There is a contract labor Act 1970 that is working in India. It applies to any contractor who employs or who employed twenty or more workers on any day of the accounting year. It does not apply to the establishment of any work preferred in nature. In this article, we have provided complete details related to Contract Labour License Online Registration/ Certificate Download.
Labor License Registration
A contractor is a person who takes over the responsibility to produce the given result other than the supply of goods or services of manufacture. It applies to the establishment in which twenty or more are employed on any day of the accounting year at the contract level.
Under section 3, the central government is expected to set up the central contract-level board activities. Relating to the administration of the act.
Contract Labour License Online Registration Download – Overview
|Article About||Contract Labour License Online Registration/ Certificate Download|
|Under||Contract labor act 1970|
|Implemented by||State Government and Central government|
|Aim||To get Contract Labour License|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Post Category||License Certificate|
Eligibility for Labor Certificate Apply Online
If you want to apply for a labor card you must have to fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- The first one is you should be aged between 18 years to 40 years.
- You should be an unorganized worker, not an organized worker.
- One of the most important criteria is you must be a citizen of India.
- You should not be employed in an organized sector. Not the member EPF.
- Also, your salary must be under Rs. 15000.
- And you not must be an income tax payer.
- Moreover, you must have a residence in the state in which you are applying.
- If you want to apply, you have to fill this eligibility condition.
Documents Required to Apply for Labor Card
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Bank account Number
- Email ID
- Aadhar card of any family member
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photographs
Labor License Registration Form Online Procedure
If you want to apply for a labor card all the processes are given here.
- First to apply you have to visit the official website of your state’s labor department.
- After going on that website a homepage will open at that page you find the option “new Labor card registration”.
- You have to click on this option, when you click on this button you have to open the drop-down menu and choose your District.
- When you do all this an application form will open in front of you have to fill that form with all the personal information they are asking for.
- After you provide all the information recheck it carefully.
- Then, you have to upload your passport-size photo with all the required documents.
- After all this, you have to click on the submit button.
- Finally, the application will be submitted and you will get the confirmation.
Contract Labour License Online Registration/ Certificate Download
- To download the certificate you have to go to the same official site where you go for the registration.
- After going to the website you have to login in to that website.
- You have to use your user id and password.
- And after login, you will get the option of certificate download.
- When you get to click on the option then your certificate will be downloaded.
- By using this process you can easily download the certificate.
In India there is a huge community that works on a daily basis they do not have organized work. They need security so the purpose of this scheme is to provide them security. It applies to any contractor who employs or who employed twenty or more workers on any day of the accounting year. It does not apply to the establishment if any work is preferred in nature.
A contractor is a person who takes over the responsibility to produce the given result other than the supply of goods or services of manufacture. You not must be an income tax payer. You must have a residence in the state in which you are applying. If you want to apply, you have to fill this eligibility condition.
What is the labor license?
It applies to any contractor who employs or who employed twenty or more workers on any day of the accounting year.
Under which act it comes?
Contract Labor Act 1970.
What is the first eligibility for a labor card?
The first one is you should be aged between 18 years to 40 years.
Which important documents are required?
Aadhar card, Ration card, Bank account Number, Email ID, Aadhar card of any family member, Mobile Number, Passport Size Photographs.