comfortable deluxe rooms, experiential cottages, and comfortable tents, where you can enjoy your holidays to the fullest. Every kind of facility has been provided very well there. Now one thing must be coming to your mind if we go to this park with our friends or family, then what is the ticket price there?
Key Highlights – Lighthouse Water Park Nagpur Locations & Offers
|Park Name||Lighthouse Water Park|
|Address||Suryakiran Complex, Plot No1,
Bajaj Nagar, Opp.VNIT Main Gate,
Nagpur – 440010
|Location||NH 44, Nagpur, Mansar, Maharashtra 441401|
|Contact Number||6262623303 / 3304|
Lighthouse Water Park Nagpur Ticket Price Today
1- Ticket price for Solo Packages (Monday to Sunday)
- For Male Ticket Price = 500Rs
- For Female Ticket Price = 500Rs
- For Couple Ticket Price = 1000Rs
- For Child below 4’4 feet = 400Rs
2- Ticket Price for School Package (First to Tenth Class)
- Entry Fee Only = 300Rs
- Entry Fee + Mini Meal = 400 Rs
- Entry Fee + Full Meal = 500Rs
3- Ticket Price For 11th to 12th Class and Tuition Classes
- Entry Fee Only = 350Rs
- Entry + Mini Meal = 450Rs
- Entry + Full Meal + 550Rs
Lighthouse Water Park Ticket Price Online Booking Process
- For this, first of all, you have to go to the official website of Lighthouse Water Park and Resort www.lighthousewaterpark.com.
- Now you have to click on the booking button in the options menu on the home page.
- After this, you have to select the dates for which you want to book the resort.
- Now select the room of your choice and select the number of people you will be having
- After this click on Continue and make the payment using payment method Credit Debit or UPI.
- After this, you will be sent an email or message on your registered mobile number to confirm your booking.
- In this way, you can easily book Lighthouse Water Park and Resort online.
Tickets Packages for Lighthouse Water Park
- SOLO Package for Weekdays
- SOLO Package for Weekends
- School Package
- Package for College/Institutes/Coaching Clients
- Corporate Package.
- Wedding Package.
Lighthouse Water Park Nagpur Timing
You should definitely go to this park with your family or friends and enjoy it. But before going there, you should also keep in mind the timing. So now let us tell you the timing of where from what time till what time you can go and stay there.
- Timing of Operational: – 10 am to 4 pm
- Timing for Theme Park: – 12 pm to 7 pm
Lights House Water Park Contact Number
You can book tickets there at these times and go there and enjoy it to the fullest. And now let’s talk about the contact details there.
- Contact Number = 6262623301, 6262623302
- Email Address = [email protected]
- Address = Lighthouse Waterpark & Resort, Suryakiran Complex, Plot No. 1, Balaji Nagar, OPP. VNIT GATE, Nagpur (Maharashtra) – 440010.
Friends, in this article we have given you all the information about Lighthouse Water Park Nagpur and I hope you will understand.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q.1 What is the name of the owner Lighthouse Water Park Nagpur?
Ans. The owner of Lighthouse Water Park is Rakesh Khator.
Q.2 Which is the first lighthouse in India?
Ans. There are 2 lighthouses in Mahabalipuram, out of which the first lighthouse was built in 640 AD the second one was built in 1887 AD and both of them are next to each other.